What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (3 Viewers)

Who is the Babe Ruth of our time? Which man playing today do you think most resembles Babe Ruth? I think it has to be Bartolo Colon. Amirite? Dude hits home runs, knows how to pitch, and is also "in shape" while still being fat.

Since 2004 (entire database) teams have gone 20-8 SU (avg line -114) in G2 or later when their starter went 9 innings and allowed zero runs the previous game. sdql

Just heard some stats on Smardjga being really bad in Philly.  Any trends on that?
You were so right. Plus - on top of this, he was pitching on extra rest - a situation that's great for fading him, and a situation which totally went unnoticed on my part.

Since 2004 (entire database) teams have gone 20-8 SU (avg line -114) in G2 or later when their starter went 9 innings and allowed zero runs the previous game. sdql
On top of this, M's are already 8-1 SU in LeBlanc's starts. Breakdown sheet puts M's at +110 for the game so the line looks right, too.

Also, if u backing the over: M's 11-9 SU and 15-4-1 O/U L20 G2 (since last September) and 14-0-1 O/U scoring more than 2 runs in those games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like they're gonna play with the roof open at Rogers for the first time this season.. However they've only played five games there in the L5 seasons in temps less than 60 degrees. Guess we won't know until the game starts.

I wrote that with contempt, too. No idea why. She's pretty happy right now. Says she can't stop staring at them in the mirror. Yankees 25-8-4 to the under in Tanaka's home starts lined greater than -170.

She was impressed with all the Bentleys she saw in west lake. I don't really get down like that. The other day in the parking garage she pointed out every single Benz on all 7 floors. She's such a city girl with money on her mind. Just leased herself a brand-new red Cadillac she hasn't taken out of "sport mode" yet.

Quinn Wolcott might be good for the over in Toronto. I'm pulling the trigger.

M's 108
M's o4½ -110

Might try to get the FG over live. Felt weird paying for the 9½ for some reason.

Boston 24-5-1 O/U at home this season when they score more than 100 by themselves (13-0-1 O/U L14).

Nice. You betting any Nascar lately? 
Haven't watched a race in a month.  Adding the stages last year was really the beginning of the end for me.  My good buddies that were working on a couple of the teams have all moved on.  I'm sure I'll get back in at one point, but right now I don't even have a toe in the water.

MMA isn't as sweet as it used to be either.  Golf statistics have become my favorite fascination at the moment.

Missed all the hooter winners.  Bring em on.
My golf win sheets have been like deleted scenes of a beautiful mind.  I've had 80+ golfers covered using live betting opportunities on some of these.  I'm just finishing my Euro stuff for tonight and will post some matchups and possibly 3 balls.

Are they still feeding you kombucha? They're selling a ton of it at HEB right now in the health food section right next to the epic bone broth.
We usually make it but since the girls are away I've just been buying it at Publix.  Someone I was listening to the other day, maybe Rhonda Patrick, was singing the praises of marrow.  I haven't sought it out to try yet.

I have a confession to make. I deposited another $50 into a gambling account to bet on the Kentucky Derby. I picked 10 horses, 4 of them longshots. I bet $5 on each longshot and bet the remaining $30 on exactas. I hit the exacta (would have hit the trifecta but didn't have enough money to bet it) but ended up losing about $15 since the winning horse was a favorite and didn't payout that much.

I then had about $35 to gamble with. I bet the Celtics live at +165 and won to get my bankroll up to $92.22. Having a little house money to play with, I proceeded to go on a 15-10-1 run (not doubling down) and got my bankroll up to $671.59. In the past, my biggest problem was not walking away when I was ahead. Turning $35 into $671.59 over the past 4-days is exactly the kind of run I need to hit to be a winning gambler. I can't lose this money even if the upside is thousands of dollars if I was willing to risk it.

