Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

What song are you listening to right now?

Posted (edited)

Ok, I went down some weird youtube rabbit hole, hopping from subject to subject ...I have never seen this Conan video - and it's awesome. Thought some people around here would enjoy it.

But to the point of the thread - I am listening what is apparently is the Artic Monkeys - and I don't know the name of the song.

Anyone know?  Want to add to a spotify list.  

Edited by Binky The Doormat

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Parrothead said:

Friday night vinyl time-  

Album-  Song for America by Kansas

Kansas really did have some good stuff outside of their better known songs. Here is another long one that might be a good companion on an album or tape side.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0o8xqtu6mj0

Edited by Leroy Hoard
  • Like 1

I will have to turn in my man card for this, but I have been listening to the collection of all the songs from Glee (700+ songs) that I put together for my kids when the show was on. My kids at the time were the same age as the characters on the show and I watched the show religiously with my daughters back in the day. Feeling nostalgic, I binge watched it on Netflix again recently. Life is completely different for everyone in our house since then (empty nesters now) compared to the hustle and bustle of a house full of teenagers.

Fight For Your Right To Party is the song currently on shuffle play, which is pretty ironic as this was the last episode the actor drumming was in (died of an overdose soon after this episode). And the guy on guitar ended up getting caught with a trove of kiddy p0rn and ended up hanging himself.