What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What song are you listening to right now? (1 Viewer)

They are coming to Ft.Lauderdale in January.  I am definitely going.  I have been waiting for them to come to Florida since I saw them in Greensboro NC last year.  They put on a hell of a show.  It was one of the most enjoyable shows I have been to.  Great band.
Why not the Orlando show?

Why not the Orlando show?
Is there one?  I looked it up on a show search site and it said closest to me would be Ft. Lauderdale it was the only one listed for Florida.  Will it be at the Plaza or the Beachum theater?  They really need a place where people can get out of their seats and party.

Is there one?  I looked it up on a show search site and it said closest to me would be Ft. Lauderdale it was the only one listed for Florida.  Will it be at the Plaza or the Beachum theater?  They really need a place where people can get out of their seats and party.
House of Blues

I really want to say yes for the variety aspect of it (we don't get enough hip hop and other stuff but rock in these threads) but I can't feel that, necessarily. I am totally the wrong guy to ask, though, as slow rap has never appealed to me, from '93 til. (Ironically, Souls Of Mischief were not rapping slow or behind the beat when they cut that classic track.)

And I shall drive my chariot
Down your streets and cry
Hey, it's me, I'm dynamite
And I don't know why

And I will stroll the merry way
And jump the hedges first
And I will drink the clear
Clean water for to quench my thirst
And I shall watch the ferry-boats
And they'll get high
On a bluer ocean
Against tomorrow's sky
And I will never grow so old again
And I will walk and talk
In gardens all wet with rain

Oh sweet thing, sweet thing

We have a Spotify playlist called “through a dogs ear” on. It’s supposed to be to help calm digs during storms or fireworks. But it puts everyone right out. Play it for naps and bedtime. 

listening to one of my Spotify daily playlists... appeared to be all aussie punk/post-punk, which is what I was in the mood for this morning.

but then brand new love, by sebadoh just popped up. blast from the past and included in just about every mixed tape I used to make- loved this song, but haven't heard it in ages. still love.

eta: wow... I hadn't ever included it in my catch-all spotify playlist. rectified.

Last edited by a moderator:
listening to one of my Spotify daily playlists... appeared to be all aussie punk/post-punk, which is what I was in the mood for this morning.

but then brand new love, by sebadoh just popped up. blast from the past and included in just about every mixed tape I used to make- loved this song, but haven't heard it in ages. still love.

eta: wow... I hadn't ever included it in my catch-all spotify playlist. rectified.
Any thought could be the beginning/of the brand new tangled web you're spinning...

highwomen by the group of that same name and it is fn awesome amigos take that to the bank brohans 

Users who are viewing this thread