Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***Chicago Bears Thread*** Got a QB! Don't ruin him!

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My take: 1) Coaching hires are like draft picks, unless you arent totally off the reservation, there is no way to tell if it was a good pick until a least a couple years in. Nagy is on everybodys

Signing Foles feels like taking your sister to the prom. At least you have a date, but it is nothing to get excited about, and nothing is going to happen.

That is an astonishingly good trade for the Bears. 

1 hour ago, flapgreen said:

If Pace doesn't trade back and doesn't take OL, my bet is on King or Obi

Tim Williams also in play 

Well there goes one of them. Obi and Williams left 

Just now, flapgreen said:

There's your trade back, crybabies. 

Arizona traded second-, fourth- and sixth-round picks to Chicago to move up for defense. Bears recoup some picks.

If third round picks suck, what are fourth and sixth round picks worth? 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, flapgreen said:

There's your trade back, crybabies. 

Arizona traded second-, fourth- and sixth-round picks to Chicago to move up for defense. Bears recoup some picks.

Cry babies?  It was the smart move and helped make more sense of last night's pick. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Cry babies?  It was the smart move and helped make more sense of last night's pick. 

Knew he would trade back and recoup picks. Did same thing last year. He's aggressive but makes up for it later, too. 

1 minute ago, pbandy1 said:

honestly the fact that the Cardinals took Budda Baker makes me salty as hell. They are a smart organization

Gave up a lot of picks for a safety? Yeah that's brilliant. Can't do it for a QB, though.  Bears are dumb 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, flapgreen said:

Knew he would trade back and recoup picks. Did same thing last year. He's aggressive but makes up for it later, too. 

I figured he would too and I was hoping he would. Doesn't mean I wasn't concerned. 

• Like 1
Just now, flapgreen said:

Gave up a lot of picks for a safety? Yeah that's brilliant. Can't do it for a QB, though.  Bears are dumb 

Budda Baker is a great football player and was a position of need for us. That is all I'm saying.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, pbandy1 said:

Budda Baker is a great football player and was a position of need for us. That is all I'm saying.

I got you. DB depth is ridiculously deep here and Baker didn't really fit Pace's profile. 

• flapgreen changed the title to ***Chicago Bears Thread*** Got a QB! Don't ruin him!