• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SaintsInDome2006

• Henry Ford

• Sinn Fein

• packersfan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I actually don't.  And I've made my feelings on that clear for many, many months.  I don't believe there should be any requirement for investigators to like the people they're investigating.  I don't

The defense being put forth by Trump Levin Dershowitz and our own house Gary Johnson supporters is that a candidate can give unlimited funds to his own campaign.  Therefore Trump can pay off the women

My whole office is almost literally rolling on the floor laughing.  The managing partner of my firm just had to use an inhaler to breathe.

13 minutes ago, Don't Noonan said:

Was there a special council dedicated to Hillary and Bengazi?

Why would there be a special counsel dedicated to investigating someone who wasn't in the government at the time of the investigation?

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1
3 minutes ago, Ruffrodys05 said:

Keep those blinders on folks. Really, keep 'em on.

I think I have an open mind. I am annoyed that there is ton of charges, but even not counting the russians that will never stand trial, the big names haven't been charged with crimes directly related to russian interference with our 2016 election. Have I missed something? I may have. I want to know why this is the case.

8 minutes ago, Dedfin said:

I think I have an open mind. I am annoyed that there is ton of charges, but even not counting the russians that will never stand trial, the big names haven't been charged with crimes directly related to russian interference with our 2016 election. Have I missed something? I may have. I want to know why this is the case.

This has been spelled out already by SID (in an earlier post) in an attempt to understand why. He makes a compelling argument.

Just now, Ruffrodys05 said:

This has been spelled out already by SID (in an earlier post) in an attempt to understand why. He makes a compelling argument.

cool, I guess I need to find that

1 hour ago, Don't Noonan said:
1 hour ago, Ruffrodys05 said:

I bet you think it was a waste of time, and taxpayer money, to investigate Clinton (Bengazi) for 4 years, huh? You know, because they found nothing and she's still not locked up.

Was there a special council dedicated to Hillary and Bengazi?

Your spelling mistake is ironic because Congress did indeed act as a "council" when investigating Hillary ~27 times.

However, there was no need for a special counsel because Hillary was not an active member of the executive branch.

Trump is free to re-re-re-investigate her at any time. In fact, one of his campaign promises was to investigate her, convict her, and lock her up (none of which have happened, obviously).

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, [scooter] said:

Your spelling mistake is ironic because Congress did indeed act as a "council" when investigating Hillary ~27 times.

However, there was no need for a special counsel because Hillary was not an active member of the executive branch.

Trump is free to re-re-re-investigate her at any time. In fact, one of his campaign promises was to investigate her, convict her, and lock her up (none of which have happened, obviously).

Trump had a Republican house, Republican congress, and self-appointed Republican head of the FBI for two years and still no investigation or charges against Hillary.  Despite his numerous tweets asking why no one is looking into her behavior.  He has always been very well aware that he is the one who could get an investigation started if he thought there was anything on her. He obviously knows she's clean. Just more playing to the base.  And them falling for it.

On 1/31/2019 at 1:04 PM, Sinn Fein said:

:shrug:

That does not seem odd to me.

I have a 3-terabyte external drive that back-up my Mac, and its full.

That's a lot of Harry Kane highlight clips.

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1
12 minutes ago, dozer said:

Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence

Full Committee Organizational/Business Meeting Topic: Organizational Meeting and to Take Votes Related the Transmission of Certain Committee Transcripts I. Adoption of the Committee Rules. II. Transmission of Certain Committee Transcripts to the Department of Justice.

POP

CORN

39 minutes ago, dozer said:

Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence

Full Committee Organizational/Business Meeting Topic: Organizational Meeting and to Take Votes Related the Transmission of Certain Committee Transcripts I. Adoption of the Committee Rules. II. Transmission of Certain Committee Transcripts to the Department of Justice.

.@RepAdamSchiff said last week that the committee will vote to send "all of these transcripts of all the witnesses to Bob Mueller so that he can consider whether additional perjury charges are warranted.”

A Lobbyist At The Trump Tower Meeting Received Half A Million Dollars In Suspicious Payments

A bank flagged transactions, including large cash deposits, made before and after Rinat Akhmetshin attended the 2016 Trump Tower meeting.

A Russian-born lobbyist who attended the controversial Trump Tower meeting in June 2016 received a series of suspicious payments totaling half a million dollars before and after the encounter.

Documents reviewed by BuzzFeed News show that Rinat Akhmetshin, a Soviet military officer turned Washington lobbyist, deposited large, round-number amounts of cash in the months preceding and following the meeting, where a Russian lawyer offered senior Trump campaign officials dirt on Hillary Clinton.

