What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (10 Viewers)

It will pass, just a question of when - @ChainsawU has been a great sounding board;  

Steelers and the Under last night - I realized around midnight I never posted my PIT play for the HOF game - I mean, it is the 1st game in months - have to play it for a TV unit - I will do better. 

Betmgm has top 5 bets after first round for golf that ties pay in full. Big fan of this since obviously first round scores can be quite clustered.

Taking a shot on Scott Harrington at 40-1 this week. 

His first round scoring numbers are considerably better than his other rounds. He is 5th for eagles on tour and even though there are only two par 5s at wyndham champ an eagle in the first round can make a big difference.

5 days in a row ive lost a 2-4 leg parlay in the bottom of the 9th or latter. Yesterday it was NY/KC under 9.

Which of these teams will blow my parlay today?

Mil(-1.5) Tor Wash(+1.5) Oak  at +892

Wanting to load up fir NFL season but MGM isn't offering any reload bonuses. Any ideas if that will change 

Was with Sportbook.ag but crypto-only is kinda a PITA. Also cash outs were always slow. 

Suggestions on other books for a $25-100 player looking to deposit ~$500 w good bonus for NFL season? Will play props, sides/totals, and teasers. 

Wanting to load up fir NFL season but MGM isn't offering any reload bonuses. Any ideas if that will change 

Was with Sportbook.ag but crypto-only is kinda a PITA. Also cash outs were always slow. 

Suggestions on other books for a $25-100 player looking to deposit ~$500 w good bonus for NFL season? Will play props, sides/totals, and teasers. 
I think betrivers is in tennessee  They have a 250 deposit match. Payouts are pretty quick. I withdrew 1000 yesterday and it is in my account today.  

ETA: betrivers is not live yet there

Last edited by a moderator:

I believe Draftkings is matching for new users up to 1500

There's something about an Elizabeth Hurley posting a lonely selfie with cold, dead eyes in a rare chandelier mirror that really makes me wanna color and braid her hair.

Did you ever want to do it with Miss Moneypenny. In those spy movies. The woman. James Bond's boss or whatever.
Pretty sure i would do "IT" with all of them from the Bond Movies.. I remember being a young lad and not being certain what the heck "it" was, but I knew back then I was willing to do it with any of those fine wimmens. 

The Bond girls in Connery’s movies - though alluring - were stereotyped. But not Moneypenny. She was his boss' secretary, with whom Connery carried on an unrequited flirtation. “Moneypenny," Connery says in their first moment in Doctor No, "what gives?"

"I do,” she says, “given an ounce of encouragement." But she had enough propriety to hold back. Paradoxically, that made her Connery’s longest relationship in the films, outlasting his Bond girl flings. "Flattery will get you nowhere," she told him at one point. "But don't stop trying." He didn’t, and yet the two understood that if things went too far, it would jeopardize what they had, and both valued it too much to mess it up.

Yes, still dating the ex wife
Yes, I have no idea what I am doing
Yes, she comes over a couple of nights a week (generally the weekend)  and pretty much leaves me alone otherwise
Yes, this is highly reccommended as you get sexed up plenty without the hassles of a real relationship
Yes, this will likely come crashing down at some point, but until then, :shrug:  

Yes, she just called and said, one of the lawyers at her firm gave her a pair of tickets just a couple of rows behind the plate for Tex@Cle tonight and do I want to go with her?
Yes, I said yes
Yes, I have not seen a live baseball game since 2019
Yes, I immediately checked the matchup and see 2 arsonists on the mound.. 

Yes, I bet the F5 Over 5 and Full Game Over 9.5

Yes, LETS GO RUNS!  :towelwave:

College football starts in just under 48 hours and Little AB and I are going to the Woodley v. Paul card on Sunday night. It is going to be a fun few days!!

Cheers my degenerate brethren  :banned:

It's the first day of college football. Where are you degenerates? I'm on the following today:

Nebraska -6.5

N. MEX St +10

Hawaii/UCLA u 66.5

GLTA. AB

It's the first day of college football. Where are you degenerates? I'm on the following today:

Nebraska -6.5

N. MEX St +10

Hawaii/UCLA u 66.5

GLTA. AB

Every tout I've seen is on Illinois +7.  I'm with you on Nebraska, and also that UCLA under.  Also like Fresno and the under there.

Riding the Yankees win streak too.

5 hours ago, Angry Beavers said:

Nebraska -6.5

N. MEX St +10

Hawaii/UCLA u 66.5

GLTA. AB
Expand  

Every tout I've seen is on Illinois +7.  I'm with you on Nebraska, and also that UCLA under.  Also like Fresno and the under there.

Riding the Yankees win streak too.

Nebraska is AWFUL.  Sometimes all the touts are right.

@Kingpin90. Love you too my man. 

Lets have a kick ### season

Woodley +165. Probably the wrong side but I just can't bet on Jake Paul @  -200 ish and JP is so annoying I hope Woodley bashes him in the face. 

Leaving for the card in like an hour. 15 minute walk. Pregaming with little AB

:banned:

Lets go

Ohio state-7 1H... i think min will have a tough time with the wr core. New Qb for osu on the road  at night but i think he will be fine. It is the backdoor that scares me so i took 1H

S fla/nc state u 58.5

Boise/ucf O 67

GLTA.  AB

Took UCF -4, doesn't do much for anyone tonight, other than maybe fading at a better number.

Kinda like the under 62 in Ohio State.  New qb on the road, start slow, and Minny run Ibrahim and keep the ball away from the Bucks?  I'll go with that.

Like Duke and the over tomorrow night.

Took UCF -4, doesn't do much for anyone tonight, other than maybe fading at a better number.

Kinda like the under 62 in Ohio State.  New qb on the road, start slow, and Minny run Ibrahim and keep the ball away from the Bucks?  I'll go with that.

Like Duke and the over tomorrow night.
GTFO with this under stuff

Danskin, you still dabbling in bourbons?  I just posted a pic of my bar on my burner account at twizzler.com b/c I don't know how to post pics on this here site.  I like to addict.

Way too much today.. my favorite play... 

Mia Fla +19.5 v. Alabama - this line was originally 13 ish - Bama breaking in a new QB; I'll take the free points

Others:

Clemson v. GA O 51.5 and Georgia +2.5
PSU/Whisky O 50
WVA/MD O 57 
UCLA +2.5 - LSU 

Users who are viewing this thread