What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Chicago Bears Thread*** Poles is playing 5D chess! (5 Viewers)

I just dropped Meredith for Chris Hogan after seeing that.  Looked terrible.  Can't imagine he plays this season after that.

KCitons said:
Kidnap one during the post game handshake.
It would anger Titans fans as they're all excited for the new high powered offense (not that it's evident today) but, Mularkey would probably love to have one of the Bears TEs. He likes a 3 TE set and the Titans really only have three and some shlubs

So you're comparing AJG to Hogan?  You act as if Hogan is a WR1 right now.  You're a weird guy Ace.  Weird guy.
It was hyperbole.  I think he means that Hogan should be owned in all 10 man leagues.  Very surprised he wasn't grabbed off the wire in the last few days unless you only do a 12 round draft.

• Smile
Reactions: Bri
It was hyperbole.  I think he means that Hogan should be owned in all 10 man leagues.  Very surprised he wasn't grabbed off the wire in the last few days unless you only do a 12 round draft.
It's a 10 team league everyone has really good rosters.  If it were a 12 team league he should've been picked up instantly.  Yesterday I looked at picking up Hogan for my 10 team league and couldn't decide who to drop so I just left him there.  In my 12 teams leagues it was much easier to find a guy on the bench to drop.

It's a 10 team league everyone has really good rosters.  If it were a 12 team league he should've been picked up instantly.  Yesterday I looked at picking up Hogan for my 10 team league and couldn't decide who to drop so I just left him there.  In my 12 teams leagues it was much easier to find a guy on the bench to drop.
oh cmon now. I was just teasing. That's a common joke around here

I think my biggest concern right now is the wr situation. Nice depth, but will anyone be really reliable?  I think Meredith could probably be a good 2 on most teams but we might be asking too much of him right now. 

And White hasn't shown me anything to be confident about. 
Just got worse. 

Dolphins are seriously listening to trade offers for Jarvis Landry. Wonder what it would take.
Probably too much. They're saying a 2nd.  Even a 3rd I can't see why you'd want to do that in a rebuild year.  Need those picks.

I'd have to assume if they trade for Landry it would include a long-term deal that would keep him around and make him part of the rebuild.  In that case, I can see it being a sound move for Chicago.  Landry could grow with Trubisky and is young enough to be an elite slot option for the forseeable future.

Tajae Sharpe was a 5th round pick that started for the Titans last year. 

I think they could trade for him and not give up much.

Trading late picks for young players that are probably cut isn't a bad move

Probably too much. They're saying a 2nd.  Even a 3rd I can't see why you'd want to do that in a rebuild year.  Need those picks.
At least a first and why not? Young wr with 2 pro bowls. Enough with the rebuild stuff. 3rd year of a "rebuild."  If it's even a real possibility, they should go after Landry

Just got back from the game.  Glennon had one good drive, which was mostly scripted. Then was average at best.  Mitchell started slow first 2 drives and then started doing work.  Couldn't be anymore obvious who should be starting at qb.  If Fox screws this up, it's his job. Will. Probably be his job anyway. Pathetic coach 

Hate it for Meredith. Bears now have no one at WR and will need to do some serious dealing. 

A lot to be excited about on this team . The front 7 look great. Completely owned one of the better units in the league.  I said this game would tell us a lot about the defense. It did. This is a top 10 D. 

Howard already looking solid. Except for Massie, the OL looked good.  Wouldn't count on Long coming back anytime soon.  If McPhee starts the season on the PUP, his days on the Bears will be numbered. He'll just be known as another loud mouth who did nothing. 

Bears CB Prince Amukamara departed with a walking boot on lower right leg. Was also using crutches. Team says it's an ankle injury.

By product of Pace signing so many guys in fa with long injury history. They keep getting injured. Not shocking 

Just got back from the game.  Glennon had one good drive, which was mostly scripted. Then was average at best.  Mitchell started slow first 2 drives and then started doing work.  Couldn't be anymore obvious who should be starting at qb.  If Fox screws this up, it's his job. Will. Probably be his job anyway. Pathetic coach 

Hate it for Meredith. Bears now have no one at WR and will need to do some serious dealing. 
Could that have been because he was working against some of the Titans 1st string players?

Also, I expect more scripting as we get into real games. 

A lot to be excited about on this team . The front 7 look great. Completely owned one of the better units in the league.  I said this game would tell us a lot about the defense. It did. This is a top 10 D. 

Howard already looking solid. Except for Massie, the OL looked good.  Wouldn't count on Long coming back anytime soon.  If McPhee starts the season on the PUP, his days on the Bears will be numbered. He'll just be known as another loud mouth who did nothing. 
:no:

Users who are viewing this thread