Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!!

The Ref

On 6/19/2021 at 11:35 AM, facook said:

Oak F5 - Riding Bassit

Tex F5 - Fading Dobnak

White Sox F5 - Riding Lynn and the White Sox kill lefties trend

2-1, 66%

You did very good here.

• Love 1

On 6/17/2021 at 6:56 PM, facook said:

Adding Angels -.5 F5.

1-0

On 6/17/2021 at 12:25 PM, facook said:

Giants ml

Cle F5: fading Lopez

Brewers F5: riding Woodruff

2-1

75%. Your best effort yet. I think this put you plus 50%. I'm running a 2-week tally backwards. You were on fire for 4-5 day stretch here.

On 6/16/2021 at 12:38 PM, facook said:

Giants ML

Cubs/Mets under 3 F5

1-1, 50%

I give you a tremendous amount of credit for you ability to grind it out. I don't remember the last day you took a break.

1 minute ago, Shaq90 said:

1-1, 50%

I give you a tremendous amount of credit for you ability to grind it out. I don't remember the last day you took a break.

Take a deep breath....look at the last couple of days.....and you might see it.  BRO.

On 6/14/2021 at 11:41 AM, facook said:

Adding Giants full game ML: fading Arizona, who has lost 19 straight on the road.

On 6/14/2021 at 11:28 AM, facook said:

A's F5 ml: Fading Bundy.

White Sox F5 ml: Don't really like going against Glasnow, but will ride Lynn at plus money.

2-1, 66%

To this point, you have not lost a single bet you've placed on the Giants ML in the past two weeks.

1 minute ago, facook said:

Who killed a thread?  For good?  THE GREATEST NBA CAPPER ON THE PLANNET.

Quiet you. There's only 2 more days of data to go through. Then we'll see just how cool you really are! 😎

• Laughing 1

On 6/12/2021 at 11:23 AM, facook said:

Giants game 1: Riding Gausman

White Sox F5 -.5: Fading Urena

Rays F5 -.5: Riding Rich Hill, who has been excellent over the last month plus.

2-1, 66%

4 minutes ago, Shaq90 said:

Quiet you. There's only 2 more days of data to go through. Then we'll see just how cool you really are! 😎

I love you.  Sincerely.

• Love 1
  • Laughing 1

6 minutes ago, Shaq90 said:

2-1, 66%

To this point, you have not lost a single bet you've placed on the Giants ML in the past two weeks.

THIS CHANGED.

1 minute ago, facook said:

I love you.  Sincerely.

I ran the tally and correct me if I'm wrong, but you're 20-12-2 (62.5%) over the past two-weeks? You'll have to excuse me, I didn't know I was talking to THE ####### MAN!!!

❤️

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, facook said:

I love you.  Sincerely.

2 minutes ago, Shaq90 said:

I ran the tally and correct me if I'm wrong, but you're 20-12-2 (62.5%) over the past two-weeks? You'll have to excuse me, I didn't know I was talking to THE ####### MAN!!!

❤️

Just now, Shaq90 said:

Granted, some of these were chalky (Giants & White Sox ML) but you're right where you need to be for the lines you're betting.

Bud, I feel like I warned everyone, regression was real and it was coming.  I'm like 50% the last 3-4 days.  That's why I stopped posting plays.

I love you Em, AND I BUST THE BALLS OF THOSE I LOVE.  You gotta get that bro. If I was chiming in that I'm the best F5 MLB CAPPER ON THE PLANNNNNET!!!! you should bust my balls when I lose a few.  If no one does, then I don't think anyone in here loves me.  I actually don't know the love language of dudes outside of busting balls.  :wub: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Angry Beavers said:

That is probably the only way to bet it if you like loma.  Nakatina will have the height and reach advantage and is +800 or so, as a result I dont hate taking the dog, but i do think Loma figures him out and puts this away inside the distance.

HTH

Got skerred by Naka' size.  Took Loma by decision +100.

23 minutes ago, facook said:

That is probably the only way to bet it if you like loma.  Nakatina will have the height and reach advantage and is +800 or so, as a result I dont hate taking the dog, but i do think Loma figures him out and puts this away inside the distance.

HTH

Got skerred by Naka' size.  Took Loma by decision +100.

DAMMIT.

Three months in feels like enough data to mine some arbitrary (sdql) trends for MLB, maybe. What's that good #### I don't know about yet? Like, what's your go-to daily MLB research website that you always check first. Daily notes? ESPN's Daily Notes? That used to be insightful when the right writer was doing it that day. How's everybody doing. I took some photos of Petco one morning when I was there if you want to see.

