What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (8 Viewers)

What I have for tomorrow thus far:

It is the NFL - hold your nose and take the teams no one seems to want  :shrug:

BUFFALO BILLS + 3 -115 
NEW YORK JETS +10½-115
DENVER BRONCOS +3-110
CAROLINA PANTHERS 1ST HALF -2½-115

Last edited by a moderator:
Worst gambling day I've had in a long time. Went 0-5 in hoops, lost every college foots game I bet on except Miami and Rutgers, but I tried to middle
Rutgers at half with a 2H Sparty bet, so that cancelled that out, then I live bet USC on the moneyline 3 times in the FQ. Good day yesterday just obliterated
today by a day that was twice as bad as yesterday was good. FML

@TBTimes_Sports Since 2002 there have been more than 200 games in which a team from the west played an early-afternoon game on the east coast. The results show that the away team is at a significant competitive disadvantage.
L4 seasons Eastern time zone 17-5 SU and 14-7-1 ATS versus 49ers with a 15-7 O/U:

• 11-0 SU home 34±8 ppg
  • 9-0 SU early game
However none of those games saw the 49ers coming off the bye. Game feels fishy to me, and it looks like SF already came in on Friday.

Von Miller is either going to line up against Matt Feiler or rookie lineman Chukwuma Okorafor Sunday. Miller might be smelling blood in the water as this is a tall task for the Steelers.
Matt Feiler practiced Friday but did not take first-team reps. Okorafor, a third-round pick who has never started an NFL game, took first-team reps for the third consecutive day.
With you on the Broncos.

SF... banged up,  no Goodwin... but maybe it doesnt matter against the non existant D

ETA:

49ers LB Reuben Foster was arrested on domestic violence charges Saturday evening in Florida.

Foster was arrested at the Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay where the 49ers are staying before playing the Bucs on Sunday. He was booked into jail at 11:11 PM ET. Beyond that, details are scarce

Without even seeing the line yet I feel like everyone going to be on that “without Milton Memphis is going to kill UCF” path.... I’m going to jump on Memphis.... and UCF is going to kill.

Without even seeing the line yet I feel like everyone going to be on that “without Milton Memphis is going to kill UCF” path.... I’m going to jump on Memphis.... and UCF is going to kill.
Opened at UCF -10(apparently, I never saw it) and is now UCF -7

SF... banged up,  no Goodwin... but maybe it doesnt matter against the non existant D
Picked Kendrick Bourne off dynasty ww before I went to sleep last night, plugged him in for Coutee. Was doing research during the time of the entire Foster thing and if anything the line moved in SF favor during that whole deal too.

Can anyone have any advice on how to prove if a player played or not in college football.  KEITH GAVIN for Florida State got no actioned on me but I can’t see any proof that he was inactive.  He’s the #3 WR....

they have targets anywhere?

Can anyone have any advice on how to prove if a player played or not in college football.  KEITH GAVIN for Florida State got no actioned on me but I can’t see any proof that he was inactive.  He’s the #3 WR....

@TheGooRoo

He's fought this before, I believe targets are somewhere from my terrible memory but no idea where that is

Play-by-play is your best bet nowadays.  I wanna say it was cbssports that used to list targets.  They don't list them anymore but anyone who had a target will show up in their box score with a 0 0 0 0 line.  Gavin was dressed but hasn't drawn a target in 2 games.   Zero chance you'll get that one changed, even with this photo.

https://www.thenewstribune.com/sports/article222139635.html

Since last year Bucs 8-18 SU (t-27th NFL):
halftime margin -1 or better: 8-0 SU
losing by 3 or more at half: 0-18 SU

49ers 1H -½ +120

Parlaying: MIA/SF/CAR 1st half lines:

Newton is 40-22-1 (64.5%) against the first half spread at home, including 15-7-1 (68.2%) when he is coming off a loss in his last game. Since 2015, Cam is 6-0-1 against the first half spread at home off a loss, covering the spread by 9.7 PPG.

BUF/JAX

Allen o27.5 rushing

Mccoy o44.5 rushing

Allen u18.5 comp / u30.5 att

Bortles u20.5 comp / u33.5 att / u212.5 yards

Moncrief u3 and u43.5

Westbrook u40.5

Benjamin u3 and 33.5

BAL/OAK

Lamar o76.5 rushing

Crabtree u37.5 and u3

Brown u3

Andrews u18.5 rec yards

Cook u46.5 yards / u4.5 rec

CAR/SEA

Newton u36.5 rushing

Davis u20.5 rushing

CMC o59.5 rushing

Lockett u4

CLE/CIN

Landry u6.5 and 63.5

Dalton u 250.5

NYG/PHI

Engram u3.5

Adams o57.5

Shepard o4

Goedert u14.5

SF/TAM

Kittle o5.5

NE/NYJ

Crowell u45.5 rush

Hogan u2.5

MIA/IND

Mack o67.5

Luck u25.5 comp

AZ/LAC

Rivers u23 comp

Kirk u4 and 53.5

PIT/DEN

Sutton u4

Seahawks' 154 rush ypg is the best the Panthers have faced in the L5 seasons besides Bills in W2 last year and Seahawks in the 2015 playoffs..

Cam Newton has only 12 yards rushing the last two weeks, the lowest 2-game total in his career.
The woman on TV said he was going to fix this today put more of the burden on his shoulders can't find a link to what she said though

Doubt he saw the field.  Don't recall seeing him, but to be fair I was busy yelling at the TV and throwing shoes, half cooked steaks, potted plants, my 10 year old, etc throughout much of the game.

Play-by-play is your best bet nowadays.  I wanna say it was cbssports that used to list targets.  They don't list them anymore but anyone who had a target will show up in their box score with a 0 0 0 0 line.  Gavin was dressed but hasn't drawn a target in 2 games.   Zero chance you'll get that one changed, even with this photo.

Uniform so clean he looks like he can go straight to dinner.

I tweeted a Nebraska receiver once that I saw in for two plays. He was coming off injury and I had him U receptions and my local didn't want to pay. He actually responded and I got paid. I made it sound like I was concerned about his health and was hoping to see him back on the field soon lol.

Per Ralph Michaels, double digit faves in NFL 40-20 ats since 2016:

Ravens/Chargers 7 point tease

I'm considering switching from DFS to wagering on games. I was planning on waiting until there was a legal option in Oregon but who knows when that'll happen. What are some of the trusted sites? PM works if it's not ok to post.

Action Sports app lists targets

Cousins has committed 13 turnovers this season, tied for the second-most in the NFL. Only Russell Wilson has more fumbles this year. Cousins, despite being known as an elite quarterback, is just 4-12 in primetime, with a habit of throwing an interception at the worst possible time or missing one play that could have made the difference versus top-tier opponents. The Packers rank among the NFL's best this season defending the pass, bolstered by 34 sacks, but they are near the bottom with only 12 takeaways. "We definitely need turnovers," McCarthy said Friday. "That's always been a staple of our success here, and Sunday night will hopefully be that game."
Cousins throws an interception -130
MIN turnovers committed +½ -130 vs GB turnovers committed

Users who are viewing this thread