Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!!

• Replies 56.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChainsawU

• swirvenirvin

• lumpy19

• facook

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well dudes, interesting update!  My wife and daughter surprised me today, told me they were a comin home 10 days early and would be here within the hour.  The tumor is now so small that he wants to ho

Home.  Some 40 hours later and the kid is basically back to normal.  Amazing.  She'll move up to Orlando for a few months for the radiation treatment with the Mrssus but for her the scary part is over

Well dudes, we're not sure what is next....but tonight Izzy takes her last chemotherapy treatment.  We'll go up in a few weeks to take a peek in her skull to see 'sup...but for tonight - we celebrate.

1 hour ago, swirvenirvin said:

Lady Gaga 1st song prop re-opened. "PokerFace" the -200. "Bad Romance" +450.

Lady Gaga HT Show
1st Song

06:30 PM 513 Edge of Glory -250  
514 Bad Romance +1100  
515 Born this Way +500  
516 Poker Face +175  
517 Just Dance +1100  
518 Applause +2800  
519 Paparazzi +2800  
520 Field (any other song) +600

This is at BetOnline.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Frostillicus said:

Bump. 

Stupid @Aaron Rudnicki

sorry. haven't really felt like capping it so I haven't played anything myself yet.

stat crew trends would suggest overs, and I think it particularly will favor the Falcons who played many of their games in front of stat crews that don't give out many assists.

7 minutes ago, Aaron Rudnicki said:

sorry. haven't really felt like capping it so I haven't played anything myself yet.

stat crew trends would suggest overs, and I think it particularly will favor the Falcons who played many of their games in front of stat crews that don't give out many assists.

This is incredibly unhelpful.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Mr.Pack said:

So first time using bitcoin..... I sent from my bank to Coinbase, from coinbase to Blockchain, and blockchain to BOL. Both say still pending...... How long does it take? I thought it was instant?

it's close to instant, it can get delayed

4 minutes ago, lumpy19 said:

it's close to instant, it can get delayed

Mine was really slow the other day going from blockchain to coinbase... like half a day 

Also I think the lower amounts are less desirable to the miners because the fee is lower.  So 10K Might clear faster than $100

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Frostillicus said:

Do you know the game is tomorrow?

I do.  i'm sure I'll procrastinate and start putting in bets like 20 minutes before game time.  40 accounts, I'll miss about 15 of them and be pissed.  I'm fading Reggie Jackson (basketball player) tonight.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, lumpy19 said:

finally bookmaker opened up limits to 100k on the super bowl, I can get a 1/2 unit down on the game

Rumors of your legendary unit size - CONFIRMED.

• Like 2