What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bong Appetit (1 Viewer)

ericttspikes

Footballguy
Been watching a lot of shows on Vice lately and ran into "Bong Appetit". Kind of interesting in a "I could never afford to do that" way. The episode I saw was "Baked Bedouin Birthday" where the perma stoned host had a dinner party where he hired some chefs to stuff weed into chicken and use a kitchen set up with a #### ton of weed to infuse/season the menu. Some decent tips, especially making infused honey; flower+coconut oil in a jar into hot water for 2 hours, strain and mix with honey. Food looked good, but I can't imagine ever having enough weed to do this on my own. They used 3 ozs of kind bud, put it in a pan, set fire to it, and made smoked yogurt, lol. Had to be the most expensive yogurt side dish ever. Bucket list experience for sure.

Episodes are online too.

https://www.viceland.com/en_us/video/baked-bedouin-birthday/58599d5e963ff1cb7bb95d77

"How do we get weed in these tacos?"

Not feeling it. More of an action Bronson watches ancient aliens guy. 

I saw this and enjoyed it, but the concept of pairing haute cuisine with marijuana seems pretty forced.  I mean, news flash : weed doesn't smell or taste very good in a vacuum, people only like it because it's associated with getting high.  Nobody's running out and making THC-free marijuana flavored bubble gum for those times when you need to be lucid, but just crave that delicious cannabis flavor.

Yeah, it's forced. It's a concept you'd have to be stoned to even think it's a good idea; The French Chef hosted by Cheech Marin. Still enjoyed seeing that much bud but cringed every time they basically wasted it, which was almost the whole show. They even put bud in the ####### Bee smoker. Who does this?

Users who are viewing this thread