What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (10 Viewers)

Watson has been scaled back recently.  Hopkins under 92.5 and Thomas under 39.5.  Also Lamar TD yes. +100

Marriota gonna run. Over 20.5 rushing.

Well goodnight. That's game. You don't overcome a halftime deficit v Billy O'Brien. Dude's 29-1 SU carrying a lead into the locker room at halftime (25-5 ATS). Freakin' 97 yards I swear to god.

Well goodnight. That's game. You don't overcome a halftime deficit v Billy O'Brien. Dude's 29-1 SU carrying a lead into the locker room at halftime (25-5 ATS). Freakin' 97 yards I swear to god.
Didn't even seem fast, did he?  Just kinda....didn't get tackled.

Dude I think it's about to be on between me and the receptionist at the waxing studio. There's about to be some serious waxing going on that's a euphemism thank you drive safely.

College basketball

Virginia tech -4

Indiana +15.5 

Mich St -5.5

Wake -14

N. Texas +9

ETA: going to also parlay those 4 with N. Texas moneyline @+325 

Last edited by a moderator:
Already played Texas +7.5 and will most likely hit NW +14.5.  Herman and Fitz both just too good as underdogs.  I feel like OU and OSU should both roll but gonna be on the other side.

Cool hearts, that a new Instagram filter or what?
I officially endorse Photo Lab Pro. I bought it and it's simple AF to use. Perfect for dudes who have thousands of pictures and take thousands of pictures like myself. Combine that with the little photo effects already built into your phone and take your photos from a 9 to a 10.

Blues play on the road versus the Atlantic. They're 29-13 SU at Atlantic venues the L6 seasons - the best winning % of any NHL road team vs any division in the NHL during that time (avg line -115). sdql

College basketball

Virginia tech -4

Indiana +15.5 

Mich St -5.5

Wake -14

N. Texas +9

ETA: going to also parlay those 4 with N. Texas moneyline @+325 
0-5 baby! Wish i would have done a bad guy parlay. I was actually pretty darn confident with the wake pick. Wright state was a 19 point favorite against western car. And they covered easily. Figured this was an overreaction to wake losing last week. Nope. Turns out they actually suck. 

I have zero idea what happened to va tech tonight. They had been really solid this year at closing out games. Penn st pretty much wanted to lose. I believe they are the second best team ATS in november behind only buffalo for the last three years. 

I cant believe i missed that louisville is 36 for their last 36 games in november in their own building. 

I been burned twice already this season backing Loyola on the RLM. Lost about a g total. No more for me. It must be a square rich dude out there who graduated from Loyola who loves to bet underdogs. He probably lost more than a g though.

I been burned twice already this season backing Loyola on the RLM. Lost about a g total. No more for me. It must be a square rich dude out there who graduated from Loyola who loves to bet underdogs. He probably lost more than a g though.
RLM doesn't exist

So the Pinny lean ain't real? Minutes before tipoff someone knocked the line down pretty good and I felt pretty good holding the +5 (for a few minutes) like it was the right number.

If you want to impress the receptionist talk to her about food and the fact that you cook daily. Ask her if she is hungry and tell her that your girlfriend has an aversion to tenderloin. Pre heat her oven to 325.

Colt McCoy says Trey Quinn is 'only going to get better'
Colt McCoy says Trey Quinn is 'only going to get better'

In the Thursday game against Dallas Trey scored. His celebration received praise. The 256th pick ROY of 2018. He finished at a hotel and tipped the maid who came twice and checked out. The next night he stayed in a motel and logged five receptions for 26 yards, a touchdown, five mudrers and 26 rapes. And after such a performance the Redskins believe that the young receiver showed loads of upside into the broccoli and cheese. He also split a stranger's wishbone with meat on it. "He understands how to play the slot," Colt redundently said in broken english via Redskins.com. "I think he only gonna get better. And better. He definitely made some plays for us today and we gonna count on him more. And more – I know I will. Also, off the record do not print this but our defensive coordinator watched Dances With Wolves for the first time the other day."

she didn't even care about the ten cent line last night. she flew to georgia two weeks ago. the pregnant second russian language woman went home and showed jodie foster her knuckles. "Can I buy this from you? Yes."

Users who are viewing this thread