• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SaintsInDome2006

• Henry Ford

• Sinn Fein

• packersfan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I actually don't.  And I've made my feelings on that clear for many, many months.  I don't believe there should be any requirement for investigators to like the people they're investigating.  I don't

The defense being put forth by Trump Levin Dershowitz and our own house Gary Johnson supporters is that a candidate can give unlimited funds to his own campaign.  Therefore Trump can pay off the women

My whole office is almost literally rolling on the floor laughing.  The managing partner of my firm just had to use an inhaler to breathe.

Just now, Mr. Ham said:

Enough.  Every narrative GOP has manufactured to excuse cooperating with Russia to interfere with the election has been based on fantasy, including this.  Will you finally ask yourself the right question: Why do they need to do this?

I certainly ask myself why you choose to believe it and each new iteration even when they are debunked.

In his defense, Trump jailing his political adversaries or those perceived to be may not be far off. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Witz said:

Not able to watch but have they asked what he meant when he said in his text about Trump becoming President ‘we’ll stop it’?

He did address it... either with Gowdy or soon after Gowdy. He address it rather well.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, JerseyToughGuys said:

This notion that "personal beliefs" are a bad thing when held by law enforcement is so incredibly absurd. Just so dumb. 

Hell, judges and juries have "personal beliefs" when they rule on death penalty cases. The presumption is that both can set aside those beliefs and evaluate the facts / law from a place of objectivity. 

Agreed. The same exact principles apply to arguments that Kavanaugh should recuse himself from any cases that involve Trump. Unless there's an actual conflict of interest, we assume professionals can put aside their personal or political views and do their jobs.

30 minutes ago, sho nuff said:
31 minutes ago, packersfan said:

I’m no lawyer but Strzok looks to be a dream witness. Poised, confident, can’t be rattled and attacks with facts and common sense. 

Comey and McCabe came off the same way.

As did Rosenstein.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Mario Kart said:

I also find it appalling that many seats are empty. It is their job to listen to all of the testimony... not leave once their questions are completed and/or because they want to leave.

Have to raise $$$ , that’s their main objective 

10 minutes ago, packersfan said:

This isn’t going the way the Trump Party planned. They need to make some halftime adjustments 

The mugshot for Donald Trump's campaign manager hitting the internets while they're in the locker room probably isn't the messaging boost they're looking for.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Don't Noonan said:

Strzok pleading the 5th on every question is not winning, happy to help

“Every question”? Sure glad there’s no hyperbole here or anything.  

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, TobiasFunke said:

The mugshot for Donald Trump's campaign manager hitting the internets while they're in the locker room probably isn't the messaging boost they're looking for.

What - no hair product in the VIP lounge?

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Trolling by rightfully wondering what version you watched that led you to believe that?  No really...what version did you watch.  Because I no way did Gowdy look good in that exchange.

He’s not watching. He’s a troll just posting the opposite of what everyone is saying to get a reaction. For some reason this is acceptable.

• Like 4
Just now, Biff84 said:

He’s not watching. He’s a troll just posting the opposite of what everyone is saying to get a reaction. For some reason this is acceptable.

For some reason all the anti Trumpers think Strzok is doing great and pro Trumpers think he’s doing lousy.For some reason this is acceptable 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

For some reason all the anti Trumpers think Strzok is doing great and pro Trumpers think he’s doing lousy.For some reason this is acceptable 

Please refer to my “blue”/“triangle” post.  

Its what make this whole drama endlessly fascinating.  

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, dkp993 said:
23 minutes ago, Don't Noonan said:

Strzok pleading the 5th on every question is not winning, happy to help

“Every question”? Sure glad there’s no hyperbole here or anything.  

He has pleaded the 5th on literally zero questions.

• Like 16
2 minutes ago, JerseyToughGuys said:

Would be fun to question Trey Gowdy about the personal opinions he held about Hillary Clinton during his Benghazi investigation of her. 

Such a farce. 

Exactly.  Would have been great to hear Strzok ask Gowdy if he had any personal texts expressing an opinion about Clinton.

10 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

State the specific things that Strzok saying that makes you think that he’s doing lousy. Not just false generalizations that he’s declining to answer questions (which he was told not to answer by the FBI). If you are watching it and not trolling, this should be easy.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Maurile Tremblay said:

He has pleaded the 5th on literally zero questions.

Exactly.  

I haven’t watched every minute since the beginning so I was giving the benefit of the doubt that a 5th plead had happened at some point.

I swear I feel like I’m in the twilight zone sometimes.

18 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Gosh that’s why it’s useful to refer to quotes and facts because inevitably that’s where the wrong stuff gets weeded out almost immediately.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

Exactly.  

I haven’t watched every minute since the beginning so I was giving the benefit of the doubt that a 5th plead had happened at some point.

I swear I feel like I’m in the twilight zone sometimes.

Maybe there's a Foxnews feed some are watching?

Just now, Mr. Ham said:

This analysis is reflective of the unreality you populate.  It’s not remotely true.  Therefore you have no credibility.

What will is do! A random guy on the internet doesn't veiw me as credible. 

• Like 2