Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

The Russia Investigation: Trump Pardons Flynn


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 116.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • SaintsInDome2006

    10138

  • Henry Ford

    5502

  • Sinn Fein

    3363

  • packersfan

    2921

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I actually don't.  And I've made my feelings on that clear for many, many months.  I don't believe there should be any requirement for investigators to like the people they're investigating.  I don't

The defense being put forth by Trump Levin Dershowitz and our own house Gary Johnson supporters is that a candidate can give unlimited funds to his own campaign.  Therefore Trump can pay off the women

My whole office is almost literally rolling on the floor laughing.  The managing partner of my firm just had to use an inhaler to breathe.

4 minutes ago, Don't Noonan said:

For those who have been only watching MSNBC and CNN they are finally hearing about the incredible bias against Trump in the FBI, including members of Mueller's team.  Seems like a big deal to me, unless, of course, your hatred for Trump and blind partisanship is more important than upholding core American values and fairness.

wait - you have heard something from Muellers team?  When did this happen? 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

One simple question - If Strzok wanted to get rid of Trump what actions did he take during the campaign to ensure he would not win the election?

Dems if you're reading this just keep asking that question again and again and again please.

Thanks. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Don't Noonan said:

For those who have been only watching MSNBC and CNN they are finally hearing about the incredible bias against Trump in the FBI, including members of Mueller's team.  Seems like a big deal to me, unless, of course, your hatred for Trump and blind partisanship is more important than upholding core American values and fairness.

Your thoughts on this one?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Don't Noonan said:

For those who have been only watching MSNBC and CNN they are finally hearing about the incredible bias against Trump in the FBI, including members of Mueller's team.  Seems like a big deal to me, unless, of course, your hatred for Trump and blind partisanship is more important than upholding core American values and fairness.

Yeah, this #### show has been playing for awhile now and anyone not familiar with the supposed trangressions must be living in a cave.  We, the American people,  are todat at last hearing the fuller story behind the cherry picked texts and that information is giving the FBI and the Justice Dept a clean slate.  Skies are clearing up for most, storms on the way for Trump, imo.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, packersfan said:

It's hard to believe someone who spent years trying to pin something about Benghazi on Hillary would be working in concert with Russians to attack the FBI.

I think it's working in parallel with Russia, not so much in concert.  He's working in concert with Republican interests all along.  IT's all about what's good for the party.  That's the highest good to folks like Gowdy.  Not what's good for America, but what's good for the Republican party.

Perhaps he concludes that what's best for America is exactly what's good for the Republican party - and that would likely tell us all we need to know.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, adonis said:

I think it's working in parallel with Russia, not so much in concert.  He's working in concert with Republican interests all along.  IT's all about what's good for the party.  That's the highest good to folks like Gowdy.  Not what's good for America, but what's good for the Republican party.

Perhaps he concludes that what's best for America is exactly what's good for the Republican party - and that would likely tell us all we need to know.

Those interests are now Russia's interests.

We're getting closer and closer to the day when we all apologize to Louise Mensch.

:wub:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, packersfan said:

One simple question - If Strzok wanted to get rid of Trump what actions did he take during the campaign to ensure he would not win the election?

Dems if you're reading this just keep asking that question again and again and again please.

Thanks. 

He went light on that nasty tricksy Hillary Clinton.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Don't Noonan said:

I don't believe anything Strzok says

>>Donald Trump responded to the father of Muslim American soldier killed in the line of duty who criticized him for lack of sacrifice for country at the Democratic National Convention, telling ABC News "I've made a lot of sacrifices."

The Republican presidential nominee was responding directly to a moving speech given by Khizr Khan at the DNC, in which he looked directly into the camera to address Trump.

“You have sacrificed nothing and no one,” he said.

Khan’s son, Humayun, was killed by a car bomb in Iraq.

Khizr also asked Trump if he had ever read the Constitution or visited Arlington Cemetery.

In an interview with ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos, Trump rebuffed Khan’s remarks.

“I think I’ve made a lot of sacrifices. I work very, very hard,” he said. “I’ve created thousands and thousands of jobs.”