The lobbyist also received a large payment that bank investigators deemed suspicious from Denis Katsyv, whose company Prevezon Holdings was accused by the US Justice Department of laundering the proceeds of a $230 million Russian tax fraud. ...

- Akhmetshin is ex-GRU, assuming one can ever be ex-GRU.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Just saw this.

Same dude here https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/15/world/europe/rinat-akhmetshin-donald-trump-jr-natalia-veselnitskaya.html

MOSCOW — Rinat Akhmetshin, the Russian-American lobbyist who met with Donald Trump Jr. at Trump Tower in June 2016, had one consistent message for the journalists who met him over the years at the luxury hotels where he stayed in Moscow, London and Paris, or at his home on a leafy street in Washington: Never use email to convey information that needed to be kept secret.

While not, he insisted, an expert in the technical aspects of hacking nor, a spy, Mr. Akhmetshin talked openly about how he had worked with a counterintelligence unit while serving with the Red Army after its 1979 invasion of Afghanistan and how easy it was to find tech-savvy professionals ready and able to plunder just about any email account.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

Ryan Goodman created a Perjury Chart.

With @NatashaBertrand reporting that the House Intelligence Committee will vote on Weds morning to provide Mueller with transcripts that may lead to perjury charges. Here's a 19-page "Perjury Chart" I created analyzing who exactly misled/lied to the feds.

It is a federal offense to intentionally make false statements to Congress, the FBI, and other federal authorities. It is also a crime to encourage others to do so (that is, in technical terms, to “suborn perjury”). It is also a crime to engage in a conspiracy to lie to federal authorities. A conspiracy can involve a tacit or explicit agreement to commit the criminal activity.

1. Jeff Sessions

(1) probably lied to Congress about his communications with Russian government officials and (2) possibly lied to Congress about his knowledge of other campaign members’ contacts with Russian government officials (starting Jan. 2017)
2. Jared Kushner (part 1)
made material omissions on his security clearance forms (January-June 2017)
3. Michael Flynn
lied to the FBI about communications with the Russian ambassador (Jan. 24, 2017)
4. George Papadopoulos
lied to the FBI about his Russian contacts (Jan. 27, 2017)
5. K.T. McFarland
probably lied to Congress about knowledge of Flynn’s phone calls with the Russian ambassador (July 2017)
6. Michael Caputo
probably lied to Congress about his contacts with Russians (July 13, 2017)
7. Jared Kushner (part 2)
(1) probably lied to Congress about his knowledge of the reason for the June 9 Russia meeting in Trump Tower and (2) possibly made false statements about proposing a backchannel to Russia (July 24, 2017)
8. Michael Cohen
lied to Congress about the Moscow Trump Tower Project (Aug. 28, 2017)
9. Donald Trump Jr.
(1) probably lied to Congress about receiving offers of assistance from other foreign governments; (2) probably lied about candidate Trump’s advance knowledge of the June 9 Trump Tower meeting; (3) made a false statement about whether any of the Russian members of the June 9 meeting requested a follow-up; (4) possibly made false statements about the Trump Tower in Moscow deal (Sept. 7, 2017)
10. Roger Stone
(1) probably lied to Congress about how and when he learned of Wikileaks’ possession of Podesta’s emails; (2) probably lied in denying advanced knowledge of any content of Wikileaks’ documents on Hillary Clinton (3) probably lied about his communications with Wikileaks; (4) probably lied about his contacts with Russians; and (5) made false and misleading statements about his communications and relationship to the campaign (Sept. 26, 2017)
11. Carter Page
probably lied to Congress about his contacts with Russian officials (Nov. 2, 2017)
12. Alex van der Zwaan
lied to the FBI about his contacts with Rick Gates and a Ukrainian national with active ties to Russian intelligence (Nov. 3, 2017)
13. Natalia Veselnitskaya
(1) probably lied to Congress about her connections to Russia’s Prosecutor General Yuri Chaika and (2) probably lied about attempted follow-up to the Trump Tower meeting (Nov. 20, 2017)
14. Paul Manafort
lied to federal authorities about his ties to Kremlin-link Ukrainian political parties (starting Nov. 23, 2016, later dates include Feb. 10, 2017)
15. Rick Gates
lied to federal authorities about his ties to Kremlin-link Ukrainian political parties (starting Nov. 23, 2016, later dates include Feb. 10, 2017)
16. Erik Prince
(1) probably lied to Congress about his secret Seychelles meeting with a Russian and (2) probably lied about his relationship to the Trump campaign (Nov. 30, 2017)
17. Robert Goldstone
probably lied to Congress about his email to Donald Trump Jr. (Dec. 15, 2017)
18. Samuel Patten
gave false and misleading testimony related to (1) working, in partnership with a Russian national, as an agent of a Kremlin-linked Ukrainian political party and (2) funneling, in partnership with a Russian national, money of a Ukrainian oligarch to the Presidential Inauguration Committee  (Jan. 2018)
19. Jerome Corsi
probably lied to the FBI about his efforts with Roger Stone to communicate with Wikileaks/Assange (Sept. 6, 2018)

