What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (6 Viewers)

I'd like to give a small shout out to my little homie tummy ache. His first job was on the corner as a lookout. And my little homie pistol starter; rest in peace y'all. Especially during the holidays.

I watched a movie this morning called Sydney White about how seven kids ran for student council. And at the end of the movie they all stood up and said random things about themselves - with the uniting theme being that they were all dorks.
I was implying that Jesus Christ was laughing as well. 

Drinking The Prisoner, a red blend. I'm not a big fan of blends at all, much more of a Cab/Merlot/Malbec guy, but this one is fantastic. One of my favorites.

My favorite drink is Crown and coke.
I used to bathe in Crown.  Try it on ice, the coke is only going to promote a hangover.  If i'm not drinking red wine, I stick to vodka and club soda or tonic, I can drink a water tower full and feel like a champ in the morning.  Froggie B vodka is as good / better than titos or the goose and much cheaper.  Total Wine is here in Florida and has the best prices anywhere IMO.

I don't think you were asking for any of that...oh well.  Hope all your bets cash.  Then you can go buy some Froggie B.

I used to bathe in Crown.  Try it on ice, the coke is only going to promote a hangover.  If i'm not drinking red wine, I stick to vodka and club soda or tonic, I can drink a water tower full and feel like a champ in the morning.  Froggie B vodka is as good / better than titos or the goose and much cheaper.  Total Wine is here in Florida and has the best prices anywhere IMO.

I don't think you were asking for any of that...oh well.  Hope all your bets cash.  Then you can go buy some Froggie B.
Never heard of Froggie B in Nebraska. Tito's is my go to for mixing, Belvedere if I'm drinking martini's, which I love.

Froggie B a local brand?  I am a vodka/sofa guy and like Pinnacle.

arghh i think i forgot to post when this came out. I grabbed Amanda Nunes +280 when the line first cam out (was in the 300s but didn't get to quick enough). It is around +140 now, where i think the value may be on the other side. Shame, this is a great Arb opportunity. With NFL coming near an end I can see if i can get more of these out there. 

that said, i still love the co-main 

Dominic Cruz -210  3 units

So a few weeks ago I watched The Hogs give up like a 24 point lead to Missouri after halftime. And then tonight I DIDN'T but VaTech at half.  I. Am. An. IDIOT!!!

So a few weeks ago I watched The Hogs give up like a 24 point lead to Missouri after halftime. And then tonight I DIDN'T but VaTech at half.  I. Am. An. IDIOT!!!
I had a stinking suspicion after that screwed up fumble call that things might turn, but halftime happened during dinner. I need to take a break from gambling occassionally to keep the wife happy.

You know what is ridiculously good and I never would have thought? Tequila with a pineapple juice chaser. We call them Karl Malone's around here. I'm not a big tequila guy, but the pineapple juice totally kills the bite. Easy way to get hammered fast.
My future fatty liver thanks you.

http://vodka.underthelabel.com/l/513/Froggy-B

It's from France .... and I can't spell Froggy apparently.  Maybe I need a drink.  It should be available everywhere.  I've fell in love with different Vodkas over the years, this one is just my current flame.  Try her out if you get the chance.

" This bottle of Froggy B costs $15, making it a value bottle. Value bottles are generally made of lower quality ingredients and are best used for mixing. However, this is not always the case. This bottle can be considered a budget bottle, yet it has won higher awards than many mid-range and premium bottles."

Last edited by a moderator:
My future fatty liver thanks you.
In my business I get stuck in "cocktail hours" with people I'd really prefer not to drink with a lot. A lot of times I'll have a couple of Karl Malone's before anyone gets there.
It makes things go, how should we say, smoother, for me.

In my business I get stuck in "cocktail hours" with people I'd really prefer not to drink with a lot. A lot of times I'll have a couple of Karl Malone's before anyone gets there.
It makes things go, how should we say, smoother, for me.

Why are they called "Karl Malones"?  I mean I know who Karl Malone is ...what's the connection?

Why are they called "Karl Malones"?  I mean I know who Karl Malone is ...what's the connection?
I have no idea. Got introduced to them by a college kid that was on the local college golf team at our golf club.
I'm assuming something to do with the Mailman moniker, but not sure of the connection. I was just trying to be
a 47 year old hanging out with the cool kids, lol. Little did he know this 47 year old man has a bit of a built up
tolerance.

Users who are viewing this thread