What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What song are you listening to right now? (4 Viewers)

I will have to turn in my man card for this, but I have been listening to the collection of all the songs from Glee (700+ songs) that I put together for my kids when the show was on. My kids at the time were the same age as the characters on the show and I watched the show religiously with my daughters back in the day. Feeling nostalgic, I binge watched it on Netflix again recently. Life is completely different for everyone in our house since then (empty nesters now) compared to the hustle and bustle of a house full of teenagers.

Fight For Your Right To Party is the song currently on shuffle play, which is pretty ironic as this was the last episode the actor drumming was in (died of an overdose soon after this episode). And the guy on guitar ended up getting caught with a trove of kiddy p0rn and ended up hanging himself.

Users who are viewing this thread