One  Two  Three  Four  Five  Six

• Like 2

Next is two tickets to the monster truck rally at Alamodome on Saturday. Last time I went to monster trucks was when I was six years old and my neighbor's dad took us to see Bigfoot at the HOT Coliseum. Heart of Texas Coliseum. When's the last time you even went to a coliseum, bro. Hell when's the last time you even saw monster trucks? Besides ear plug safety what is the insider pro tip you have on attending a monster truck rally. I'm taking the Connecticut Yankee with me. She's definitely never been. She's 5'3" and complains frequently about frequent heartburn. Her favorite thing to say is, "What did YOU DO!?" Incriminatingly, every time #### goes down, especially when it's not my fault. So, of course, I had to seize this monster truck opportunity. And I made it a point to invite her in front of people so she couldn't say no. She has no earthly idea how loud it's gonna be :lol: She's either going to love it and get super wet and turned on, or she's gonna hate it and get super wet with a case of heartburn.

• Love 1
  • Laughing 1

1 hour ago, Angry Beavers said:

So I hear we are without @Shaq90

DET/CLE Over 9.5 - 115

Pit/COL O 11 - 105

No Shaq90...This makes me sad...His “insight” was to say the least, highly entertaining.

• Like 1

So I hear we are without @Shaq90

DET/CLE Over 9.5 - 115

Pit/COL O 11 - 105

Yeah but he's on Bucks to win the title, I am sure you heard as well.

A little birdie told me he....or someone very like him....will be back soon.

Edited by facook
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, facook said:

Yeah but he's on Bucks to win the title, I am sure you heard as well.

A little birdie told me he....or someone very like him....will be back soon.

Nooooooo...

I have a 3 team  Championship Parlay from April 5 still kicking.

Tampa Bay Lighting ...Milwaukee Bucks  and Houston Astros.

33 minutes ago, jimmy b said:

Nooooooo...

Em takes crap, and earns a bit of it, but he's not a fade.  He legitimately is a VERY good NBA capper.  You're good to the Stros.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, jimmy b said:

Nooooooo...

I had a few....France dying in Euro yesterday took out 2/3.  So now I've got TB/Italy/Padres/Novak in Wimbeldon.  That one pays 275-1.  So...vai in italia.

13 minutes ago, facook said:

Em takes crap, and earns a bit of it, but he's not a fade.  He legitimately is a VERY good NBA capper.  You're good to the Stros.

Agree here. Fade Em/Shaq in the nba at your own peril. On top of that, hes a good guy. The real question is... who are you? You ever post a winner on here or plant a stake on an outcome and take the noise if you wrong? I don't remember ever seeing you before. :shrug:

• Laughing 1

4 minutes ago, facook said:

I had a few....France dying in Euro yesterday took out 2/3.  So now I've got TB/Italy/Padres/Novak in Wimbeldon.  That one pays 275-1.  So...vai in italia.

Nice Parlay...England looks tough, but beatable, good luck. Hope to see you in the fall classic Stros/Padres.

Got Tampa at +600...Bucks at +850 and Houston at +2100

$20 pays $29,200.

GL

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Angry Beavers said:

Agree here. Fade Em/Shaq in the nba at your own peril. On top of that, hes a good guy. The real question is... who are you? You ever post a winner on here or plant a stake on an outcome and take the noise if you wrong? I don't remember ever seeing you before. :shrug:

I live in NY, so I need to hump my ### over the GWB to access FanDuel or DraftKings...Mostly a ponies guy....Can usually find me in otb..lifer threads for the TC...

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

36 minutes ago, jimmy b said:

Nice Parlay...England looks tough, but beatable, good luck. Hope to see you in the fall classic Stros/Padres.

Got Tampa at +600...Bucks at +850 and Houston at +2100

$20 pays $29,200.

GL

Your stakes are high my friend.  Best of luck.  Let's keep in touch.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, facook said:

And somehow I injured Giannis.  Ugh.

• Sad 1

Tell you what man. This Philly godfather dude he ends up talking with. Off the top, the first thing he's most-comfortable about telling you is regression to the mean. That's not a lie. Then he's all about "do your homework, most guys don't wanna do the work." This #### just ends up being a draft king ad. Tell you what man - at the end of the day, despite his east coast accent, I'm not tryin to trust a man with a tan face and white ears amirite