What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (14 Viewers)

Every year it's such a battle to see the full results, thanks for posting, nice job  :thumbup:
I needed audible and good Magic’s reversed

apparently my buddy keyed on Audi for the super but somehow missed the wining   Combo (had it the orthet way).  He had 40% of the ticket so like an $8K oversight

Since 2003 (entire database) the road team has gone 8-12 SU and 9-11 ATS (avg line 5.5) with a 17-3 O/U coming into G3 or later with no series wins. sdql

Raptors/Cavs o215 -103

i would punch myself in the nuts for a full day if the Sixers get swept. But Boston is an entirely different team on the road then at home (because they can't fix the rims in the arena, but that is another story). Stevens is a huge pain in the ### for sure, but SIxers have to know that when you are beating a team by 20+ you need to keep your foot on their throat. I think the humble pie has been delivered to the Sixers and they should look like a better team tomorrow. you could see in the 1st and 2nd quarter that the Sixers were playing the way they have been, and it looked like they honestly got over-confident again. 
I could Amazon you a cup right quick, just in case.

Didn't they blow like 5 or 7 3Q  20pt leads this year? 

I know Vegas disagrees heavily with me giving the 0 2 sixers a +105 series line...lol

Boston is a well coached and disciplined team. They know they only need to pluck one of these games and then they leave philly on the ropes for G5.
:bag:  this series will hurt, drank too much of the Kool Aid. 

I'm a one legged dyslexic blind squirrel with my picks but man...when Steven's gets healthy players consistently, he is gonna have Boston running deep into the playoffs every year. Guy has super impressed me.
Stugotz mused that Kyrie and that white guy getting hurt was in a way good for the Celtics, imagine the trade power they have with some of these guys that woulda been buried on the roster.

Hey if any of you rich guys have an extra $500K-$1 million and are looking for something to do, Steve Stevens is planning on opening satellite offices for VIP Sports Las Vegas in the Northeast and the South.  

Hey if any of you rich guys have an extra $500K-$1 million and are looking for something to do, Steve Stevens is planning on opening satellite offices for VIP Sports Las Vegas in the Northeast and the South.  
I really can't understand what the heck it is the podcast is trying to accomplish at this point.

Big Skipper gives a rant, Steve gives his 2c - but none of it results in actionable bets.

skip sells his special of the week, like $55 for 5 days for may 5th.

Steve talks about "sales".  How to "close".  How to dress sharp and drive a flashy car so you appear the part of a salesperson...... which is basically add facto admission that they are a clown college and all they are selling are worse picks than you can get here by me on a Sat morning during the college football season.  I feel like he is selling sales and isn't representing himself as a sports guy. It's just strange.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since 2003 (entire database) the road team has gone 8-12 SU and 9-11 ATS (avg line 5.5) with a 17-3 O/U coming into G3 or later with no series wins
I freaking knew 208 would be the number

13 of those games scored 208 or less
the other 7 scored 217 or more

so there was that nine-point gap in there, starting right at 208. almost even said "208 is the magic number" during live betting

/cognitive dissonance

Lester's career starts have played 43-16-6 (.729) to the under as the underdog, with 29-8-3 (.784) at night, and 15-3-3 (.833) in the last game of the series.

Rockies +185
Rays  -132
Nats RL  +110
Twins -148
Cubs  -106  (2 units)

Last edited by a moderator:
There are ups and downs in every business. Not just the elevator business. And "winning fixes everything." That's a phrase I learned here that I say to my business partner all the time.

ChainsawU said:
it's miller mendoza time
Ever check out Khruangbin?  They went and got their hooks right up in my ####, seems like nice background music for a Friday night with wine, right before an orgy.

I will listen but had to mute him on twitter. Will unmute when college hoops starts again. Guy is the best (worst) epitome of a Philly sports fan and I just couldn't stand him anymore. 
Does he have a long-term, documented record anywhere? I know there's more than one way to skin a cat, but this guy's not terribly persuasive.

Does he have a long-term, documented record anywhere? I know there's more than one way to skin a cat, but this guy's not terribly persuasive.
The only one I know is last NCAA hoops season.  He documented each winner or  loser or push on his twitter feed with a running % and unit count.  I started tailing him in January and he hit about 60% from there, and I believe he said he hit 63% for the year.   

Conlon starts for the mets - he has a 6.75 era in AAA in 5 starts..... Cincy O2.5 F5 - 120

Cleveland closes out Toronto this evening - CLE 1H - 2; CLE -5 

GLTA
AB

Arrieta went 6.0 innings yesterday, but the Phillies still needed five relievers to finish the game. Opposing teams have gone 10-0 SU 7±2 rpg in Eflin's starts when the Phillies used more than two relievers after their starter lasted more than 5 innings the day before. They also scored first in all ten games. sdql

Giants -120
Giants o4½ -110
SF score first -155

Arrieta went 6.0 innings yesterday, but the Phillies still needed five relievers to finish the game. Opposing teams have gone 10-0 SU 7±2 rpg in Eflin's starts when the Phillies used more than two relievers after their starter lasted more than 5 innings the day before. They also scored first in all ten games. sdql

Giants -120
Giants o4½ -110
SF score first -155
Just heard some stats on Smardjga being really bad in Philly.  Any trends on that?

Ever check out Khruangbin?  They went and got their hooks right up in my ####, seems like nice background music for a Friday night with wine, right before an orgy.
Just put them on the YouTube. Yes, she is going to like this. She is usually into gangster rap, but she'll dig this chill ####, for sure. And she'll like that they're from Tejas.

Users who are viewing this thread