What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (4 Viewers)

In the Packers' L9 road games (the ones in which Rodgers attempted more than 4 passes) the Packers have gone 1-8 SU w 32±5 points allowed per game. That's since Jan 22, 2017. Those games averaged 56±7 combined ppg.

Tonight's total is lined at 48..? :crazy:

I have no idea. Their road record scares the crap out of me. Pack 11-14-1 SU since last season. Look at their defense in the 2H. In their 11 wins since last season they allowed an average of 6±3 points in the 2H of those eleven games. That's pretty tight. But in the 14 losses they allowed 13±6 in the 2H.. nasty. Maybe Vikes team total under in the 2H? Or maybe the Vikes score freaking 35 points and win easily.. :mellow:

BUF/JAX

Allen o27.5 rushing

Mccoy o44.5 rushing

Allen u18.5 comp / u30.5 att

Bortles u20.5 comp / u33.5 att / u212.5 yards

Moncrief u3 and u43.5

Westbrook u40.5

Benjamin u3 and 33.5

BAL/OAK

Lamar o76.5 rushing

Crabtree u37.5 and u3

Brown u3

Andrews u18.5 rec yards

Cook u46.5 yards / u4.5 rec

CAR/SEA

Newton u36.5 rushing

Davis u20.5 rushing

CMC o59.5 rushing

Lockett u4

CLE/CIN

Landry u6.5 and 63.5

Dalton u 250.5

NYG/PHI

Engram u3.5

Adams o57.5

Shepard o4

Goedert u14.5

SF/TAM

Kittle o5.5

NE/NYJ

Crowell u45.5 rush

Hogan u2.5

MIA/IND

Mack o67.5

Luck u25.5 comp

AZ/LAC

Rivers u23 comp

Kirk u4 and 53.5

PIT/DEN

Sutton u4
I had most of the same and had a good day so I'm assuming you did too. Well done sir

Yo so I was thinking about prime time games and scripted drives and junk, and I was gonna play "Packers first drive TD" but saw that in four of their L7 prime time games (SNF, MNF & TNF) Pack scored 2 TD in the 1Q so I'ma try GB 1st qtr touchdowns over 1 +875 thank you.

Just checked out the box from the Ut St/BSU game last night and saw how we lost that Utah St +3.  Good lord.  Broncos must have wanted 200 yds for the rb.  Sigh.

How many fantasy points did Denver's DST score? All of them?

1. Justin Simmons blocked a field goal - Denver's fourth blocked kick this season. 🥇
  2. Parks forced a fumble that went out of bounds into the end zone for a touchback. 🥈
  3. Shelby Harris picked off Roethlisberger in the end zone to seal the game. 🥉

Three of Packers L4 prime time wins (SNF, MNF and TNF) saw GB trailing at halftime. Remember the SF game this season..

MIN wins 1st half & loses game +1087

How many fantasy points did Denver's DST score? All of them?

1. Justin Simmons blocked a field goal - Denver's fourth blocked kick this season. 🥇
  2. Parks forced a fumble that went out of bounds into the end zone for a touchback. 🥈
  3. Shelby Harris picked off Roethlisberger in the end zone to seal the game. 🥉
I added SF on waivers instead of Den this week.  You know, cause Jameis throws picks.  Ahem.

it's been over a calendar year since Minny went into the locker room tied at the half Nov 19, 2017 hosting the Rams. Since then they're 11-0 SU leading at halftime and 0-6-1 SU trailing at halftime.

had similar card very good 1:00 bad 4:00

didnt need luck chucking it all over the place and mack getting hurt sucked
I don't know why I just don't stay away from afternoon games. It's always a good morning and then pray for even on afternoon games.

jamil said:
I don't know why I just don't stay away from afternoon games. It's always a good morning and then pray for even on afternoon games.
lately afternoon has been bad.. Can never get Rivers right.

SNF more than made up for it tho.  

facook said:
Just checked out the box from the Ut St/BSU game last night and saw how we lost that Utah St +3.  Good lord.  Broncos must have wanted 200 yds for the rb.  Sigh.
It was 4th and goal  from 1 or 2 yd line with 8 seconds left.  The only play was to run the ball. Utah was out of TO's.

All the stars and moon had aligned for a Packers back door cover until that muff. Some convenient, shady stuff had to happen for Rodgers to score 21 - like the Cousins sack that forced the punt, when the OL just said olé.

I look at this NCAAF card and I see the pubilc getting anihlated next weekend.

i just bet every single game the opposite of what I liked and I’m fairly sure I’m going to make $$.

Last edited by a moderator:
NIU +4

utah +5

UAB +2.5 (MTSU just won by 11,000,000)

UCF -3.5 (best player in world dead, should be +$$)

OU -7.5

ULL +17.5

Georgia +13

Boise -2.5

Pitt +26.5

NW +13.5

ECU +24

Marshall +4.5 (please they just beat Virginia)

Cal +2.5 (Stanford should win by 28)

Since he became HC it has taken 28±6 ppg to beat Bill O'Brien at his house and I think the Titans are overdue for a win in H-Town. Looking at Titans wins and Texans losses L2 seasons, 24 looks like the magic number. Mariota's prime time wins have all seen at least 28 points, like they did when Vrabel got his MNF cherry popped with the week 9 win in Dallas.

Tennessee o25 +315
Tennessee o23½ +206

Opposing teams have gone 38-39 SU versus Bill O'Brien since he became HC and 34-1-3 in the 1H of the 38 wins.

Titans win first half & Titans win in regulation
TEN HT & TEN FT +330

texans over 1.5 field goals.   -145

Titans are the best redzone D in the league. Texans kicker is ok and has had steady work this season averaging 2+ FGM a game. Total o/u is set pretty low for this game indicating that the bookies think it will be a grinding low scorer rather than a TD-fest. 

Users who are viewing this thread