What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (7 Viewers)

Burrow over .5 int seems like a strong play. I like the OBJ bets, think he has a big game. Got gone under 50 when lines opened, hoping to live bet the total also. 

gllllllllllllllllllllllll

Burrow over .5 int seems like a strong play. I like the OBJ bets, think he has a big game. Got gone under 50 when lines opened, hoping to live bet the total also. 

gllllllllllllllllllllllll
i grabbed burrow INT as well but that’s so fluky.  I have OBJ u5.5 so you’re probably right he’ll go off

Rams -3.5 and u50 were my early plays

some other stuff I’m on

Stafford long pass o39.5

Stafford over 5.5 rushing

burrow long o39.5

burrow o12.5 rushing and long rush o7.5

burrow O2.5 rush attempt 

burrow 1st TD o9.5 yards

Kupp long o29.5

Chase long o27.5

Higgins o5.5 and YES TD

Akers long rec o8.5

Sony o5.5 att

Mixon o3.5 rec

Blanton 1st TD

Lotta other dumb Same Game Parlays and some other game related props

Yeah AB, it's kind of a bummer.  I just got tired of posting losers.

A few bets I like:

Opening Kickoff Touchback NO at plus money.  They don't use the regular K ball for that kick, and the kicker does not get a chance to break it in before kicking.  Supposedly like a rock, and majority have NOT been touchbacks over last many years.

Longest Field Goal Cincy -120.  Not sure Gay is fully recovered from his hammy issue, and I think Taylor trusts McPherson more than McVay trusts Gay.

First pass incomplete for Burrow at +170, and for Stafford at +165.  If one hits it's decent profit.  Both is gravy.

Rams convert 4th down yes -155, Bengals yes -170

TD under 1.5 yards yes

Also on Rams -4.

Once the whole world was on that NO touchback bet I figured it was dead.   <_<

Ended up losing about $10 overall on a ton of bets, small price to pay for an entertaining game.

It is SB Week and this thread is dead.. :kicksrock:

in years gone by we would have had a breakdown of the gatorade betting board, the National anthem length, MVP etc

The only thing I have so far is Rams -4 

Leans to Burrow over 23.5 completions and over 5.5. sacks. - If burrow tries to hold the ball for any length of time  he is going down, so he needs the short passing game which correlates to the over completions.  I do think Cincy gets to Stafford a couple of times, so minimal output by LAR D line gets the sack over. 

GLTA
AB
FBG is dead. 

There are a few of us over at the other FF Forum site making a go at a Wagering Thread.  It's no where near what this one was in it's Hay Day, but, we had a lot more going for the SB and we've got a lot of NCAAB and UFC going.

It is SB Week and this thread is dead.. :kicksrock:

in years gone by we would have had a breakdown of the gatorade betting board, the National anthem length, MVP etc

The only thing I have so far is Rams -4 

Leans to Burrow over 23.5 completions and over 5.5. sacks. - If burrow tries to hold the ball for any length of time  he is going down, so he needs the short passing game which correlates to the over completions.  I do think Cincy gets to Stafford a couple of times, so minimal output by LAR D line gets the sack over. 

GLTA
AB
handful of old timers are on ETR discords.   Lots and lots and lots of discussion there

Taking McDowell today for a top 10--got +1400 at MGM---DK has the same bet at +400. Pays to shop odds I guess.

I also bet him at +100 for a top 20--seems like a no brainer. 

handful of old timers are on ETR discords.   Lots and lots and lots of discussion there
oh wow, will need to figure that out myself. 

I have dropped more than a pretty penny on Best Ball on Underdog the past month, anybody maddeningly addicted to this? would love to talk it over with the wagering crew and get some fun money made  :gang1:

oh wow, will need to figure that out myself. 

I have dropped more than a pretty penny on Best Ball on Underdog the past month, anybody maddeningly addicted to this? would love to talk it over with the wagering crew and get some fun money made  :gang1:
I’ve never heard of that either

I have no idea how Oregon is favored by 9 today over Oregon State.  Their best player is out injured and the Ducks have mailed the season in losing 5 of 6.  OSU has actually played decent lately.

Explain this to me like I’m 5 yrs old plz 
ETR stands for Establish The Run. They are a website/podcast/etc that focuses on DFS and betting. Mostly NFL and NBA.

Discord is basically a forum. Their discord is restricted though to paying ETR members.

Adam Levitan, one of the founding members of ETR, is very active on Twitter and does a free podcast each week (usually with Evan Silva…they both use to work for Rotoworld).

Hope that helps.

Yours in Lord little baby Christ, eomman.

What the hey...

Xavier over 148.  These NIT games are like open gym down at the rec club.

Wyoming under 64 TT.  I think Indiana locks them down and the game goes slowly in general.

Fade away.

Won $100 on my first ever horse 🐴 racing bet 😀

*FanDuel racing  horse had 10/1 odds 

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, I've been live betting on every game.  But I did get that Richmond on the ML wager in last night. There's always a 5/12 upset and this one looked ripe.

I nearly got my ### handed to me on the Boise St. pick, but hedged like a mofo in the first half to not lose my shirt. 

Tonight I got insanely lucky. Had a parlay I made late in the bucks game. Had bucks +6.5, texas AM -2, bonnies+7.5, and utah +1. 

20 bucks pays 257.77. 

First three hit and utah is killing the clippers. LA mounts a bit of a comeback and cuts it to 12. So i throw 30 bucks on the clippers moneyline at +1020. Figure its 30 bucks and I guarantee a nice win. Mashing the live bet button and it keeps recalculating the ML and denying my bet. 

Finally goes through. Clippers pull off the comeback and i am thrilled I threw down the longshot hedge. 

I see my balance goes up more than expected and low and behold i accidentally made two 30 dollar bets. 

I know, I know, Never hedge, parlays are for suckers, etc.

Aint gonna ruin my high!

GERMANY 2 BUNDESLIGA - Friday 1230pm est

Schalke - 113 at Dreseden

Schalke has the best offense in the league and has won 3 straight games before the international break. They have also played well on the road. Dreseden hasn't found a win in their last ten games. Schalke is on the verge of promotion whereas Dreseden is looking at relegation. Schalke won the reverse fixture 3-0.

GERMANY 2 BUNDESLIGA - Friday 1230pm est

Schalke - 113 at Dreseden

Schalke has the best offense in the league and has won 3 straight games before the international break. They have also played well on the road. Dreseden hasn't found a win in their last ten games. Schalke is on the verge of promotion whereas Dreseden is looking at relegation. Schalke won the reverse fixture 3-0.
YESSIR, LFG!!

Total square in Vegas alert: I am confident enough in UNC and KU to have played both exactas, KU at +530 and UNC at +915. Will check against the ML parlay to see if I'm a dope  :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread