What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (11 Viewers)

Code:
Elliott	under	85.5	rushing
Kamra	over	4.5	receptions
Kamara	under	60.5	rushing
Prescott	over	242.5	passing
Prescott	over	20.5	completions
Brees	under	302.5	passing
Thomas	under	95.5	receiving
Elliott	under	121.5	R+R
Kamra	under	110.5	r+r
Ingram	under	75.5	r+r
Tre Smith	under	3.5	receptions
Tre Smith	under	46.5	receiving
Beasly	>	receptions	Tre Smith
Thomas	under	7	receptions

Just feel confident that Drew Brees will not throw an INT -175,

Expensive I know, but he is playing very efficient and has only throw 2 INTs all years. Cowboys are not ball hawks, only 7 INTS and 3 of those against Colt Mccoy last week.

I kind of like the Cowboys tonight. Obviously, 7.5 is ideal but I think they cover the 7. Wouldn't be surprised if they win outright.

-sad Eagles fan in 2018

swirvenirvin said:
Elliott under 85.5 rushing
Kamra over 4.5 receptions
Kamara under 60.5 rushing
Prescott over 242.5 passing
Prescott over 20.5 completions
Brees under 302.5 passing
Thomas under 95.5 receiving
Elliott under 121.5 R+R
Kamra under 110.5 r+r
Ingram under 75.5 r+r
Tre Smith under 3.5 receptions
Tre Smith under 46.5 receiving
Beasly > receptions Tre Smith
Thomas under 7 receptions

Sssssssssssswwwwwwwwwwiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvvbvbvv

Buffalo cbb has been money. Five straight ATS. 

I cant for the life of me find the article I read, but I definitely remember reading that over the last couple seasons they were the best ATS in November. 

Going to roll with Marist and the Over in the super exciting Belfast Classic! I find it very responsible to bet on teams that I have never seen play that are playing on foreign soil. 

(If you guys are smart you will take LIU and the Under)

Hoops:

Miss St -2
TCU -12.5
Okie St. +4
Okie St. +165

CFB
Texas +8
UCF -3
UAB +1.5
Washington -5

UFC

Trying to find a way to play Usman tonight. My guess is I'll see if I've won any money by 11PM and drunkenly lay all of it on him at -300 or something stupid. Unless @hooter311 comes
along and tells me something different.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have a developing situation in Piscataway.

Rutgers currently 6/11 from 3 trailing Sparty by 1 with just over 6 minutes left in half.............

I'm the only guy in the world on Northern Illinois apparently.  Even ***I*** am not sure why.  Oh well.

Also Washington and under 55.

chainsaw where you at?  Just cause I don’t get you all the time doesn’t mean I don’t love you.  Hope you are having an orgasmic Friday night holmes. 
you don't want to know. and I don't know. I think I must've been trapped inside an oil painting. all the sudden I woke up and all my shrubs were trimmed into the shapes of tropical animals

Users who are viewing this thread