Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!!

• Replies 56.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChainsawU

• swirvenirvin

• lumpy19

• facook

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well dudes, interesting update!  My wife and daughter surprised me today, told me they were a comin home 10 days early and would be here within the hour.  The tumor is now so small that he wants to ho

Home.  Some 40 hours later and the kid is basically back to normal.  Amazing.  She'll move up to Orlando for a few months for the radiation treatment with the Mrssus but for her the scary part is over

Well dudes, we're not sure what is next....but tonight Izzy takes her last chemotherapy treatment.  We'll go up in a few weeks to take a peek in her skull to see 'sup...but for tonight - we celebrate.

29 minutes ago, Doctor Detroit said:

I don't understand who would want Unc not to score there? Line was 2.5 for most and the total was 54.5. 

So #### you Sparty! 

North Carolina was getting 2.5 majority in the thread got them in at 3.5 when Mcaffrey was rules out

If NC gets the 2 pt conversion then there is a chance NC doesnt cover in OT, by them missing the 2 pt converion it guranteed the NC cover ATS

What am I missing.

54 minutes ago, facook said:

Yeah I'm on USA so wanted to see it. No worries, Nebraska getting interesting.

Took me like 20 minutes to find this ####### game.  WTF? 

It's on ASN.  ### Smacking Network?  If so I might stay for the post-game show! 

2 minutes ago, Doctor Detroit said:

Took me like 20 minutes to find this ####### game.  WTF? 

It's on ASN.  ### Smacking Network?  If so I might stay for the post-game show! 

Not even on Directv.  Weird.

Just now, mquinnjr said:

The Wire rules. Did we debate which season was best/worst yet? That discussion always seems to bring out the best in people.

I like 1 and 3 the best but they are all good in their own way.  I'd say 3 is my favorite, not necessarily the best. 

I've had some drinks (obviously) and now I'm about to make my famous chili.  Need to prep the chorizo, fresh chipotle and jalapeno peppers, beans off the shelf, and the sauce to cook overnight.  Tomorrow morning I add all the fresh veggies and ground beef, so good.  I've won three chili cookoffs, two in Texas, I don't #### around.  Need three more drinks to be drunk so I can safely cook while drinking for now.  :bye:

• Like 4