Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!!

The Ref

6 minutes ago, Cowboysfan8 said:

US Women’s Open

Danielle Kang  25-1

Jess Korda      22-1

Jennifer Kupcho 90-1

Patty Tavatanakit 25-1

Just curious ...Is the Jennifer Kupcho line correct..?

Good luck, still mulling over some picks.

10 minutes ago, jimmy b said:

Just curious ...Is the Jennifer Kupcho line correct..?

Good luck, still mulling over some picks.

+9000 at Draftkings 

I was surprised it was that high myself

id be interested in your thoughts on the tournament if you have any 

I’m liking your odds on DK...FanDuel is tight with the odds for the Open.

Sitting with a nice balance in FD so I’ll play with their house money.

With the women I tend to stay close to the top 12/15 players, so with that in mind....

Lydia Ko.    14-1

Ariya Jutanugarn.    14-1

1 of the Kim’s     Hyo Joo or Sei Young...( Most likely going with Hyo Joo) 16-1

Brooke Henderson.    27-1

Sorry I don’t have any analysis, just going to throw $50 on each to win and it keeps me interested for 4 days...GL

17 hours ago, facook said:

LAD under 8

@Shaq90  Em, I'm leaning 1H over 111.5 in Utah.  Thoughts?

Sorry bub, missed this was catching up with old friends last night! If you're around, I'm on:

F5 - Astros / Bosox U5, -110 (starts at 2:10PM EST).

4 hours ago, Shaq90 said:

Sorry bub, missed this was catching up with old friends last night! If you're around, I'm on:

F5 - Astros / Bosox U5, -110 (starts at 2:10PM EST).

I jumped in on this as well and got +100 for u4.5..That was nerve racking. 3-0 going into the 4th. They get out of a base loaded jam without a run in the top of the 4th and then in the bottom of the 4th there were two runners on and zero runs were had. :moneybag::moneybag: 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Courtjester said:

I jumped in on this as well and got +100 for u4.5..That was nerve racking. 3-0 going into the 4th. They get out of a base loaded jam without a run in the top of the 4th and then in the bottom of the 4th there were two runners on and zero runs were had. :moneybag::moneybag: 

🤑

May too too late, but I'm rolling with

DENVER NUGGETS @ PORTLAND TRAIL BLAZERS

1ST HALF - TOTAL SPREAD

Under (116.0) @ -104

5 minutes ago, Shaq90 said:

🤑

1ST HALF - TOTAL SPREAD

Under (116.0) @ -104

The logic being that these teams have played each other 5 times in the past 10 days? They should know how to defense each other and they should be starting to get worn out.

1 hour ago, Courtjester said:

I am going O227.5 Den/Port -113. 

7 minutes ago, Shaq90 said:

🤑

1ST HALF - TOTAL SPREAD

Under (116.0) @ -104

1 minute ago, Shaq90 said:

The logic being that these teams have played each other 5 times in the past 10 days? They should know how to defense each other and they should be starting to get worn out.

If they can get out to a super fast start ad we can get a live total in the 240's I'll go live under, thinking the longer the game goes the more tired they'll be.  And hope for no OT.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Shaq90 said:

🤑

1ST HALF - TOTAL SPREAD

Under (116.0) @ -104

Bet doesn't count. Game is fake. They scored 20 points the first 4 minutes, then 14 points in the 5th minute. 14 points in a minute is pace for 168 points in one quarter.

You'd have to rehearse to score that many points.

Edited by Shaq90

The 2021 Allstar Game (sans Elon time) averaged 7.527 points per minute. I'm expected to believe this playoff game they scored 14 in 1 minute? Come ####### on, I wasn't born yesterday....

The only thing faker is that Brooke Henderson chick competing at the US Women's Open Golf Championship of THE WORLD.  Ffffff...like she could actually be 4 under.  :rolleyes:

• Sad 1

Just now, Shaq90 said:

The 2021 Allstar Game (sans Elon time) averaged 7.527 points per minute. I'm expected to believe this playoff game they scored 14 in 1 minute? Come ####### on, I wasn't born yesterday....

It's not a real game. Faked TNT bull####.

Just now, Shaq90 said:

I don't have time for this Globetrotters nonsense. :lol:

Since the early 80's my dad has told me the NBA is WWF on hardwood.  It always ticked me off when he said that.  🤔

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, facook said:

Since the early 80's my dad has told me the NBA is WWF on hardwood.  It always ticked me off when he said that.  🤔

It's gotten really bad the past couple of years. I have no doubt that players and coaches are not only cooperating with the league to orchestrate outcomes, but also point shaving to give themselves an extra "signing bonus".

Edited by Shaq90

Posted (edited)

SEATTLE MARINERS (JUSTUS SHEFFIELD) @ LOS ANGELES ANGELS (GRIFFIN CANNING)

FIRST 5 INNINGS - TOTAL RUNS

Under (4.5) @ +102

Clear out the stench of that rigged ### Nuggets / Blazers game. 14 points in 1 minute of play. :lol:

Edited by Shaq90
Starts at 9:38PM ET

2 hours ago, Courtjester said:

I am going O227.5 Den/Port -113. 

Sometimes the best bets are the ones your gut tells you "EEEEEEAAAASSSSYYYY".  Nice work holmes.

3 minutes ago, Courtjester said:

Yeah this is going seven. The refs aren’t calling anything on Portland. They won’t make it up in the fourth quarter when the game is out of hand just BS

So then we just have to figure out does the NBA care more about Communist PDX and Dame Time or Communist Eastern Europe Jokic?  My guess is somehow Denver is dubbed MORE Communist, despite the terrorist uprisings in PDX every night which is making people flee that city and my state in general.  But who knows?

• Laughing 1

39 minutes ago, Shaq90 said:

@CourtjesterI guarantee your over loses. The game is fake. Hedge out while you can.

I stand corrected. Great hit, @Courtjester!! Still think the game is fake af, but glad they didn't pull the rug out from underneath you with a 80 point 2H or dumb #### like that.

Just makes you wonder if they're conditioning the public to take the over on Game 7 after experiencing this. The league gives the referees "points of emphasis" by showing them clips from the last games of "things that weren't called". This is how Tim Donaghy used to determine his leans. He would "know" when Kobe was going to the line 12 times, because the footage from the league was of them calling out fouls that weren't called from last game.