What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Chicago Bears Thread*** Poles is playing 5D chess! (12 Viewers)

Jackson mad at booing, Mack looks like an average player, Roquan has fallen apart mentally and can't play. I won’t even get in to the offense or coaching. What happened to these guys? Where’s last year's team? 
Mack doesnt look average, he looks triple teamed. Cant disagree with the rest. 

Jackson mad at booing, Mack looks like an average player, Roquan has fallen apart mentally and can't play. I won’t even get in to the offense or coaching. What happened to these guys? Where’s last year's team? 
Anyone have any insight to what's going on with Smith? I understood he was dealing with a personal issue a few weeks back, but have no idea what exactly it was.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have any insight to what's going on with Smith? I understood he was dealing with a personal issue a few weeks back, but have no idea what exactly it was.
They never said. He's looked absolutely lost the last two games. Really a shame I thought he would turn into one of the best LBs in the game this year. 

That was a bit of an exaggeration, but Mack making zero impact over the last two games is a huge issue.
It's a huge issue with the rest of the line. With Mack taking up so much attention, someone else should be able to get home (hello Leonard Floyd). If Floyd doesn't pick it up he may need to be cut next year. Due 13M and I don't see how they can pay him that much if he can't be an impact player. Wouldn't mind him still on the team but not that price.

It's a huge issue with the rest of the line. With Mack taking up so much attention, someone else should be able to get home (hello Leonard Floyd). If Floyd doesn't pick it up he may need to be cut next year. Due 13M and I don't see how they can pay him that much if he can't be an impact player. Wouldn't mind him still on the team but not that price.
Floyd will get paid by someone, whether it is the Bears or not. I was starting to become a big believer, but he's just never going to be a big pass rusher and is more valuable due to his versatility. Taken way too high. 

not a Bears fan, but it seems to me that the DC is out of his league here. Chuck Pagano is not a good coach by any means. losing Fangio was huge. Nagy's poor coaching was hidden well by Fangio's monster defense last season. now, Nagy is being exposed as a clueless HC. The fall of the Bears isn't strictly due to Trubisky, it's the poor coaching, bad decisions, bad play calling on offense and defense, inability to adjust in-game,much tougher schedule than the cakewalk 2018 version, no play makers at key positions on offense or defense.

wouldn't be shocked to see Nagy fired at season's end when they miss the playoffs, and finish 5-11.I have them winning 2 more games - Giants, and maybe Chargers. They're not beating the Lions 2x, GB, KC, Eagles, Vikes, 'Boys, Rams. ok maybe they go 6-10, win 3 games the rest of the way.what games do you think they win besides NYG to make 3 wins?

the implosion is real and it's going to snowball.

not a Bears fan, but it seems to me that the DC is out of his league here. Chuck Pagano is not a good coach by any means. losing Fangio was huge. Nagy's poor coaching was hidden well by Fangio's monster defense last season. now, Nagy is being exposed as a clueless HC. The fall of the Bears isn't strictly due to Trubisky, it's the poor coaching, bad decisions, bad play calling on offense and defense, inability to adjust in-game,much tougher schedule than the cakewalk 2018 version, no play makers at key positions on offense or defense.

wouldn't be shocked to see Nagy fired at season's end when they miss the playoffs, and finish 5-11.I have them winning 2 more games - Giants, and maybe Chargers. They're not beating the Lions 2x, GB, KC, Eagles, Vikes, 'Boys, Rams. ok maybe they go 6-10, win 3 games the rest of the way.what games do you think they win besides NYG to make 3 wins?

the implosion is real and it's going to snowball.
This is very extreme. Even I don't see this happening. 

The D was so good earlier on in the year, what the heck is happening here? 

And Trubiski, I mean holy crap, are we ever going to get a franchise QB in Chicago? 

Sad Bears fan over here. 

The D was so good earlier on in the year, what the heck is happening here? 

And Trubiski, I mean holy crap, are we ever going to get a franchise QB in Chicago? 

Sad Bears fan over here. 
Not to worry. This week is just what the doctor ordered. The Chargers are 2-5 and their only decisive victory came against Miami. The bears have been criticized for their play calling so I expect things to change this week. I think we'll see more balance on offense with a stronger commitment to the running game. Not sure what's going on with Smith, but their defense is still world class and should give the Chargers fits all day. I still think this team can go all the way  This is a perfect opportunity to get back on track and march toward the post season. 

I wish someone would explain to Nagy that you can’t run screens or draws if the other team doesn’t respect your passing game. And please quit trying to run Cohen between the tackles. 

What's Nagy's infatuation with Patterson. Is he trying to play the genius and prove he can do something three other coaches couldn't? You have a stable of much more competent RBs, use them!

Such a great drive by the offense and the D comes out and does nothing. This D is so overrated. 

Been done with this team since the D laid over in London.  Just tank the rest of the season so we get Tua.  Nagy’s honeymoon is over for me.  F’n moron.

Been done with this team since the D laid over in London.  Just tank the rest of the season so we get Tua.  Nagy’s honeymoon is over for me.  F’n moron.
I doubt Tua will fall to the second round. 

Users who are viewing this thread