What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Chicago Bears Thread*** Poles is playing 5D chess! (18 Viewers)

Projecting Trubisky’s numbers:

70.2%, 4.035 yards, 35 TD, 12 INT.

Would be the greatest season at QB in Bears history.  2nd year qb in a new system. 

I could see the Bears ending with a top 3 defense and the best single season quarterback performance in franchise history, and still missing the playoffs. That's just a Bears thing to do. 

Good analysis by Baldinger. 

.@ChicagoBears @Mtrubisky10 making the kind of “sophomore “ jump that most teams only dream about. The talent that they have brought in is all paying dividends . It’s only 6 games but it sure feels like #Bears are doing things right even after a painful loss. #BaldysBreakdowns https://t.co/PT1zoGENk7

I'm going to remember this game when we miss the playoffs by one game.
Correct me if I am wrong....

Osweiller 1st game as a Bronco - beat the bears, 1st game as a texan - beat the bears, 1st game as a dolfin - beat the bears....

Crazy as it sounds, he has the bears number, everyone, or every team has their kryptonite...I'm just shocked it's Osweiller....

League looking into Tannehill/Dolphins situation. NFL seems to think they made him a 'surprise' inactive even though they knew he wouldn't play to catch the Bears off-guard with Osweiler.

Don't mind me, I'm just a bitter Bears fan.

Leonard Floyd was fined a total of $30,080 for his two fouls from Miami - $10,026 for the takedown of Danny Amendola and $20,054 for hitting Brock Osweiler.

Leonard Floyd really roughed up the passer on this flagged play. https://t.co/MFGm2KiIjF

You mean the one where he had the slightest of glancing blows on Oshwiggler’s melon?

Ridiculous.

Gronk downgraded to doubtful...  Smells fishy.  Is the fix in for an upset? 

Leonard Floyd was fined a total of $30,080 for his two fouls from Miami - $10,026 for the takedown of Danny Amendola and $20,054 for hitting Brock Osweiler.

Leonard Floyd really roughed up the passer on this flagged play. https://t.co/MFGm2KiIjF
That's f-ing crazy. I know they will flag that as the have been flagging a hand glancing the QB helmet for years, never seen them fine for it though. New level of stupid.

I'm excited for today, get to play a for real team. I actually don't think the offense played that bad last week despite some bad individual mistakes that prevented us from winning.

I think we can put some points up this game and don't think we are going to let the pats run away with this uncontested.

Crush Brady or 3-3.

Oh goody, we’re the national game this week.

:wall:

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course.  They are attacking our defense perfectly.

Hey, look, almost a sack!

This is going to be ugly. 
If this is the same ol' Bears, we'll find out today. Their 2 losses this year say it is.  The old Bears would roll over here and get blown out. If they keep it close, we'll have a lot to be optimistic about. 

• Thanks
Reactions: RBM
Trub is going to get injured if he doesn’t protect himself by sliding feet first.  Be smart.

Did Michel’s knee touch the ground?  Couldn’t see.

Users who are viewing this thread