What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (12 Viewers)

Something tells me they arent looking for a 40 year old fat dude that would just want to drink all day and bet sports and play blackjack 

Something tells me they arent looking for a 40 year old fat dude that would just want to drink all day and bet sports and play blackjack 
or a 52 year old recently single dude that is ready to go on the mother of all benders. I am not fat ( I am not shredded either)  but I do have copious amounts of body hair, and am losing what hair I do have on my dome. Still did not stop me from giving them a couple of words. I get selected- 1st 3 dudes from this thread that want in are part of the crew and it will be epic - we might all need transplants of major organs after a month, but fortune favors the bold!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Angry Beavers said:
or a 52 year old recently single dude that is ready to go on the mother of all benders. I am not fat ( I am not shredded either)  but I do have copious amounts of body hair, and am losing what hair I do have on my dome. Still did not stop me from giving them a couple of words. I get selected- 1st 3 dudes from this thread that want in are part of the crew and it will be epic - we might all need transplants of major organs after a month, but fortune favors the bold!!
IN

TORONTO BLUE JAYS -175
TOTAL o8½-110 (MIAMI MARLINS vrs ATLANTA BRAVES)
CLEVELAND INDIANS +130
MINNESOTA TWINS -150

Last edited by a moderator:
Punch your ticket at the cash window tonight by taking Canadians.  Lightning pissed for 2nd time in 2 years Canadian government did not permit Lightning player family members into Canada.  TB wins cup in 5 and in front of friends snd family.

[icon] said:
What are we thinking on the UFC event sat?  @modogg were you the UFC expert? 
i have been for a long time, but little less so with switch over last year. @hooter311 and @ChainsawU make good calls, as well as @Angry Beavers. Plenty of others too. 

here is what i have been taking so far:

Tuivasa -135

Tavares -170

Thompson -150

leaning toward Poirer for the main event, but McGreggor has burned me before so hesitent. waiting to see how that line goes, my guess is that money comes in on McGreggor closer to the fight and i may take Poirer if he gets close to even or as an underdog

Angry Beavers said:
McGregor, Thompson, Tuivasa, Aldana, O'Malley are my main card picks FWIW
I just saw O'Malley was -1000. that is more than Jones was when he fought Sonnen years ago. That line is just way, way silly. I certainly think O'Malley wins too, but that line i pretty bonkers. 

I just saw O'Malley was -1000. that is more than Jones was when he fought Sonnen years ago. That line is just way, way silly. I certainly think O'Malley wins too, but that line i pretty bonkers. 
I agree  - I was looking at the bouts before the odds. Surprised it was that high/that lopsided of a fight as the 1st fight on the Main Card. Looks like we agree on a couple of these :hifive:

If you got a book that’s asleep at the wheel and has The Open window open and had Rham at +900 or +1000 or so - as crazy as it sounds now is the time to hit it.  It might be +500 next week.

he’s in God mode right now

Played StL +142 vs the Cubs.  There is more to the Cubs than Hendricks and it’s been awful for 2 weeks. If Bryant and Baez sit it out, this price probably drops.  

I had a few....France dying in Euro yesterday took out 2/3.  So now I've got TB/Italy/Padres/Novak in Wimbeldon.  That one pays 275-1.  So...vai in italia.
Well that was exciting.  Hit Italy +750 too.  Now have 275-1 on Padres to win the World Series.  So fade away on that everyone.

also if want to bet the favorite in round 1 a cheaper way can bet the over the total homeruns by these guys on draft kings.. They make it to round 2 they all should hit the over number

I don’t think there is a standard line service offering to the PPH on this.  Lines are a bit all over the place and there are many different versions of the same bet.

I’m seeing most pph have Ohtani > Gallo in the final and pays +375.  there is one out there that is offering +800 so make sure you check all the options available.

buckeye is offering both Ohtani and Gallo under 22.5 first round at -180.  I got a different one at -115.

point is - whatever you want to take I’d shop it first

swirvenirvin said:
Lots of middles out there with over under on 1st round.

Take the over on the first guy and under on the 2nd.. guaranteed 1-1 and could split and get both
thats one there with story and gallo

Users who are viewing this thread