What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last! (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me.  I left something off.

24Jay Cutler84.58

25Marc Bulger84.41

26Jim Kelly*84.39

27Mark Brunell83.99

28Joe Flacco83.73

29Roger Staubach*83.42

30Matthew Stafford83.14

31Steve McNair82.76

43Troy Aikman*81.62

lolz
Fake Stats

Hmmm...I get the feeling the report does not say exactly what Trump claims it does or what he is saying is misleading...but we will see.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 12m12 minutes ago

New report from DOJ & DHS shows that nearly 3 in 4 individuals convicted of terrorism-related charges are foreign-born. We have submitted to Congress a list of resources and reforms....

....we need to keep America safe, including moving away from a random chain migration and lottery system, to one that is merit-based.

Last edited by a moderator:
The cognitive test that Trump passed was neither thorough nor difficult.

Amid growing speculation about President Trump’s unfitness to hold the nuclear codes he has threatened to use, anyone who was suspicious that he could not identify a camel or draw the face of a clock can rest more easily tonight.

This afternoon the president’s physician, Navy Rear Admiral Ronny L. Jackson, said that the president “did exceedingly well” on a test called the Montreal Cognitive Assessment, reporting a score of 30 out of 30.

The Montreal Cognitive Assessment is a 10-minute test. It’s one of the commonly used screening exams for dementia. The questions on the test vary in difficulty, but they include:

Six points for knowing the date and where you are.

One point if you can identify what a train and a bicycle have in common, and another for watch and ruler.

Three points for correctly identifying pictures of a lion, camel, and rhinoceros.

Another point if you can repeat the phrase “I only know that John is the one to help today.”

Another point if you can read the following letters: FBACMNAAJKLBAFAKDEAAAJAMOFAAB.

Three points if you can draw a clock that indicates the time “10 past 11.”

It would be extremely concerning if a president of the United States did poorly on this exam.

I could find no record of other sitting presidents having undergone this assessment. The process of assessing the fitness of the president is traditionally opaque. Even today, it was up to Trump to choose what parts of the physical exam were disclosed, and which weren’t.

It is reassuring to be told that Trump can pass this test. But it underscores the absurdity in the fact that this brief and voluntary assessment—of a sort that might be used to place a child in kindergarten—is the only basis for assessing fitness of a president. It underscores the need of a comprehensive, transparent, nonpartisan approach to testing the cognitive abilities of a president and sharing the results openly.

The cognitive test that Trump passed was neither thorough nor difficult.

Amid growing speculation about President Trump’s unfitness to hold the nuclear codes he has threatened to use, anyone who was suspicious that he could not identify a camel or draw the face of a clock can rest more easily tonight.

This afternoon the president’s physician, Navy Rear Admiral Ronny L. Jackson, said that the president “did exceedingly well” on a test called the Montreal Cognitive Assessment, reporting a score of 30 out of 30.

The Montreal Cognitive Assessment is a 10-minute test. It’s one of the commonly used screening exams for dementia. The questions on the test vary in difficulty, but they include:

Six points for knowing the date and where you are.

One point if you can identify what a train and a bicycle have in common, and another for watch and ruler.

Three points for correctly identifying pictures of a lion, camel, and rhinoceros.

Another point if you can repeat the phrase “I only know that John is the one to help today.”

Another point if you can read the following letters: FBACMNAAJKLBAFAKDEAAAJAMOFAAB.

Three points if you can draw a clock that indicates the time “10 past 11.”

It would be extremely concerning if a president of the United States did poorly on this exam.

I could find no record of other sitting presidents having undergone this assessment. The process of assessing the fitness of the president is traditionally opaque. Even today, it was up to Trump to choose what parts of the physical exam were disclosed, and which weren’t.

It is reassuring to be told that Trump can pass this test. But it underscores the absurdity in the fact that this brief and voluntary assessment—of a sort that might be used to place a child in kindergarten—is the only basis for assessing fitness of a president. It underscores the need of a comprehensive, transparent, nonpartisan approach to testing the cognitive abilities of a president and sharing the results openly.
crap. I only got twenty.

May have been posted already, but someone said "Being from a country without poverty or crime is not a skill."  Can probably add "being white is not a skill either".
I don't know. I'm pretty ####### good at being white. Pretty much haven't taken a day off in 44 years.
Killing it.  If only you could pair that with being male for each day of your 44 years and you might be able to really make something of yourself.

just saw a picture of Hillary Clinton

wow

obviously overweight, doesn't exercise ... she needs to lose some weight

is that ok for me to say ?

Yeah, other than putting out so many distractions that people don't focus on the kakistocracy, I don't know exactly what he's getting out of this so far. For example, what exactly did he gain with this latest outrage-generating display of racism?  It's making it less likely he gets his wall built and he's creating more work for himself by veering us towards a shutdown that even he probably can't get away with golfing through.

Meanwhile, he and his cohorts somehow figured out a way to lose an Alabama senate seat for the GOP, and now he can't talk any of his preferred challengers into running in 2018. He runs a real risk of losing the majority in the House and/or Senate in 10 months, something that would have been basically impossible for any other Republican president given the map. I honestly don't know if Rubio or Jeb! could have come remotely close to losing the House or Senate if they tried. And as I've said before, if the Dems take over the House Elijah Cummings is gonna make the Mueller investigation look like an episode of Fox and Friends.  That's not a good outcome for him.
I don’t know...I think the Dems are in tough to make gains in the senate.  Even with the Racist in Chief inadvertently submarining the GOP movement.  The Dems have to defend way more than the GOP, and make gains.  

From what I can tell, the Trump strategy is to galvanize the racist base and ride the false narrative of the new economic boom to hold the moderates.  

As of right now, the Dems appear to be relying on the “anyone but Trump” strategy.   I think that is dangerous and, if the moderates feel the economy is humming, I don’t think they cross over.  

The moral repugnancy of Trump is not enough IMO.  

From what I can tell, the Trump strategy is to galvanize the racist base and ride the false narrative of the new economic boom to hold the moderates.  

As of right now, the Dems appear to be relying on the “anyone but Trump” strategy.   I think that is dangerous and, if the moderates feel the economy is humming, I don’t think they cross over.  
I think too Trump is out to get fake news. I think he wants the American people to see that they're led into believing what the media wants them to believe. I don't think Trump is even thinking about 2020 and I'm not sure he'll even run again to be honest. 

DNC continually bashing Trump is great for the alt-left that feed off it .......... but majority of American's are sick of it all IMO

He just told some women's group about the stock market hitting records, because he doesn't really have any other material, but this time added a new wrinkle where he mentioned that not only would the market have gone down 50% if Hillary had won, but that the market was actually stagnant and not going up prior to his election.
"Trust me, sweetie, your husband probably owns some stock and he's very happy with me and his returns this year. Very, very happy."

Stealthycat said:
just saw a picture of Hillary Clinton

wow

obviously overweight, doesn't exercise ... she needs to lose some weight

is that ok for me to say ?
Is it ok? Sure.

If you want to sound like a hack with completely screwed up priorities and an obvious desire to protect Trump and deflect away from yet another obvious if unflattering truth rather than take anything close to an objective viewpoint of the situation? 

Sure, go ahead. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread