What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which Steeler will Burfict take out first (1 Viewer)

Which Steeler will Vontaze Burfict injure this week?

• Ben Roethlisberger

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Le'Veon Bell

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Antonio Brown

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LaDarius Green

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Someone else

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • No one. Vontaze will be injured first

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • No one. Vontaze will be a perfect gentleman

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Godsbrother

Footballguy
Vontaze Burfict has made a career injuring Pittsburgh Steelers skill players.  Who will he knock out this week?

My dream is that Jones is covering Antonio on a slant route, which AB catches.  Jones has him around the waist and is trying to pull him down as Burfict has AB's helmet in his sights for another cheap hit.  At the last split-second, Brown spins out of the tackle and Burfict ends up cracking Pac-Man helmet-to-helmet.  They both collapse to the field as Brown takes off down the field for a TD.  Both Bengals defenders slowly get up and limp to the sidelines (shaken up but not injured) for the rest of the game while Brown twerks for 45 consecutive seconds and the unsportsmanlike conduct flags rain down from the heavens.

/scene

My hope is that since the Bengals are out of it maybe it will be toned down a bit. And if the Bengals do try anything, that the Refs are all over it from the very beginning.  A hit happens .1 seconds after the whistle, 10 flags.  If they get things under control early, we might be ok. 

I don't doubt that he'll try and injure somebody, and if we're up by a lot I think we should pull Bell, Brown, and Ben.

Users who are viewing this thread