What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (4 Viewers)

Any of you meeeeechigan duders coming down to Miami for FSU/UM?  Word on the street is that tickets may be in my stocking this year.  Lets tailgate!

aw don't b $hy baby. seriously though, how do you do zero points in the 1Q, zero points in the 3Q, and zero points in the 4Q, and still win the game. how do you do 21 points in the 2Q to begin with. three touchdowns in the 2Q and then you're done. YO - what took you so long. and then three total points by both teams in the 2H. my bad and I'm sorry, but I'd rather have listened to a woman under a blanket tell me about her past for three hours. her dark past. which actually happened. and we also watched the R-rated movie called Risky Business (1983) because she must have been raised in a convent or not old enough to have known what that is thank you. link

I miss everything. But the thing that pulls my strings the most is the lack of Nascar wins providing me my Blooming Onions for free. That's the swear word I use. "Bloomin' Onion" this "Bloomin' Onion" that. To each and every one of my family and friends - to innocent bystanders trying to calculate my blood pressure. Well I'll be a (you know what). I'd tell you what else they do in Australia but you do not want to know. And I don't know.

this new thread ain't balanced out yet. it doesn't feel right. like when your number two girl says the thins wouldn't fit you anyway even though they were on sale. basically it's gross

Alright I got one for you. Call me on the phone. Landline. So I can pick it up while I am in my hot tub and you are in bed with three women. Three women in lingerie - one of which now has to pee and leaves the room because the phone rang. You're forty pounds overweight and black. And we, both of us, have airplane tickets to Los Angeles. What time is it.

Users who are viewing this thread