What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (14 Viewers)

I'd been giving everyone I met today, "sharp info" about how Seth, the wife of Samardzija, is the strong side on the free throws.

Total Bases:

Piscotty over Altherr +110

Yelich over Polanco +100

Bellinger over Schebler -125

Holliday over Davis -110

Hosmer over Myers -120

Healy over Morrison -105 Game 1

Last edited by a moderator:
The UFC has 2 different cage sizes.  When hosting events outside of Vegas and especially at smaller venues,  they use a much smaller cage.  It results to a finishing rate almost 20% more than the standard cage.  The UFC doesn't post anywhere that I'm aware what cage will be used, but generally someone will ask the media on twitter for the information.

So that's why you may notice a trend of hammering unders on cards taking place in Timbuktu.

Tonight is not one of those nights, the standard cage size will apply.

One of the many reasons we are going to cash Hunt/Lewis o1.5 rounds -108

Some of the line movement tonight has gotten me a little gunshy.  There are a handful of fighters tonight that don't have the resume for WSOF, let alone the UFC.  But, on the one of the other South Pacific cards last year there was a Yakuza attempt to throw the fight.  The fighter agreed to it but couldn't follow through and won a split decision.  It could be the Austrailia is the most nationalistic country when it comes to backing their guy, and Aussie/New Zealand is one place with the jet lag and everything else that offers a significant homefield advantage.  These lines could have shifted the 70 cents or so this week just based on public money rather than something shady.

I think we'll have a good idea after the first fight.  Gouti is 0-3 in UFC, does not train BJJ or wrestling, and only is getting this fight because his last opponent missed weight.

Kim opened at -185 and has dropped to -120.  Going to sniff around this a few more hours before committing.

Acct already cut at heritage, last Saturday was very expensive for them.  That relationship lasted 8 days. 

debating between bm and bo for tonight.

It doesn't look like either one offers MMA props, any suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:
There's one today that says last two seasons hosting the Jays on Saturday is 15-3 SU (avg line -104). link is that what today is just awoke what's that smell

I was talking to my accountant about starting the apparel and he laughed he asked me if I had seen the Macy's jeans or whatever that they're getting dirty with real crud before they sell them to you and charge four hundred dollars a pop real talk, brand new jeans, dirty, so it looks like you're dirty. four hundred dollars. minimal embroidery.

Damnit, are you sure we won't get a Grillo-esque gag from Gomez?
Always possible, but he's made a 20 foot putt, a 25 foot putt, and a 39 foot putt on the front 9 today.  In the 36 prior holes he's made 2 putts over 10 feet with a long of 14.  He's statistically a subpar putter...just having one of those days.  Sorry brothers.

Always possible, but he's made a 20 foot putt, a 25 foot putt, and a 39 foot putt on the front 9 today.  In the 36 prior holes he's made 2 putts over 10 feet with a long of 14.  He's statistically a subpar putter...just having one of those days.  Sorry brothers.
It happens....kinda like Cleveland last night. 

All good man, thanks for the insight and the play. I'm just trying to track it on the app and it's not all that reliable. 

I was a little hard on Gouti earlier for the opening UFC fight tonight.  He has been training at Greg Jackson's for the last year or so and should huge improvements in both the BJJ and wrestling departments.

Value still has mean leaning unders even though we don't have the smaller cage.

Gouti/Kim u1.5 rounds +168

Users who are viewing this thread