I requested a payout for all $670 and am not looking back. The problem for me was never hitting these hot streaks, I always hit them. The problem was playing long enough where I saw myself cool off considerably. I'm hoping this is the first step to becoming a profitable gambler. Best of luck to all...

http://i66.tinypic.com/o8syol.png

Euro

Horsey o vera

frazer o vincent

slattery o connelly

quiros o pavan

waring o scrivener

kruyswijk o fahrbring

R1

Vincent o vera

PGA

rose o rahm

fowler o dj

harman o kim

grillo o kisner

matsuyama o woods

R1

huh o alphabet

kokrak o fisher

gribble +230 o hoffman

grillo o smith

Potter o lingmerth

ogilvy +175 o holmes

Ooof I thought I posted this last night but opened my computer to see that it was still sitting there in the text window, my bad  :bag:

I have a confession to make. I deposited another $50 into a gambling account to bet on the Kentucky Derby. I picked 10 horses, 4 of them longshots. I bet $5 on each longshot and bet the remaining $30 on exactas. I hit the exacta (would have hit the trifecta but didn't have enough money to bet it) but ended up losing about $15 since the winning horse was a favorite and didn't payout that much.

I then had about $35 to gamble with. I bet the Celtics live at +165 and won to get my bankroll up to $92.22. Having a little house money to play with, I proceeded to go on a 15-10-1 run (not doubling down) and got my bankroll up to $671.59. In the past, my biggest problem was not walking away when I was ahead. Turning $35 into $671.59 over the past 4-days is exactly the kind of run I need to hit to be a winning gambler. I can't lose this money even if the upside is thousands of dollars if I was willing to risk it.

I requested a payout for all $670 and am not looking back. The problem for me was never hitting these hot streaks, I always hit them. The problem was playing long enough where I saw myself cool off considerably. I'm hoping this is the first step to becoming a profitable gambler. Best of luck to all...

:lmao:

Going 15-10-1 and increasing your bank roll by 700x is not how to become a profitable gambler in the long run.  But nice job.

Seriously

If this is your nitch and can control yourself on some level at the onset. 

You should start each week with 50 and just go to town however crazy you wanna go regardelsss of bankroll consideration or any reason whatsoever.

At worse you lose 200 a month at best you string a few weeks of 200-1200 winnings.

Chacin has started 62 games at Coors. He's playing on 4 days, a situation in which his team has gone 19-11 SU the L3 seasons (avg line 115) and 18-6 SU scoring more than 1 run. Chacin allowed 72 runs in 164.1 innings those L30 games on 4 days rest. Even if all those runs were earned that's still a 3.94 ERA.

I think I might like the under most of all, as the Rox have gone 25-14 to the under in Marquez's starts (16-3 to the under when it was warmer than 74 degrees outside).

Did you know the definition of a glutton is a man who eats all the fried chicken he can handle. Then he wakes up in the middle of the night with a breast in each hand. Still wants another piece. Also do you know why they call it a piece, it's because you can never quite get the whole thing thank you.

Frostillicus said:
Going 15-10-1 and increasing your bank roll by 700x is not how to become a profitable gambler in the long run.  But nice job.
That's what happens when your locks hit and the plus money starts falling.

Greinke/D-Backs 23-9 SU (avg line -138) in non-division games (14-2 SU home). Since last season opposing teams 11-4 SU v Roark on 4 days' rest. Roark allowed 50R in 84 IP those 15 games. Opposing teams went 7-1 SU when Roark had to throw more than 102 pitches in the previous start.

ARI -131
ARI o4 -105
ARI F5 o2 -120
ARI score first +110

TPC R2

Pan -135 o Ti

Garcia +110 o Day

Huh -105 o Alphabet

Brown +105 o Spaun

Blixt +160 o Kirk

Grillo -140 o Smith 2x

Reavie -140 o English 2x

Simpson -145 o Hatton 1.5x

Hoffman o Gribble -190

Since Scherzer has been a Nat they've gone 16-5-1 O/U on Friday; best starter+day combination for the over during that time.
17-5-1 O/U

They flew in at like 2am yesterday, and it showed. Hopefully both teams got some sleep last night. Action junkie "both teams plate 3 runs and I'm good"

o7 -135

Just had a new option added for MLB, 1st five inn winner (3 way)

No info on my site, anyone know the difference between that and regular 1st five? 

So today I have cubs listed:

1st five full innings Cubs -240,

1st five full innings Cubs -.5 -145

1st five innings winner (3 way) LP Cubs -150

:confused:  

Breakdown sheet makes the Braves about -200 on paper, and as a result 80% of the bets have come in on the favorite at that price. Yet the line hasn't moved much. So it's fishy. Digging deeper I found that Straily has gone 15-8 SU versus NL East L3 seasons and 11-1 SU versus the NL East at home.

Marlins +125
Braves/Marlins o9 -105

Users who are viewing this thread