What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Russia Investigation: Trump Pardons Flynn (4 Viewers)

His OWN TEAM OF ADVISORS wrote a note so he would NOT congratulate. 

While its not that big an issue in isolation, it's damning in any number of ways adding more straws to the camels back
We care about Trump's advisors now?  They're passengers in the same clown car.  

I'm sure if the nuclear button had a post it on it that said "DO NOT PRESS" we would have seen a mushroom cloud over North Korea.  Telling Trump not to congratulate Putin is going to have about as much impact as telling him not to tweet stupid #### at 5 in the morning.

So...not going to be serious and discuss...just the usual trolling ?
Discuss?  You bet.

You just keep in mind during this "discussion" that everything that your are crying about...happened under Obama's watch...AFTER he assured Putin that he would "have more flexibility after his election"

You get past the fact that all of this "Russian Interference"  falls directly into the lap of Barack Obama and HIS crooked administration and occurred on HIS watch, then the "discussion" can begin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Discuss?  You bet.

You just keep in mind during this "discussion" that everything that your are crying about...happened under Obama's watch...AFTER he assured Putin that he would "have more flexibility after his election"

You get past the fact that all of this "Russian Interference  falls directly into the lap of Barack Obama and HIS crooked administration, and the "discussion" can begin.
You don't understand the difference between Obama saying he would have more flexibility in negotiations over missile defense in his second term and Trump intertwining his election campaign with Russian interests?

You don't understand the difference between Obama saying he would have more flexibility in negotiations over missile defense in his second term and Trump intertwining his election campaign with Russian interests?
...and, after 15 months....NO evidence of this has been produced.....none.

You can say it all you want...it doesn't make it true.

Discuss?  You bet.

You get past the fact that all of this "Russian Interference"  falls directly into the lap of Barack Obama and HIS crooked administration, and the "discussion" can begin.
1. I have not cried about anything.

3. This is about Trump and not Obama...but even that we can disciss both since you appear to be unable to criticize Trump and not complain about Obama.

4. The “same” didn’t happen under Obama.  The flexibility thing again with zero context...so yes...the suspected trolling was correct.

5.  We weren’t discussing Russian interference at this point...crooked?  Again yes, just trolling then.

Discussion impossible with you it appears.

Guys like Opie were so arrogant in their defense of trump that they feel foolish now and struggle to come up with some equivalent from Obama or Hillary.  Just wait till this all plays out. They are going to have full-fledged breakdowns. 

...and, after 15 months....NO evidence of this has been produced.....none.

You can say it all you want...it doesn't make it true.
And what happened with our missile defense after 2012?  We did not agree to Russia's demands, they threatened to install more short-ranged missiles aimed at NATO countries and more radar, and Trump threatened to not support NATO.   

Russia interfered in our election under Obama's watch and with his knowledge while he assured us that Russia could not interfere with our elections....but this is about Trump and Russia's interference in our election?

Ok.

I'm saying if THEY thought this was an issue, then it's hard for us to suggest it's not. As you suggest, they are his team. 
I'm suggesting his team is just as incompetent as he is.   The fact of this phone call is being blown out of proportion.   There are real issues to discuss.   Nonsense like this is just the flip side of Fox, Limbaugh and Hannity.

DEFLECTION SHIELDS ENGAGED!!! Booop booop booop 
It's not me deflecting.  I just so happens that when you list the facts, things seem to somehow end up pointing the other way.

But hey...don't let facts get in the way of your beliefs.

Keep on believing.

I bet you wish that EVERYBODY would stop saying this and actually find something!

The ONLY evidence they have the the Russian's interfered is the Obama's knowledge that it happened.....and Hillary lost.

They have no evidence that Trump was involved

I wish people would stop propogating blatant lies.

And while I won't tell others who they should and should not respond to, when someone does this enough to become no more than a habitual liar, it would seem our conversation better served by not feeding into the underlying goals of their repeated lying... misinformation, spread confusion, obfuscate, enable and even collaborate with the formal forces using these tactics like Russian troll shops and flat out trolling here on their own. 

I wish people would stop propogating blatant lies.

And while I won't tell others who they should and should not respond to, when someone does this enough to become no more than a habitual liar, it would seem our conversation better served by not feeding into the underlying goals of their repeated lying... misinformation, spread confusion, obfuscate, enable and even collaborate with the formal forces using these tactics like Russian troll shops and flat out trolling here on their own. 
Opie isn't trolling.  He is regurgitating Hannity talking points, which he 100% buys into.

TRUMP WAS INDICTED??  Wow!!  I must have missed it
That's not what you said or what I replied to. You said this:

The ONLY evidence they have the the Russian's interfered is the Obama's knowledge that it happened.....and Hillary lost.
Which is patently false. If you meant to say something else, you should be more careful about what you're writing.

Which is patently false. If you meant to say something else, you should probably be more careful about what you're writing.
To be fair, it's not really an intelligible sentence.  He could have meant almost anything.

Wrong. Trump has not been indicted.
That's not what he said or what I replied to. He said this:

Which is patently false. If he meant to say something else, he should be more careful about what you're writing. And you should pay more attention to what you're responding to.

Which is patently false. If you meant to say something else, you should be more careful about what you're writing.
There is nothing false about what I wrote.  Obama was aware of Russian interference and had Hillary won, we would have heard nothing about it.

There is nothing false about what I wrote.  Obama was aware of Russian interference and had Hillary won, we would have heard nothing about it.
You said this:

Which is patently false. If you meant to say something else, you should be more careful about what you're writing. Particularly what you're taking the trouble to type in all caps.

We’ll see. A meeting set up by an oligarch and Yuri Chaika, where sanctions and dirt on Hillary are discussed in the same breath with FSB present is probably one degree away from evidence being produced on it, but we’ll see.
You see...here's another example of selective outrage.  You seem upset that someone met with a Russian to get dirt on Hillary yet, show no anger when it is shown that the Hillary paid for a MADE UP dossier that invented dirt on Trump.

Russia interfered in our election under Obama's watch and with his knowledge while he assured us that Russia could not interfere with our elections....but this is about Trump and Russia's interference in our election?

Ok.
Obama wanted Trump to win. Makes sense.

You see...here's another example of selective outrage.  You seem upset that someone met with a Russian to get dirt on Hillary yet, show no anger when it is shown that the Hillary paid for a MADE UP dossier that invented dirt on Trump.
Multiple false/erroneous statements here. You seem like you don't really know/understand what's been going on. You should get some better information sources.

sure thing Hannity!

Buddy if the dossier is ‘made up’ then Hillary wouldn’t have had to pay for it.

Opie isn't trolling.  He is regurgitating Hannity talking points, which he 100% buys into.
When you push know lies (don't care what your source is), like there is NO evidence, call it what you want.

and for the record, I didn't call out Opie directly, nor did I mean that he is a troll. But the actions and behaviours can often be one and the same, and the effects certainly are.

Wherher Opie or anyone else is trying to troll or not, the lack of admitting even hard truths (there is SOME evidence at least, and we can argue if it's meaningful, damning, trustworthy or not - but to say there is none is to LIE) and promoting known lies over and over is not worth engaging since one side (the one purposefully spreading lies, whether it's trolling or otherwise) is clearly not willing to have the courage to address these very important issues with any sense of intellectual honesty or respect for the truth, nor respect for those posters who don't seek to just push known lies.

anyway, enough on this digression as it too doesn't positively contribute to the convo. 

That's EXACTLY what I said.
You said this:

Which is patently false. If you meant to say something else, you should be more careful about what you're writing. Particularly what you're taking the trouble to type in all caps.

Users who are viewing this thread