What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (11 Viewers)

my saint valentine date just told me "take a nap and I'll be there later" I have all new clothes on.
My Valentine Date is pissed because the grill ran out of propane, I've already drank, and she refuses to go purchase more propane.  So now she is ad libbing a dinner and the extent of our shananigans will be the kiss on her cheek I gave her this morning.  I hope to be dreaming into my CPAP before she comes to bed tonight.

And people wonder why I drink.  And gamble.  And drink.

My Valentine Date is pissed because the grill ran out of propane, I've already drank, and she refuses to go purchase more propane.  So now she is ad libbing a dinner and the extent of our shananigans will be the kiss on her cheek I gave her this morning.  I hope to be dreaming into my CPAP before she comes to bed tonight.

And people wonder why I drink.  And gamble.  And drink.
My Valentine Date asked me a few days ago if i had anything planned for tonight. I told her no, i'm leaving @ 4am for work Thursday. She decided to pick up an extra shift tonight and now is pissed because she has to work!!!

Where is the instruction book????

My Valentine Date asked me a few days ago if i had anything planned for tonight. I told her no, i'm leaving @ 4am for work Thursday. She decided to pick up an extra shift tonight and now is pissed because she has to work!!!

Where is the instruction book????
1. Kiss on the cheek in the morning.

2. Cocktails.

3. Gambling.

4. More cocktails.

5. CPAP.

Repeat.

1. Kiss on the cheek in the morning.

2. Cocktails.

3. Gambling.

4. More cocktails.

5. CPAP.

Repeat.
It was either #2 or #4 that got me 'the look'. I'm going to work and you're drinking???

Yes babe, and i'll be asleep when you get home. Happy Valentines Day!!

This got me the finger!!

Oh hey, we're out of coffee, can you grab some on your way home???

It was either #2 or #4 that got me 'the look'. I'm going to work and you're drinking???

Yes babe, and i'll be asleep when you get home. Happy Valentines Day!!

This got me the finger!!

Oh hey, we're out of coffee, can you grab some on your way home???
And some Ben and Jerry's?  Please?

It's a lot of "game before the all-star break" situations but I didn't find anything to write home about. Miami and Toronto played yesterday, the two strongest teams in that situation. Didn't really find anything though. It's a parameter they just recently added last year I think.

Betcha can't wait to get married chain!?!?!
it's all about money and I'm weird about people. I'm "ride or die," as in, if you aren't ride or die with me to begin with I don't get very far on relationships. but when I do it's locked in for life. one woman texted me happy valentines today. a woman I met and did it with the first night we met 17 years ago. she now has a kid and is expecting twins

she just texted to confirm if I'll "still be up" later. what a valentines day. instead of an official date on valentines day I have to settle for a day-after-valentines-day early morning booty call

Suppose that I’m stupid, right? And I’ve got a few racks set aside to take the kids to Disney.

And I see Bitcoin at $9,700 and believe that once it hits $10,000 it’s going straight to $15,000 to $20,000.

Which exchange is going to be the best for me to do business with and why?

Coinbase / GDAX

Gemini

Robinhood

Stuart Ullman said:
Suppose that I’m stupid, right? And I’ve got a few racks set aside to take the kids to Disney.

And I see Bitcoin at $9,700 and believe that once it hits $10,000 it’s going straight to $15,000 to $20,000.

Which exchange is going to be the best for me to do business with and why?

Coinbase / GDAX

Gemini

Robinhood
I'm staying away from Coinbase altogether, after the whole BCH split/potential insider trading thing. They're probably fine, and they're huge, but I don't trust them.

CBB

Arizona ML -120
Charleston -5
St. Mary's -8.5

BMOC play:
Purdue -10
Campbell +6.5
Weber St. +4 (I also played them on the ML at +160)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm staying away from Coinbase altogether, after the whole BCH split/potential insider trading thing. They're probably fine, and they're huge, but I don't trust them.
I remember that crap. They start allowing users to Buy / Sell BCH, then they listed the price at like $9,000 a share and locked trading.

Just awful.

CBB

Arizona ML -120
Charleston -5
St. Mary's -8.5

BMOC play:
Purdue -10
Campbell +6.5
Weber St. +4 (I also played them on the ML at +160)
Gussy, I have an insensitive question that I'm too afraid to ask anyone but you:  What IS BMOC?  Is he black?  White?  Both?  Neither?  He is a unique looking fellow, with his afro and facial features.  His last name seems Indian.  Just curious your take.  I'd never want to ask him because he'd emm-eff me to kingdom come. :scared:  

Gussy, I have an insensitive question that I'm too afraid to ask anyone but you:  What IS BMOC?  Is he black?  White?  Both?  Neither?  He is a unique looking fellow, with his afro and facial features.  His last name seems Indian.  Just curious your take.  I'd never want to ask him because he'd emm-eff me to kingdom come. :scared:  
He's white with bad hair? I believe he's Albanian descent. He knows his ####.

Just started watching race #1 on DVR.  Bowman intentionally went from 1st to last when the race started. Wish we'd known he was going to be THAT conservative. 
only saw these on bovada on 5dimes suprised could get $25 on bovada and $20 on 5d for all 3 bowmans listed. now sure who else had these

Just started watching race #1 on DVR.  Bowman intentionally went from 1st to last when the race started. Wish we'd known he was going to be THAT conservative. 
just getting home what channel is this on

eta found it

This was Bowman quote coming in

“I think sitting on the pole we kind of showed our hand that we’re pretty trimmed out,’’ Bowman said of taking out downforce and stability for speed. “Now it’s my job to keep it out of trouble. It’s going to be a handful. Hopefully, on some of the pit stops we can work on it a little bit.

“I wouldn’t worry about how we’re going to run in the Duel. We’re going to try to keep the race car as safe as we can.’’

Last edited by a moderator:
Q1 - Bucks -125

Feel like the Bucks have more to play for at this point. Good home team against bad road team. Bucks will win a quarter at some point, why not Q1?

Users who are viewing this thread