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, dozer said:

Ryan Goodman created a Perjury Chart.

With @NatashaBertrand reporting that the House Intelligence Committee will vote on Weds morning to provide Mueller with transcripts that may lead to perjury charges. Here's a 19-page "Perjury Chart" I created analyzing who exactly misled/lied to the feds.

Hide contents

1. Jeff Sessions

(1) probably lied to Congress about his communications with Russian government officials and (2) possibly lied to Congress about his knowledge of other campaign members’ contacts with Russian government officials (starting Jan. 2017)
2. Jared Kushner (part 1)
made material omissions on his security clearance forms (January-June 2017)
3. Michael Flynn
lied to the FBI about communications with the Russian ambassador (Jan. 24, 2017)
4. George Papadopoulos
lied to the FBI about his Russian contacts (Jan. 27, 2017)
5. K.T. McFarland
probably lied to Congress about knowledge of Flynn’s phone calls with the Russian ambassador (July 2017)
6. Michael Caputo
probably lied to Congress about his contacts with Russians (July 13, 2017)
7. Jared Kushner (part 2)
(1) probably lied to Congress about his knowledge of the reason for the June 9 Russia meeting in Trump Tower and (2) possibly made false statements about proposing a backchannel to Russia (July 24, 2017)
8. Michael Cohen
lied to Congress about the Moscow Trump Tower Project (Aug. 28, 2017)
9. Donald Trump Jr.
(1) probably lied to Congress about receiving offers of assistance from other foreign governments; (2) probably lied about candidate Trump’s advance knowledge of the June 9 Trump Tower meeting; (3) made a false statement about whether any of the Russian members of the June 9 meeting requested a follow-up; (4) possibly made false statements about the Trump Tower in Moscow deal (Sept. 7, 2017)
10. Roger Stone
(1) probably lied to Congress about how and when he learned of Wikileaks’ possession of Podesta’s emails; (2) probably lied in denying advanced knowledge of any content of Wikileaks’ documents on Hillary Clinton (3) probably lied about his communications with Wikileaks; (4) probably lied about his contacts with Russians; and (5) made false and misleading statements about his communications and relationship to the campaign (Sept. 26, 2017)
11. Carter Page
probably lied to Congress about his contacts with Russian officials (Nov. 2, 2017)
12. Alex van der Zwaan
lied to the FBI about his contacts with Rick Gates and a Ukrainian national with active ties to Russian intelligence (Nov. 3, 2017)
13. Natalia Veselnitskaya
(1) probably lied to Congress about her connections to Russia’s Prosecutor General Yuri Chaika and (2) probably lied about attempted follow-up to the Trump Tower meeting (Nov. 20, 2017)
14. Paul Manafort
15. Rick Gates
16. Erik Prince
(1) probably lied to Congress about his secret Seychelles meeting with a Russian and (2) probably lied about his relationship to the Trump campaign (Nov. 30, 2017)
17. Robert Goldstone
probably lied to Congress about his email to Donald Trump Jr. (Dec. 15, 2017)
18. Samuel Patten
gave false and misleading testimony related to (1) working, in partnership with a Russian national, as an agent of a Kremlin-linked Ukrainian political party and (2) funneling, in partnership with a Russian national, money of a Ukrainian oligarch to the Presidential Inauguration Committee  (Jan. 2018)
19. Jerome Corsi
probably lied to the FBI about his efforts with Roger Stone to communicate with Wikileaks/Assange (Sept. 6, 2018)

CONCLUSION: President Trump never lied, AND there was no collusion.

What do  I win?

• Like 1

Keep an eye out for this guy:

16. Erik Prince

When his number comes up, Swanny will be close.....

• Like 2
2 hours ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

From Seth Abramson's book:

One additional note about Akhmetshin’s conduct in Trump Tower will come not from Akhmetshin but from Agalarov employee Ike Kaveladze, who testifies to the Senate Judiciary Committee about the former Soviet intelligence officer’s “ ‘highly inappropriate’ pink attire” at the meeting—a significant observation given that Trump Jr. will cite Akhmetshin as the one Russian in the room whose presence he couldn’t thereafter remember at all.

