Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!!

• Replies 56.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChainsawU

• swirvenirvin

• lumpy19

• facook

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well dudes, interesting update!  My wife and daughter surprised me today, told me they were a comin home 10 days early and would be here within the hour.  The tumor is now so small that he wants to ho

Home.  Some 40 hours later and the kid is basically back to normal.  Amazing.  She'll move up to Orlando for a few months for the radiation treatment with the Mrssus but for her the scary part is over

Well dudes, we're not sure what is next....but tonight Izzy takes her last chemotherapy treatment.  We'll go up in a few weeks to take a peek in her skull to see 'sup...but for tonight - we celebrate.

10 minutes ago, Stuart Ullman said:

If GPJ isn't excited, then I'm going to temper my enthusiasm.

Everyone has different wants/needs. Gambling is already basically more-or-less allowed from the comfort of one's own couch, being able to place a bet at a dirtbag cardroom 20 minutes away doesn't help me much.

But, access to pinny, the european books, etc. is much more intriguing.

• Like 4

Offshore books that are already facing US customers' only advantage will be operating off the table for tax purposes, and locals' only advantage will be line of credit wagering. They'll still exist, but will be forced to be even more competitive. For convenience, the legal US books are good for everyone. More options for the consumer is a win. Will definitely be a hit to offshores and locals though, their days of volume from being the only game in town are over.

• Like 1

Sagarin's three models say GS should be catching around 5 points, yet they're still receiving the majority of the bets as the short dog. Action junkie ears perked up on H-Town tonite.

On 5/14/2018 at 10:47 AM, Billy Bats said:

VICTORY!!!!

Breaking: The U.S. Supreme Court has struck down a federal anti-sports gambling law, giving states the go-ahead to allow betting on sports.

Doesn't help us at all, unless I'm missing something.  Joe blow local  book might be ok if offers 10 cent

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Good Posting Judge said:

Everyone has different wants/needs. Gambling is already basically more-or-less allowed from the comfort of one's own couch, being able to place a bet at a dirtbag cardroom 20 minutes away doesn't help me much.

But, access to pinny, the european books, etc. is much more intriguing.

Lots off offshore books is only good thing. 

• Like 5

I got a second job managing vacation rentals for a company in Florida that owns five properties here. So if you ever come visit Austin hit me up and I might be able to help you with where you're going to stay. If you stay in one of our properties you'll have full access to me during your stay, and whatever fun activities you think that might entail.

• Like 3

Well dudes, interesting update!  My wife and daughter surprised me today, told me they were a comin home 10 days early and would be here within the hour.  The tumor is now so small that he wants to hold off on any more treatments and explore other options on how to proceed which could include doing nothing at all.

Pretty much the best day ever.

• Like 23
2 hours ago, Wine Thief said:

Well dudes, interesting update!  My wife and daughter surprised me today, told me they were a comin home 10 days early and would be here within the hour.  The tumor is now so small that he wants to hold off on any more treatments and explore other options on how to proceed which could include doing nothing at all.

Fantastic News!!!

Well, unless the hour notice wasn't enough to get the house back out of man cave mode!!!

• Like 5
4 hours ago, Wine Thief said:

I hate to upstage your amazing news but....I won a bet earlier today on baseball. Great day for everyone!!

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Wine Thief said:

Sweeeet!

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Wine Thief said:

Boom great to hear

• Like 2
2 hours ago, lumpy19 said:

I hate to upstage your amazing news but....I won a bet earlier today on baseball. Great day for everyone!!

Oh yeah well went the whole 6 innings today vs a team that has mercied every single team they have faced in our league so far.  Made them waste their best pitcher for 3 innings too.

Takethat

Edited by swirvenirvin
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, facook said:

What are we taking advantage of here?

Not quite sure yet, I just saw the lines an hour ago and trying to l figure out the best approach and if there even is a way to capitalize or not.

I'm not sure how they'll grade tourney wagers because it seems like if they make the cut it will be determined by who goes farther in match play.  I'm not really sure how to take advantage of that.

I did play luiten over pieters for the tourney but haven't played much else.

Edited by lumpy19
16 minutes ago, lumpy19 said:

Not quite sure yet, I just saw the lines an hour ago and trying to l figure out the best approach and if there even is a way to capitalize or not.

I'm not sure how they'll grade tourney wagers because it seems like if they make the cut it will be determined by who goes farther in match play.  I'm not really sure how to take advantage of that.

I did play luiten over pieters for the tourney but haven't played much else.

K don't efff me here sweetheart.

• Like 1

Marlins (+134)

Yes the Dodgers will win another game at some point, and unfortunately, a lot of the value is going out of betting against them,
but I still like the fish to win today at plus money.

Pirates (-134)
Rangers (-123)
Rays (+144)
Rox (+133)

Edited by gussy
21 minutes ago, gussy said:

Marlins (+134)

Yes the Dodgers will win another game at some point, and unfortunately, a lot of the value is going out of betting against them,
but I still like the fish to win today at plus money.

Pirates (-134)

Opposite side for me. This will be Justin Turner's 3rd game back and I'm predicting he gets his first RBI of the year against a 2nd year pitcher.

I know it takes baseball players awhile to find their groove, but he's the MVP!

Of course, I play F5 so maybe we both win. : )

F5 - Doggers ML, -140