What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (8 Viewers)

Like the Dodgers/Padres o8 tonight.    Bueller has looked tired in his last few starts and is elevating the ball.  He gave up 5 runs in 3.2 innings last outing.   Darvish got hit hard in 2 of his last three starts and has given up 12 runs in his last 3 games. 

Was going to tail but couldn’t find it at DK or MGM
6-0 Ipswich now. 

For DK, you have to hit all sports, scroll down to soccer and hit “view all.” Then scroll down and find England - League One.

MGM basically the same. Go to soccer and click “events” then scroll down to England and expand and you’ll see it.

6-0 Ipswich now. 

For DK, you have to hit all sports, scroll down to soccer and hit “view all.” Then scroll down and find England - League One.

MGM basically the same. Go to soccer and click “events” then scroll down to England and expand and you’ll see it.
🤦‍♂️

thanks

6-0 Ipswich now. 

Keep em coming McBok. 

Europa League - Celtic / Leverkusen

Leverkusen o2.5 Team Total +250 (Barstool - highest I found, line is moving a bit)

ETA: o1.5 is -137 which isn’t terrible but I’m going for a decent payout here. Game is in Glasgow which adds a little risk.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have access to Bovada under NFL Specials they have a "Which rookie qb will be the first to miss a start for his team?" Lawrence, Wilson, Jones, Fields.  Fields is up to -250 (I got it at -210) but that seems too easy barring an injury.  He may not start THIS Sunday.

If you have access to Bovada under NFL Specials they have a "Which rookie qb will be the first to miss a start for his team?" Lawrence, Wilson, Jones, Fields.  Fields is up to -250 (I got it at -210) but that seems too easy barring an injury.  He may not start THIS Sunday.
Where exactly is this on the site?  I don't see anything called "NFL Specials".   There's whatsyawager specials, NFL or NFL Futures and can't find this anywhere. 

I do see where I can get -500 on Eli Manning making fun of Peyton's forehead or Peyton pitting out next Monday.

Where exactly is this on the site?  I don't see anything called "NFL Specials".   There's whatsyawager specials, NFL or NFL Futures and can't find this anywhere. 

I do see where I can get -500 on Eli Manning making fun of Peyton's forehead or Peyton pitting out next Monday.

When I click on "Football" the drop down menu I get shows NFL/College Football/College FCS/NFL Futures/NFL Season Props/NFL Specials/CFL/etc.

It's one of five NFL Specials. 

So anyone that follows horse racing and fbg knows I’m a Clement fanboy

He has a horse in a grade 3 turf stakes today that’s rolling back from mostly 1 mile and 1 1/16 races to 6f. 

I don’t follow every race out of his barn, but I have followed this horse and do not remember him ever cutting a miler+ back to 6f for a stakes race

Belmont race 9

#5 Therapist

keyed w/all

w/p/s

I bet Yankees -123 tonight.  Eovaldi won't go more than 5 innings, MAYBE 6.  Bullpens should be NYY advantage.

So proud of myself last night. I held off betting Seahawks/Rams until watching the action into the 2nd quarter. The Seahawks were up 7-0 at this point, but the Rams O-line and D-line were just kicking the crap out of the Hawks on both sides of the ball.

So a double unit wager from me on the Rams ml at +110. Even when they were down a TD.  I need to bet live more often.

On Bills +3, teased with the Browns, and +120.  ALL I can do to not take KC +275 2H.  You faders should bet that.

espn still garbage right? haven't been keeping up or watching much sports. you didn't have to make that the entire halftime show though

Users who are viewing this thread