What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (5 Viewers)

Let's say you're holding a Toronto +5000 to win the ship. What do you do
@lumpy19 would tell you to hedge. 

Depends, IMHO. 1) You wait until Tor is facing an elimination game  2) You bet GS for the series now 3) With games 1 and 2 in Tor, hope Tor wins game 1 ( or games 1 and 2) and then you get a better number of GS.  I would talk myself in scenario #3,  GS would be available at better odds and then I would pass cause' I am winning the series, and then I would watch GS win 4 straight. Luckily for you I do not have any action on the series outcome... yet!

Faves vs M's this season 27-13 SU and 26-13-1 O/U with 6 rpg (left-handed faves 9-3 SU and O/U with 7 rpg). A's seeing Leake for the second time this season..

Athletics -1 -108
Athletics Over 5½ +120
Mariners/Athletics o9½ +100

Cards 9-11 SU in Jack Flaherty home starts (9-0 SU scoring 5+ runs, winning by 4±2 rpg). When Cards scored less than 5 runs: 0-11 SU losing by 5±3 rpg.

SF looking at a day off 6-2 SU this season (6-0 SU L6). sdql

it's like the opposing team gets tired of beating the #### out of them and lets off the gas in the last game of the series. my bad

@lumpy19 would tell you to hedge. 

Depends, IMHO. 1) You wait until Tor is facing an elimination game  2) You bet GS for the series now 3) With games 1 and 2 in Tor, hope Tor wins game 1 ( or games 1 and 2) and then you get a better number of GS.  I would talk myself in scenario #3,  GS would be available at better odds and then I would pass cause' I am winning the series, and then I would watch GS win 4 straight. Luckily for you I do not have any action on the series outcome... yet!

EFL championship playoff final.

Basically, the championship game for the minor leagues. Winner gets a spot in the Premier league next season.

Villa beat Derby 3-0 and 4-0 during the season.

o2.5 -106 seems like the no brainer but you have to go back to the 2012 final to get a game to go o2.5 in this final.  

These games are usually played extremely tight. Early goals or red cards typically blow the game open....or they're due for an over and we get 3 goals by HT.

U2.5 -124

Holliday chalk parlay

NHL [2] BRUINS (BOS) -150 

May 27MLB [902] NATIONALS (WAS) -296 [Action]

May 27MLB [904] 1REDS (CIN) GM-1 -205 [Action]

May 27MLB [912] RAYS (TB) -178 

this will be Dodgers' second night back from 8-game east coast road trip. also will be the Mets' second night on the west coast after spending the L3 weeks in the eastern time zone..

Most people I've worked with would probably be surprised to know I was "into sports".  Always been able to keep it compartmentalized amazingly well.

No sense talking shop to someone who doesn't gamble, outside of a public perception "mush report" while acting like a dummy.  

jamil said:
Hedge to win 10u at -280

+22u Toronto

+10u Golden state

I'd use that as a baseline and adjust if necessary based on confidence.  

@Good Posting Judge

little birdy told me Ruiz at +1300 is more of a live dog than that price.  Thoughts?
I have irrational man-love for Ruiz. He looks like a fat piece of ####, but he's got incredibly quick hands and a good chin. And if it were Wilder at +1300, I'd be mashing the button because I think he'd give DW hell. Ruiz's one loss was a disputable decision, and if he were unbeaten I'm absolutely certain those odds would be shaved down.

But Joshua's a smart fighter, and he's mobile enough to just stick-and-move with his jab (8" reach advantage) and not get into the trenches with Ruiz. And Joshua doesn't have the fight-stopping power of a Wilder, but he's very precise when it's time to put someone away. I think the play here is Joshua on points 6/1.

Nats in G1 have been the most-profitable fade of the season (14-3 SU +$1,426).
Red Sox G3 most-profitable to wager so far this season (12-1 SU and 12-0 SU L12).

Opposing teams 6-1 SU (avg line -107) against Atlanta when the Braves had a day off yesterday, with a combined 90 runs scored in those seven games (13±3 rpg).

Nats o4½ +110
Nats/Braves o10 +145

hbo ain't right for making that chernobyl ####. there's no way it's remotely historically accurate, especially on a historical level, and I think it's irresponsible. it should be in russian and english subtitled, for starters. just gross bro. sickening

also broke up with booty woman, removed her key and gate access. hell of a day. embrace your day. because it may change overnight. ask me if I'm going to survive. the answer is yes. and I'm excited despite being sad.

also broke up with booty woman, removed her key and gate access. hell of a day. embrace your day. because it may change overnight. ask me if I'm going to survive. the answer is yes. and I'm excited despite being sad.
Dam. Sorry to hear that. Hang in there.

hbo ain't right for making that chernobyl ####. there's no way it's remotely historically accurate, especially on a historical level, and I think it's irresponsible. it should be in russian and english subtitled, for starters. just gross bro. sickening
Completely disagree.  Read through the Chernobyl thread, might alter your thinking. Also it’s the best thing on tv by a long shot.

Whoa.  Glad you are excited.  PM if you wanna vent.

Completely disagree.  Read through the Chernobyl thread, might alter your thinking. Also it’s the best thing on tv by a long shot.
I know nothing about it.  Is it completely non-fiction or is it a story based the facts of the event?

I know nothing about it.  Is it completely non-fiction or is it a story based the facts of the event?
Based on the facts of the event.  Actually very historically accurate (other than the actors speaking in their own language rather than Russian - which was done so that their mangled Russian would not be a distraction from the story).

ChainsawU said:
Sorry to hear about booty woman but don’t take it out on what is a fantastic show.

Users who are viewing this thread