What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (10 Viewers)

lumpy19 said:
Guess Texas is going to be good this year
That win vs Georgia plus OU not having a QB (I know, Hurts) and no other real competition Texas will be a trendy pick this fall.

I'm gonna need some solid NCAA picks (for today and tomorrow games) and MLB picks (for the season).

I'm counting on you guys. Please don't let me down.

Wednesday Pucks:

Ducks/Jets FP O1.5 (-120)

will be on the Bolts FP over, the juice will be heavy and I will put 2 units on it.

No Hoops plays today.

GBR

Not sure how much can be taken from these things, but I like reading about it so perhaps others do too.

Going back to 2008...

4 seeds playing on fridays are 4-12 ATS and 8-8 SU. 

5 seeds playing on fridays are 5-11 ATS and 8-8 SU.

#2 seeds on fridays are 11-16-1 ATS and 24-4 SU

The only year where the 2,4,and 5 seeds combined ATS had a winning record on friday was in 2010 when they were 4-3-1.

In 2011 they were 0-4.

any MEAC trends in March? looks like they suck it up pretty good coming off conference play --> into non-conference March

Pucks:

Avs/Stars FP U1.5 (-130)
Flyers/Hawks FP O1.5 (-210)
Sharks/Kings FP O1.5 (-130)

I bet all of these to win 2U. Caveat, I did very little research because it's time for Madness, and I'm betting
stupid amounts, again, because, it's Madness. I like all of my plays but may not hurt to be cautious if you
are tailing. My time being sober the next 4 days will be minimal.

Hoops:

Nova -6 2U
Noles -8
Belmont -3 and +140
Murray St. +3.5
Yale +7 and +265
NE +7 and +265
Old D +12.5 and +650 to win 2U
Wofford -2.5
The Ville -5.5
Florida +3 and +135
N. Mexico St. +6 and +235

all of the ML's are to win a unit except the Old D play. Go team. Enjoy.

Nwora (lville)UNDER7.5r

Coffey (min)UNDER7.5r+a

Mays (lsu)OVER13.5p

Oni (yale)UNDER8.5ra

Mann (fsu)UNDER10.5p

Lamb (vt)UNDER7.5r

Harper (aub)UNDER5.5a

Eric Musselman never coached against the SEC before.. I'm seeing Mountain West teams 19-14 O/U versus the SEC. Fifteen of those 33 games were lined less than 3 points for the Mountain West.. MWC went 11-4 SU and ATS (avg line -3) and 13-2 to the over (avg total 142). When the SEC team was allowing less than 65.5 points per game on defense the MWC went 7-1 SU and ATS with an 8-0 O/U and averaged 81±8 ppg..

6 point game, 30 seconds.  Nevada got up 1 shot and didn't foul until 6 seconds left is just bad coaching/good coaching by UF to switch to the zone late.

Today while prop shopping

Largest margin of victory in the tournament

Shop 1 had o37.5 -250

Shop 2 had o38.5 -120

I mean what are the chances a game lands on 38!? Thanks Gonzaga  :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread