What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (5 Viewers)

MNF LEANS

Miami Dolphins ML, +325

1H - Dolphins / Ravens U23, -105 (BUNKER BUSTER!!!)

Total Sacks U4.5, -110

First score FG/Safety, +145

Score in first 6:30 of game, yes, -125

Lamar Jackson U238.5, -110 (BUNKER BUSTER!!!)

Lamar Jackson longest reception U37.5, -110

Mark Andrews O50.5 receiving, -110

Salvon Ahmed O17.5 rushing, -110

Salvon Ahmad O1.5 rec, +139

Salvon Ahmad anytime TD, +425 (BUNKER BUSTER!!!)

The logic behind taking all these Salvon Ahmad bets is that the Dolphins lead RB Myles Gaskin carried the ball 20 times 4 days ago.

Any good coach isn't going to run a back of his size excessively. With Malcolm Brown out with injury, Salvon Ahmad should have plenty of opportunity to produce rushing yards, receptions, and touchdowns.

Overly teased, survivor, fantasy crap, all tied to Baltimore.  Pooping my pants right about now.
Looks like our survivors are aligned again this week. I have Lamar for fantasy and have come to expect getting nothing from him until the second half. Not worried yet but if I see another WR screen on 3rd and 9 I’m going to burn things.

Looks like our survivors are aligned again this week. I have Lamar for fantasy and have come to expect getting nothing from him until the second half. Not worried yet but if I see another WR screen on 3rd and 9 I’m going to burn things.

I am concerned the low scoring crap-fest will lead coach to just hand it off to Freeman and hope to win by 3.  With Lamar and Hollywood everywhere, plus survivor, that might lead to a stroke for me tonight.

Call me stupid all you want but - I've watched belichick for 20 years - he's a master of getting players to play beyond their skill set and put them in position to win -  it feels like 2001 all over again

I’ll get ya! Haven’t been able to dive in much but I’m through my work bottleneck for now. International break going onso looking at qualifiers, plus there’s some League One matches tomorrow that look pretty good. I’ll see if I can’t find a BUNKER BUSTER or two.
👍

Ipswich with two shots off the post and Oxford unable to execute a clear breakaway tells me everything I need to know about how this is going.

Raiders +3

all over it.

Been doing well with teams that don't cover the spread vs team that do.  This week

Cowboys -7

Saints +3

Panthers +10

Eagles +2

(got some lines earlier in the week)

Users who are viewing this thread