What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (6 Viewers)

As of now I think only two guys (Bahktiari and Alexander) are questionable, but will play, everyone else will be back.
Yeah, it's looking better for the Packers.

I think this game is tough to handicap.  A lot of touts on packers, "bad spot for niners" etc.

Yeah, it's looking better for the Packers.

I think this game is tough to handicap.  A lot of touts on packers, "bad spot for niners" etc.
i think the Pack wins, not sure about the cover.  SF certainly has a path to victory but I think it would have to involve long sustained TD drives and GB struggling offensively/turning it over

if Green Bay gets up early or SF has to try and pass to hang with them i think it could end in a GB route

Also starting to think the Rams win outright, maybe even by double digits.  We all know Brady does not like to be pressured, if that OL isnt 100% it could get ugly.  And I’m not sure Brady has a trusted safety valve like in the past if he’s got to get rid of it early and often 

On the flip side as a life long lions fan it’s really hard for me to trust Stafford in a big game.  He did not have to do much in that game against Arizona 

Titans 8-0 straight up and ATS off of 8 days of rest or more.  I already bet the Titans and Titans first half.  Might double down.

Also starting to think the Rams win outright, maybe even by double digits.  We all know Brady does not like to be pressured, if that OL isnt 100% it could get ugly.  And I’m not sure Brady has a trusted safety valve like in the past if he’s got to get rid of it early and often 

On the flip side as a life long lions fan it’s really hard for me to trust Stafford in a big game.  He did not have to do much in that game against Arizona 
I am with you on this.  I have GB -5.5 and Rams +3.  

Bet the First Bucket Friday promo on Fanduel on Christian Wood and hit that.  20 3-pointers in the game so get $20 back as well.

The hit my 4 team parlay in NHL with the Insurance promo.  

Good night!

Anyone else in NY, check your promo's I got a $100 free parlay bet.  Placed it on the Titans and Packers ML.

i hour til lift off and 2.5 hours til i land in vegas 

Titans ml, rams ml, Moreno win (ufc)

titans first half with Moreno win 

no idea what i’m gonna do with the pack/niners but i’ll count upon all my training of being hammered to make the right call and then wake up surprised either way :bag:  

Bills +3 (early in the week and bought the hook), and ML - it is their year - they were built to pass and to defend the pass; KC will have no answer

I liked LAR earlier,  - but I have gone TB-2.5  - you really gonna trust Stafford to fly across the county on a short week? I know TB is beat up  - watch TB run and a ton of short passes - i get it, easier said than done, but I can see Stafford with the one big mistake or two that puts TB over the top. 

Rob Gronkowski+Mike Evans Over149.5 combined

Anytime scorer Rob Gronkowski/Tyreek Hill

TB -2.5

Anytime scorer Leonard Fournette

Parlay- TB ML, Cooper Kup anytime scorer, Tom Brady O249.5 passing

ML Parlay  TB/Buff

Parlay TB-2.5, Total O48.5

Lets go Bucs!!! 🍺

The Brady to Evans bomb cost me a 22-1 same game parlay. MIGHT have still lost, but  it was winning handily before that one dumb play. Sigh. 

The Brady to Evans bomb cost me a 22-1 same game parlay. MIGHT have still lost, but  it was winning handily before that one dumb play. Sigh. 
 Had 10-1 Rams -6.5 / rams 3+ sacks / Stafford 2+ TD made the mistake of texting my friends after the 3rd sack (they were still up 27-13 at that point)

also lost various rams alternate line bets 

still made out on that game but could have been a monster game for me

Had 10-1 Rams -6.5 / rams 3+ sacks / Stafford 2+ TD made the mistake of texting my friends after the 3rd sack (they were still up 27-13 at that point)

also lost various rams alternate line bets 

still made out on that game but could have been a monster game for me

Same

Does anyone here know how to do the risk free parlay on Draftkings? I don't think I have been refunded when I try these. 

Does anyone here know how to do the risk free parlay on Draftkings? I don't think I have been refunded when I try these. 
I don't usually do the parlay offers but for their other promos, you just have to make sure you opt in. I've never had issues being credited for these risk free ones.

