What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Chicago Bears Thread*** Poles is playing 5D chess! (14 Viewers)

There we go!  :drive:

Trubador with some nice touch and accuracy on that one!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Smile
Reactions: RBM
YAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Should’ve picked up Cohen...  About time they started getting him more touches/targets.

Last edited by a moderator:
3TDs for Trubisky with 3 quarters to play. Gonna put 8 on the board today and we can all stop worrying about the offense ?

I don't remember the last time the bears put up 35 points in a game and we just did that in the first half. WTF! I know a lot is on a bad bucs d, but Mitch is making some nice throws.

• Smile
Reactions: -X-
I don't remember the last time the bears put up 35 points in a game and we just did that in the first half. WTF! I know a lot is on a bad bucs d, but Mitch is making some nice throws.
At Titans game a few years ago in Nashville. I was there. Urlacher's last defensive td. 

• Smile
Reactions: -X-
Wow I know it's TB and all but when you use your best players your offense tends to be better. It's be hilarious when Chicago goes back to ignoring Cohen next week and they struggle offensively...….

Wow I know it's TB and all but when you use your best players your offense tends to be better. It's be hilarious when Chicago goes back to ignoring Cohen next week and they struggle offensively...….
They sure will ignore Cohen and struggle offensively next week...  BYE.   :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread