Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!!

The Ref

Is it me or is Callaway WR NO undervalued in Props today? Played the following at MGM: 

o3.5 Rec -110
o45.5 yds -110
o100yds +675

Share: WR1 w/ Thomas and Smith on IR 
Skill: Killer preseason + Winston chucking
Script: Will need to score to hang with GB

Implied Vegas team total 23

Edited by [icon]

Maybe it is just the homer in me, but I really like Denver today.

J Williams over 35.5 yds (but now I see the line going closer to 40). They love this kid and he is going to get a lot of opportunities in the one. The only way he doesn't hit this is if he has a fumble and  Vic sits him. 

Denver M/L (DK has some parlay boosts that I put Denver/KC in that are fairly nice.)

I like the above mentioned Callaway WR bets but went with the o3.5

Tannahill over 1.5 TD

T.Boyd anytime TD 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cowboysfan8 said:

Williams Det over 33.5 rushing

on field reporter in Detroit says Swift is active but Williams “expected to carry the load”

3 hours ago, Northern Voice said:

I hit Swift under 48.5 based on the same report. 

3 hours ago, McBokonon said:

Put together a same game parlay of Swift u49.5 and Williams over 29.5 for +235

eta: Draftkings

:hifive:

• Like 3

17 hours ago, LOCO said:

Fade New coaches for wk1.

In the last 5 years new coaches are 1-12-1 in WK1.

The one is lafluer Rodgers.

Imo this makes WFT ML an excellent play

From Adam Schefter ..

First-year, first-time head coaches David Culley, Brandon Staley and Nick Sirianni all got their first wins in their NFL HC debuts.

:kicksrock:

5 hours ago, Northern Voice said:

I've got these, placed at different times so some lines have definitely changed. Putting them here so I can be mocked accordingly later. 

Robby Anderson O49.5 rec yards

Devin Singletary O39.5 rush yards

Raheem Mostert anytime TD

Jerry Jeudy O4.5 receptions

Mostert injury stopped me from hitting all 4 (Jeudy already at 5 in the first half). 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Northern Voice said:

Hmmm, I saw him running all over the place and assumed that one missed. Guess they were all on pass plays. 

I thought I saw earlier that Swift had 40some yds rushing. Box score says 39. I have a parlay with him under 39.5

Its still not graded (Draftkings)

32 minutes ago, Cowboysfan8 said:

I thought I saw earlier that Swift had 40some yds rushing. Box score says 39. I have a parlay with him under 39.5

Its still not graded (Draftkings)

He had a negative run after that - I was looking, too. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, eoMMan said:

Looks like it would have been a good day to hammer all the dog money lines. 

Not all of them. But I'm in BOL and SB.ag survivors, and @ 16% of both pools got knocked out today.  Rams won't lose but that would be a HUGE result if they did.

Ty'Son Williams 1st TD + 1200

Started a Teaser with LAV + 10  - the MNF home dog - partiuclarly when fans are back and in Vegas of all places;  I am not that confident in LAV however- they struggle against the run and Jacobs is apparently sick with some kind of non-covid related illness. I think Balt may run all over the yard starting with their dynamic UDFA.  LAV does enough to keep it a game for a while .......  if anyone cares I teased this with SEA ML, MIN +10.5 and Chargers/Boys O48.5 ( That has shootout written all over it IMHO) 

Where is @AndrewClark  with his week 2 fades and plays - those are Straight Cash Homey

1 hour ago, Angry Beavers said:

Ty'Son Williams 1st TD + 1200

Started a Teaser with LAV + 10  - the MNF home dog - partiuclarly when fans are back and in Vegas of all places;  I am not that confident in LAV however- they struggle against the run and Jacobs is apparently sick with some kind of non-covid related illness. I think Balt may run all over the yard starting with their dynamic UDFA.  LAV does enough to keep it a game for a while .......  if anyone cares I teased this with SEA ML, MIN +10.5 and Chargers/Boys O48.5 ( That has shootout written all over it IMHO) 

Where is @AndrewClark  with his week 2 fades and plays - those are Straight Cash Homey

I'll guess they will be Bears,  Colts, Raiders, Vikings, Falcons, Titans, and Packers to one degree or another.  He'll probably whittle those down to 3 or 4.

• Thanks 1

Seems like all of the gambling universe likes the Raiders tonight. I feel like the Ravens will handle them but I’m basically staying away outside of some free bets and promos I’m churning through. Caesar’s has a +100 boost for Lamar o249.5 rush/pass combined so I took that. Fanduel has another one for 3 total TD’s or more between both teams at +100 so I took that, too.

Threw a dart at Mark Andrews first TD for +700 at Caesar’s.

3 minutes ago, McBokonon said:

Seems like all of the gambling universe likes the Raiders tonight. I 

A lot of late money coming in on Raiders...I doubled down on Ravens ML, and if it gets to -3 I'll be tripling down.

Edited by TripItUp

28 minutes ago, TripItUp said:

A lot of late money coming in on Raiders...I doubled down on Ravens ML, and if it gets to -3 I'll be tripling down.

It's there.  Hitting that (I played -4 a while back) and also the BOL odds boost of Ravens ML/over 27.5 tt.  Those almost always are set up to lose, but I can't resist +250.

Giving Benfica a shot in the Champions League today. Benfica are in a group with Bayern Munich and Barcelona. Barcelona is struggling (for Barcelona) and I imagine Benfica see a chance to advance with Bayern out of the group stage when, in normal times, that might not be the case. While one might expect the road team to be content playing for the point, I imagine Benfica know they need 3 points from each of the Kiev games to position themselves well, and will play a strong lineup and go for it against a Dynamo Kiev team missing a lot of attacking power to injuries. 

Taking them at +120 at Caesar’s because I have a free bet, might have better odds elsewhere.

On 9/12/2021 at 9:24 AM, [icon] said:

Is it me or is Callaway WR NO undervalued in Props today? Played the following at MGM: 

o3.5 Rec -110
o45.5 yds -110
o100yds +675

Share: WR1 w/ Thomas and Smith on IR 
Skill: Killer preseason + Winston chucking
Script: Will need to score to hang with GB

Implied Vegas team total 23

I died on that same train.  Made perfect sense at the time.

• Love 1

30 minutes ago, Dan Lambskin said:

Redskins -3.5

ricky seals Jones 1st TD

Danny Dimes u20.5 comp

o22.5 rush

kenny g o3.5

Rudolph u2.5 and 22.5

Heinike u22.5

gibson o70.5

Mclaurin o5.5

thomas u4.5

Saquan u42.5

Too late now but I was on these two as well.  Also did a NYG +10.5/under 48 seven point tease.

• Like 1