Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!!

The Ref

1 hour ago, facook said:

Smokin Dave Cokin likes Coastal, and he has had an atrocious CFB season.

I miss the ROFL react :lol: 

Went N Illinois +12 for 1u with 1u free bet bonus if I hit. 

Edited by [icon]

21 minutes ago, Cowboysfan8 said:

For some reason I thought Washington legalized online 

no we're the worst.  we can't even do online poker and some sites won't let you fund with a Washington zip code.  i pretty much have to use bitcoin and  can't use 5dimes, BOL and some other sites at all

• Sad 1

On 12/16/2021 at 7:16 PM, TheGreatOne said:

Herbert will have to beat Mahomes in a shootout.

You know what's interesting. The quarterback for the Saints was Bobby Hebert. There's no R, which I find fascinating. You know? It's Herbert with an R but then Hebert, no R. It's a fun name to pronounce.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ChainsawU said:

You know what's interesting. The quarterback for the Saints was Bobby Hebert. There's no R, which I find fascinating. You know? It's Herbert with an R but then Hebert, no R. It's a fun name to pronounce.

Merry Christmas Chain, to you and your whole harem.

My son is 17, and today at Grandma's I showed him a "Santa" meme that included a bad word and he laughed so hard I thought he was going to pee himself.  I think the next time we bond like that will be when we share a beer.  It was a good day for the old facooker.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, facook said:

Utah +4.5.  Top 2 Wr's for OSU have opted out.  Something tells me there's more opt out/covid news coming for the Buckeyes.  Which should NEVER happen for THE ROSE BOWL but here we are.

I agree - I question how motivated the Buckeyes are going to be as a group. I also like sprinkling some on the Utah ML

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Cowboysfan8 said:

Any cfb leans tonight?

I'm on Miss St. -10.   

Freaking UCLA --whole team goes to Sea World yesterday and then 4 hours before the Holiday Bowl they say they can't field a team.   NC State deserves a forfeit.

4 hours ago, -fish- said:

Looks like I already lost the Mike Leach Bowl.

Anyone got a lean in WV/Minnesota?

I was on the same side for the same reasons.  Luckily I saw TT moving the ball at will in the 1st qtr and doubled down on TT ml and team total over 31.  Made 3 units overall.  Screwed my bowl contest though.  :(

For tomorrow: Getting some serious "Nevada" vibes from VaTech.  Coaches, qb gone.  Maryland has all of the motivation incentive. Terps -3 (-120) for me.

I am a Ducks homer, and pessimistic at that.  Both Ducks and Sooners have lost coaches/transfers.  But all indications are that ORegon lost tons of players AND Anthony Brown will start, and still sucks butt.  Boomer. (Full disclosure I bet this at -3.5.  Number is gone, but it would be Boomer or nothing for me.)

Edited by facook

10 hours ago, McBokonon said:
18 hours ago, facook said:

For tomorrow: Getting some serious "Nevada" vibes from VaTech.  Coaches, qb gone.  Maryland has all of the motivation incentive. Terps -3 (-120) for me.

Same. Line is -3.5 most places but BetMGM had Terps ML/o41.5 for +100 so I took that.

:hifive:

1 minute ago, McBokonon said:

🍻

Tennessee over Purdue seems to be the next game with major participation/motivation difference.  Purdue missing tons of players, Tennessee is bringing everyone, and it's a home game.  I bet Tennessee -3 at the opener, but would still take them -6 and might double down at that number.

• Thinking 1

On 12/24/2021 at 10:59 PM, facook said:

I think the next time we bond like that will be when we share a beer.

Yall have a long way to go yet. Look at it as the first of many more to come. Because it sounds like you have built the foundation on the stuff that matters; values, respect, the deeper stuff. So when an offensive Santa Claus meme sneaks in, it's just worth so much more. Once the hard work's done fellas can let their guard down and celebrate. Many more of those to come, good and bad ☝️

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ChainsawU said:

Yall have a long way to go yet. Look at it as the first of many more to come. Because it sounds like you have built the foundation on the stuff that matters; values, respect, the deeper stuff. So when an offensive Santa Claus meme sneaks in, it's just worth so much more. Once the hard work's done fellas can let their guard down and celebrate. Many more of those to come, good and bad ☝️

A-effing-men to that.

• Thanks 1