What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*Official 2017 Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles* - Parade of Champions Down Broad Street! (4 Viewers)

With Lattimore gone it doesn't look like there is nother CB ranked close? Go Allen or Howard if available then?

Allen Profile, hmmm.

SOURCES TELL US

"He's a really talented pass rusher but he's always been surrounded by enough talent that it's been hard for offenses to game plan their protection for him. He's skilled and very fundamentally sound but I just worry about his size and how he holds up to NFL running games." -- NFC director of player personnel

NFL COMPARISON

Fletcher Cox

BOTTOM LINE

Outstanding leader and athlete with an ability to rush the passer from outside or inside. Has produced against the run and pass thanks to his strength, agility, elite hand usage, and plus footwork. He might not be the cleanest fit inside as a full-time tackle for some teams, but his talent should trump any size concerns. Allen is a likely first-round selection with Pro Bowl potential down the road.

Something happen to Allen?  They didn't even mention him on ESPN...kept pumping Humphrey despite them listing the Eagles needing a DE. 

If they made this pick with the mocks going the way we all thought they would...I think it'd be great. As it is(with the talent on the board)....I can't help but think they could have gotten him several picks later.

Users who are viewing this thread