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Bucky86 said:

Josh Campbell‏Verified account @joshscampbell

Trump inaugural subpoena pertains to allegations of conspiracy against the U.S., false statements, mail & wire fraud, money laundering, disclosure violations, & laws prohibiting contributions by foreign nations and in the name of another person

So still no collusion?

• Laughing 1
1 hour ago, Bucky86 said:

Josh Campbell‏Verified account @joshscampbell

FollowFollow @joshscampbell

More

Josh Campbell Retweeted Josh Campbell

Trump inaugural subpoena pertains to allegations of conspiracy against the U.S., false statements, mail & wire fraud, money laundering, disclosure violations, & laws prohibiting contributions by foreign nations and in the name of another person —@KaraScannell reports

:wub: 

Conspiracy?  Oh

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Bucky86 said:

I am filing out the badges for the St. Pete economic forum for you...Putin is there on the 17th very strong chance you will meet him as well

- Sater to Cohen, 6/9/16.

- As of that point Cohen was supposed to meet Putin.

10 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

I think at some point somebody thought, and whoever was watching these somebodies in let's say Europe thought, Donald and Vova were actually going to get together, and that may indeed have been the plan.

-"2 boys from Brooklyn getting a USA President elected"

Reminds me of this:

Just the good ol' boys
Never meanin' no harm
Beats all you never saw
Been in trouble with the law
Since the day they was born

• Like 1

What an interesting confluence of events:

FELIX SATER PROMISED A PUTIN MEETING WITH MICHAEL COHEN MINUTES AFTER DON JR PROMISED TO REVISIT MAGNITSKY SANCTIONS

Trump Jr, promises to revisit Magnitsky Sanctions at Trump Tower if/when Trump wins.

Sater - sends text to Cohen trying to set up a meeting with Putin later in 2016

Oh, and Trump himself tweeted about Hillary's emails that same night.

odd timing, all of that.

• Thinking 2
14 minutes ago, Sinn Fein said:

What an interesting confluence of events:

FELIX SATER PROMISED A PUTIN MEETING WITH MICHAEL COHEN MINUTES AFTER DON JR PROMISED TO REVISIT MAGNITSKY SANCTIONS

Trump Jr, promises to revisit Magnitsky Sanctions at Trump Tower if/when Trump wins.

Sater - sends text to Cohen trying to set up a meeting with Putin later in 2016

Oh, and Trump himself tweeted about Hillary's emails that same night.

odd timing, all of that.

There is a 100% chance that the only reason Mueller hasn't indicted Don Jr yet is because he wants to do more behind the scenes investigating before going scorched Earth. He knows the reaction once he starts busting Trump's actual family.  He's obviously waiting till he's practically finished. 

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, JuniorNB said:

There is a 100% chance that the only reason Mueller hasn't indicted Don Jr yet is because he wants to do more behind the scenes investigating before going scorched Earth. He knows the reaction once he starts busting Trump's actual family.  He's obviously waiting till he's practically finished. 

Yup keep the chaos at a minimum until he knows he can close it out.

50 minutes ago, JuniorNB said:

I also think he wants to refer everything else financial to the SDNY before getting shutdown.  You can’t tell me it’s just a coincidence they subpoena the Inauguration Committee and are looking to talk with Trump Org individuals. 

8 minutes ago, Sammy3469 said:

I also think he wants to refer everything else financial to the SDNY before getting shutdown.  You can’t tell me it’s just a coincidence they subpoena the Inauguration Committee and are looking to talk with Trump Org individuals. 

I think I was listening to NPR this morning - they suggested this investigation stemmed from Cohen tapes, which suggested some oddities in the fund raising and payments to vendors.

So, that probably did originate in SDNY.

3 hours ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

I think at some point somebody thought, and whoever was watching these somebodies in let's say Europe thought, Donald and Vova were actually going to get together, and that may indeed have been the plan.

All of which begs the question of why a longtime FBI informant,  and Loretta Lynch asset was practically begging Cohen to try set up this deal and begging for a copy of Trump’s passport.

Let’s review “Russian” contacts

Natalia Veselnitskaya Fusion GPS

Rinat Akhmetshin- Fusion GPS

Samochornov - US State/FBI

Felix Sater - FBI

Halper - CIA

Mifsud - CIA?

Todd n’ Clare - Clinton?

“Henry Greenberg” - FBI