I don't usually do the parlay offers but for their other promos, you just have to make sure you opt in. I've never had issues being credited for these risk free ones.
One more thing @prosopis - I don't think the credits show up in your balance or anything - they'll show up as an option when you make a bet. So, if your parlay loses, go make another bet and you should eventually see that $25 free bet as an option in the bonus drawer.

parlay Cin +7.5, Over 54.5

player prop (lottery ticket)Joe Burrow 400+ yards and  3 TDs

Anytime scorer Ja'Marr Chase

Cin +7

parlay Anytime scorer Travis Kelce, Cooper Kupp

You have to read the small print. The ones yesterday were min 3 leg parlays 

Mcbokonon is correct, yiu get a free bet not a refund 

They’re usually $25 max bet also in the fine print 

In Oregon, 

On DK, If you go to NBA then  DK promotions there is a guaranteed $25 winning bet available. Do it by Friday. 
This is my lone green in a long line of red   :bag:

let's turn it around

Lebanon vs. Iraq world cup qualifying Tues 7am est

Over 2 goals  +104   Both these teams have a very outside shot at getting a 3rd place and staying alive in the world cup. They will both need to score and score now.

let's turn it around

Over 2 goals  +104   Both these teams have a very outside shot at getting a 3rd place and staying alive in the world cup. They will both need to score and score now.
in

let's turn it around

That, player props, and the various boosters that actually hit in the championship games kept me afloat last weekend.  Neither of those games went much like how I expected.

If you are on betonline, there is another yearly free $25:

Football -->  NFL --> Regular Season --> Specials --> Super Bowl winner scores 1 point in Week 1 Game next season.

@ClevTA

L7 first drives against the Rams defense: 7 straight punts 3.2 yds/play 7 total first downs Last tm to score on their opening drive vs LA was Arizona in week 14 (FG)

Result of First Drive Cincinnati Bengals  2/13/22

Punt (-125) 

It is SB Week and this thread is dead.. :kicksrock:

in years gone by we would have had a breakdown of the gatorade betting board, the National anthem length, MVP etc

The only thing I have so far is Rams -4 

Leans to Burrow over 23.5 completions and over 5.5. sacks. - If burrow tries to hold the ball for any length of time  he is going down, so he needs the short passing game which correlates to the over completions.  I do think Cincy gets to Stafford a couple of times, so minimal output by LAR D line gets the sack over. 

GLTA
AB

Yeah AB, it's kind of a bummer.  I just got tired of posting losers.

A few bets I like:

Opening Kickoff Touchback NO at plus money.  They don't use the regular K ball for that kick, and the kicker does not get a chance to break it in before kicking.  Supposedly like a rock, and majority have NOT been touchbacks over last many years.

Longest Field Goal Cincy -120.  Not sure Gay is fully recovered from his hammy issue, and I think Taylor trusts McPherson more than McVay trusts Gay.

First pass incomplete for Burrow at +170, and for Stafford at +165.  If one hits it's decent profit.  Both is gravy.

Rams convert 4th down yes -155, Bengals yes -170

TD under 1.5 yards yes

Also on Rams -4.

I also like the Rams and the under.

Also have a 10 leg parlay at +1200 and Kupp anytime TD at +100.

Jumped on Devil's getting 1.5 goals first thing this morning, now they are giving 1.5. 

Why won't any of the legal books allow betting exact score? Blocks the parlay on all sites. 

Trying to play CIN 34 LA 31 

facook said:
Yeah AB, it's kind of a bummer.  I just got tired of posting losers.

A few bets I like:

Opening Kickoff Touchback NO at plus money.  They don't use the regular K ball for that kick, and the kicker does not get a chance to break it in before kicking.  Supposedly like a rock, and majority have NOT been touchbacks over last many years.

Longest Field Goal Cincy -120.  Not sure Gay is fully recovered from his hammy issue, and I think Taylor trusts McPherson more than McVay trusts Gay.

First pass incomplete for Burrow at +170, and for Stafford at +165.  If one hits it's decent profit.  Both is gravy.

Rams convert 4th down yes -155, Bengals yes -170

TD under 1.5 yards yes

Also on Rams -4.
Just the opening kickoff?  Learned something new! 

Post winner/post well intentioned losers  - it is all good! 

Why won't any of the legal books allow betting exact score? Blocks the parlay on all sites. 

Trying to play CIN 34 LA 31 
playing the Simpson's angle  - Love it. 

Just the opening kickoff?  Learned something new! 

Post winner/post well intentioned losers  - it is all good! 

playing the Simpson's angle  - Love it. 

Correct, apparently it's a normal game ball, right out of the box.  After the kick it is taken off the field to be sent to the HOF.  From there on out they use the K balls.

Users who are viewing this thread