When asked if those should be considered sacrifices, Trump pointed to his business experience once again.

“I think when I can employ thousands and thousands of people, take care of their education, take care of so many things, even in military," he said.<<

- I find his reaction very believable.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Weebs210 said:

Looks and sounds like a liar. Wouldn't call that truth.

Let’s discuss this seriously: you believe a lifelong FBI agent would *not be disgusted by a presidential nominee attacking the father of a fallen American soldier by claiming he had sacrificed just as much in his business life? Tackle that one.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SaintsInDome2006 said:

>>Donald Trump responded to the father of Muslim American soldier killed in the line of duty who criticized him for lack of sacrifice for country at the Democratic National Convention, telling ABC News "I've made a lot of sacrifices."

The Republican presidential nominee was responding directly to a moving speech given by Khizr Khan at the DNC, in which he looked directly into the camera to address Trump.

“You have sacrificed nothing and no one,” he said.

Khan’s son, Humayun, was killed by a car bomb in Iraq.

Khizr also asked Trump if he had ever read the Constitution or visited Arlington Cemetery.

In an interview with ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos, Trump rebuffed Khan’s remarks.

“I think I’ve made a lot of sacrifices. I work very, very hard,” he said. “I’ve created thousands and thousands of jobs.”

When asked if those should be considered sacrifices, Trump pointed to his business experience once again.

“I think when I can employ thousands and thousands of people, take care of their education, take care of so many things, even in military," he said.<<

- I find his reaction very believable.

Yup. And it's fair to proceed further and say he personally disliked Trump. 

THEN you follow up by asking him what did he do to act on those beliefs and ensure Trump would lose the election?

This is the only point that matters in this clown show.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Let’s discuss this seriously: you believe a lifelong FBI agent would *not be disgusted by a presidential nominee attacking the father of a fallen American soldier by claiming he had sacrificed just as much in his business life? Tackle that one.

Maybe, maybe not. What I do know for sure is what he texted. Do you believe the FBI is incapable of lying?

Edited by Weebs210
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

The why he texted that is the important thing.

I think it's the second most. Even if he did hate Trump and was determined to stop him from being elected what did he do to act on that belief?

That's the only thing that matters. Hating Trump isn't a crime.

Not yet anyway. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, timschochet said:

Don’t Noonan: Strzok referenced when Trump slammed the immigrant family of a fallen war hero; he found it disgusting. So do I. What was your opinion? Were you OK with what Trump said about the Khans? 

Water’s edge here, Tim.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, -fish- said:

These hearings remind me what a relief it is that Gowdy isn't seeking re-election.  He's been an embarrassment for years.

To think there were people thinking he had turned a leaf when he mildly chastised Trump once or twice.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m glad Strzok reminded us all of what Trump said about the Khans because it was so outrageous and racist, and because he’s said so many terrible things since that it’s easy to forget. 

And it’s important because we need to confront the elephant in the room: Don’t Noonan (and his dad, who thinks that Trump is th greatest President we’ve ever had), and Weebs, and HellToupee, and the rest of the Trump supporters, and all of these Republican congressmen- you guys are all supporting a racist and a bigot. There’s no excuse for it. I don’t care about judges on the Supreme Court or your nationalist aims or how well you think the economy is doing. Screw all of that, there is no excuse for supporting this man. Shame on all of you. Seriously. 

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, timschochet said:

Don’t Noonan: Strzok referenced when Trump slammed the immigrant family of a fallen war hero; he found it disgusting. So do I. What was your opinion? Were you OK with what Trump said about the Khans? 

I believe Strzok is making it up to pass as an excuse

Link to post
Share on other sites

So if you have personal biases against someone, you can't be part of an investigation involving that person?  Ok, got it.

I move to dismiss the entire house investigation because it's clear many republicans have biases against many of the people testifying.

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Of course they are. And those scandals look nothing like this. 

It actually looks like one where the FBI was quoted on the eve of the election saying there was no connection between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Or Rudy Giuliani being told weeks in advance the Hillary investigation was going to be re-opened on the eve of the election.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...