What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (7 Viewers)

Porcello's team 12-2-1 O/U when he logged an at bat in the previous game and 4-0 O/U after he got a hit the previous game.

Thank you. I went 4-0 yesterday +418 should've faded Max but was afraid to go against him. I was sitting on traffic debating pulling the trigger on it though. It's wild how you remember when and where you were during certain meditations.

Thank you. I went 4-0 yesterday +418 should've faded Max but was afraid to go against him. I was sitting on traffic debating pulling the trigger on it though. It's wild how you remember when and where you were during certain meditations.
I meant **I** had the nice score fading him.  But yes I noticed you crushed it yesterday.  :)  

Yesterday during the Marlins' broadcast they were advertising their "first ever celebrity bobblehead" promo. They giving away two hot celebrity bobbleheads of DJ Khaled and Pitbull :mellow:

Giants 11-1 SU (avg line 112) when Stratton pitched fewer than 6 innings in his previous start (11-0 SU scoring more than 1 run). sdql

Giants +128

Cubs killed my bet in the bottom of the 5th. Then got busy at work, wanted Brewers under but had to be a professional.

There will be late plays though.

According to the fly ball that was just hit to center, balls are going to fly out of Coors easily tonight. I'm going to try and bet the over if they can keep it scoreless going into the bottom half of the first inning.

I have a tremendous amount of respect for someone who can bet MLB and just break even for the year.  Any sport where the best team in the league can play the worst team in the league and reasonably expect to lose 1/3 games is just too tilting for me to solve.
It's definitely a grind and can be incredibly frustrating because almost no bet is ever safe. That's why I don't mind living and dying on a first inning bet. Any over / under can get busted on some random grand slam in the bottom of the 5th. The trick in my opinion, is to avoid situations with too much volatility.

Daily Recap:

0-2 (0%, -$200)
41-37-5 (52.56%, +$137.10 YTD)

Needless to say, I'm pretty pissed off about today. The Cubs bet busted in the bottom of the 5th after three consecutive doubles are hit. Whatever, that stuff happens. I ended up being excessively busy at work and didn't have time to get the F5 - Brewers / Twins U4.5 bet in (which of course hit). So then, I get off work and bet on the Diamondbacks / Cardinals game which ends up being RIGGED.

With two outs and a full count, the umpire calls THIS ball 4 instead of strike 3. Of course, the next batter hits a soft blooper to left field after the umpire continues to #### around with bad ball / strike calls. A complete horse#### day.

F5 - Cubs / Tigers U4.5, -120 (L)
Diamondbacks / Cardinals no run in 1st inning, -130 (RIGGED)

I have a tremendous amount of respect for someone who can bet MLB and just break even for the year.  Any sport where the best team in the league can play the worst team in the league and reasonably expect to lose 1/3 games is just too tilting for me to solve.
back when we had signatures I kept my MLB record in my sig. broke even on the year on like 600 plays

Just walked downstairs to the toy store and bought my chick some Black Cat Neon Sparklers and a book of Frozen (DIsney) Mad Libs. While I was looking at a bendable Where's Waldo action figure a family of five approached me and asked me to take their picture. I'll let you know how the sparklers work out, and I can post the Mad Libs later tonight if you want me to.

they're having a pool party downstairs in the rain and a woman in the elevator was wearing a old school Budweiser throwback one piece. be careful girl you might get wet having a pool party in the rain like that

• White Sox used nearly their entire pen yesterday; 21-11-4 O/U this season when they used more than three relievers the day before.
  • Since 2016 opposing teams 16-3 SU and 16-1-2 O/U at GAB with 13±4 rpg when the Reds played extra innings the day before. sdql
White Sox/Reds o10 -110

Euro PGA

Lowry -110 o Sullivan

Wood +105 o Alphabet

PGA

Fade Mickelson(Watson and Finau, bigger Finau)

Moore -145 o Na

I can't figure out BOL's lifetime bonus, occasionally it works for me when it's not supposed too, I always put the code in and it seems to award it totally randomly(assuming I'm not meeting the criteria)

Corbin 9-8 SU with 37 runs allowed in 106 innings:
4 days rest: 1-5 SU with 20 runs allowed in 35.1 innings
5 or more days rest: 8-3 SU with 17 runs allowed in 70.2 innings

he's pitching on 4 days rest tonight

Cards 5-0 SU in Mikolas G3 starts this season. Kind of arbitrary but with Corbin sucking on 4 days I figure it's worth it.

Cards 115

Cards 5-0 SU in Mikolas G3 starts this season. Kind of arbitrary but with Corbin sucking on 4 days I figure it's worth it.

Cards 115
I was leaning that way with a few guys out of Arizona's lineup. But at the end of the day, it's 100 degrees in Arizona. Let's get some runs.

F5 - Cardinals / Diamondbacks O4, -115

Users who are viewing this thread