Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

What song are you listening to right now?

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i got home tonight from my buddys funeral and stopped on the way and got a 12 of miller lite sat in the garage for a while and figured what in the hell i would see him at gyms all the time when he was

Buzzcocks - Ever Fallen in Love 

RL Burnside: See My Jumper Hanging on the Line

I'm probably the only one here that loves modern progressive trance dance music. Paul Oakenfold now but at 10 am for 3 hours it will be Paul Van Dyk live Sunday Sessions on YouTube.  All with a backdrop of thunder.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, CurlyNight said:

I'm probably the only one here that loves modern progressive trance dance music. Paul Oakenfold now but at 10 am for 3 hours it will be Paul Van Dyk live Sunday Sessions on YouTube.  All with a backdrop of thunder.

You’re not. ;)

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2020 at 9:23 AM, CurlyNight said:

Cool stuff. Thanks for sharing. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2020 at 12:23 PM, CurlyNight said:

Nope.  Just finished listening to John Digweed's Global Underground 19 album.  Sasha & Digweed, Oakenfold, and Seb Fontaine are some of my faves.  

Now you've got me listening to my favorite Sasha track.  Xpander

Edited by Captain Cranks
  • Like 1

Say These Words of Love  Daryl Hall & Elle King at "Live From Daryl's House". 

True Facts...This is from 2016 so it's not really "Live" since it's like 4 years ago and since there was no audience at the show's recording it wasn't really a "Live" show in the concert sense of the word.

And Daryl doesn't live in this "house". In fact it's not even a house it's a bar. Back in the early days of thIs show, he actually had different artists over to his actual "house" which is a pretty shmoozy upstate NY farmhouse for recorded shows. But sometime between then and recently he stopped doing House gigs and started doing off hours shows at his Bar/House (including this one). 

I came across this last bit of important info when I went to go see Rik Emmett at what I thought was Daryl's "house". But what actually turned out to be Daryl's Bar, which he named "Daryl's House". Mrs Simsarge and I were quite disapointed that there was A. No House and B. No Daryl. :doh:

Great, Great show otherwise though

14 hours ago, Brunell4MVP said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGJFWirQ3ks

Just found this old clip, and I was actually there.  DC Space.  Can't see me.  In audience.  what concerts were like before phones

Oddly enough, I went to two Fugazi shows in Connecticut (91 + 92) and they DIDN'T play Waiting Room at either show.