What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What song are you listening to right now? (2 Viewers)

I'm probably the only one here that loves modern progressive trance dance music. Paul Oakenfold now but at 10 am for 3 hours it will be Paul Van Dyk live Sunday Sessions on YouTube.  All with a backdrop of thunder.

I'm probably the only one here that loves modern progressive trance dance music. Paul Oakenfold now but at 10 am for 3 hours it will be Paul Van Dyk live Sunday Sessions on YouTube.  All with a backdrop of thunder.
Cool stuff. Thanks for sharing. 

Nope.  Just finished listening to John Digweed's Global Underground 19 album.  Sasha & Digweed, Oakenfold, and Seb Fontaine are some of my faves.  

Now you've got me listening to my favorite Sasha track.  Xpander

Last edited by a moderator:
On YouTube, Paul Oakenfold  set on the bud boat in Moscow from 2 years ago. Definitely my type of fun when I was younger!

Say These Words of Love  Daryl Hall & Elle King at "Live From Daryl's House". 

True Facts...This is from 2016 so it's not really "Live" since it's like 4 years ago and since there was no audience at the show's recording it wasn't really a "Live" show in the concert sense of the word.

And Daryl doesn't live in this "house". In fact it's not even a house it's a bar. Back in the early days of thIs show, he actually had different artists over to his actual "house" which is a pretty shmoozy upstate NY farmhouse for recorded shows. But sometime between then and recently he stopped doing House gigs and started doing off hours shows at his Bar/House (including this one). 

I came across this last bit of important info when I went to go see Rik Emmett at what I thought was Daryl's "house". But what actually turned out to be Daryl's Bar, which he named "Daryl's House". Mrs Simsarge and I were quite disapointed that there was A. No House and B. No Daryl.  :doh:

Great, Great show otherwise though

Users who are viewing this thread