What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Chicago Bears Thread*** Poles is playing 5D chess! (22 Viewers)

And if we were going all in on a qb in the draft, wasting 10M on Dalton makes even less sense.
Does this trade happen if Dallas doesn't trade back because two CBs went before their pick? Which then leads to NYG trading back because PHI took the last WR they wanted? This was an aggressive smart move by CHI but I don't think this was the plan all along. 

This.

I'm pretty happy right now. I was expecting to be disappointed at the end of the night. I'm definitely not....
Maybe pace is right this time and I'll be thrilled if in makes the bears good and we start winning some games, I really do like that, I've just seen him give up SO many picks over the years for guys they get obsessed with and they just fail again and again.

Maybe pace is right this time and I'll be thrilled if in makes the bears good and we start winning some games, I really do like that, I've just seen him give up SO many picks over the years for guys they get obsessed with and they just fail again and again.
The difference with this is that  when the Bears traded up for Trubisky, boone had him ranked that high above the other QBs. Fields was at one point the number two rated QB in this class.

The difference with this is that  when the Bears traded up for Trubisky, boone had him ranked that high above the other QBs. Fields was at one point the number two rated QB in this class.
It's not just Trubisky, Pace trades up for a guy really often and they just haven't worked yet.

Well I love this move!! Did not think this could happen but Fields is the guy I thought the Jets should take and the guy that if there was ever going to be a surprise at 1. I think the price is just fine. 

The egg timer to get Dalton benched and to get Fields on the field should be considered to already be counting down. 

Trademark pending for "Fields on the field" campaign slogan.

Bears essentially give up an extra first round pick to get one of the better QBs in recent drafts. The 4th and 5th rounders are inconsequential. Not to say that 1st round picks aren't valuable, but once you have your qb, other positions can easily be filled in later rounds. My opinion 

Users who are viewing this thread