What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last! (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newest figures are out, now that Tillerson's gone.

46% turnover for the Trump White House so far, in 14 months.

McDonald's has 44% annual turnover.
There's that, but he is also hollowing out leadership. The WH in terms of Trump & his staff are increasing unilateral control of the decision making for the country.

Yeah, he doesn't care. To the extent that he does it's only because he can use it to get his minions stirred up.
He was in San Diego claiming that Californians were begging for the border wall the day before this happened.  I think his fragile ego cares quite a bit when he gets shown up.

I don't hate Trump, but I sure as #### having a burning hate for McConnell/Ryan. It's straight-up dereliction of duty that these two are not checking our sad leader.

He was in San Diego claiming that Californians were begging for the border wall the day before this happened.  I think his fragile ego cares quite a bit when he gets shown up.
Being as I live in SD I can assure all that we are not begging for the wall.  

Hopefully the gop in house n senate realize the trump base wont save them from losing elections and the corruption is too deep....time to keep the executive branch in line fellas

Trump let this leak but he also let it be known he doesn’t want to humiliate or embarrass the General. The plan is to bump him up to four-star. Though I would think the whole twisting in the wind thing seems kind humiliating / embarrassing / jerky.
Shouldnt getting bumped from a three star to a four star actually be based on some accomplishment?   Not sure how it works but I doubt the intent was for presidents to give it out like halloween candy

Cyberattacks Put Russian Fingers on the Switch at Power Plants, U.S. Says

The NYT first reported on this last summer.

Oh by the way, wanna know how much of the $130M allocated to the State Department  to prevent Russian interference in the 2018 Elections has been spent?

That would zero (0) dollars.

New computer screenshots released by the Department of Homeland Security on Thursday made clear that Russian state hackers had the foothold they would have needed to manipulate or shut down power plants.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shouldnt getting bumped from a three star to a four star actually be based on some accomplishment?   Not sure how it works but I doubt the intent was for presidents to give it out like halloween candy
Hey there’s 41 active four-stars. Getting to be pretty much like bank VPs.

:P

I know everyone enjoys yucking it up in here but think about what’s going on. It is believed the Russian hackers have sufficient command and control right now to shut down large portions of the power grid, and “lack only the political motivation to move forward”.

This administration is so grossly incompetent on so many levels.

How many five stars??
Gonna assume none? Pretty sure Ike was the last one? Well, five of them were made five-star in 1944, Ike had senior rank, maybe Bradley or Marshall was the last?

ETA: Google says Omar 1981 was the last

Just sent a message to Roger Wicker via his official site: "Check Donald J Trump, or I will check you, best I can. PLEASE stand up for decency."

I know everyone enjoys yucking it up in here but think about what’s going on. It is believed the Russian hackers have sufficient command and control right now to shut down large portions of the power grid, and “lack only the political motivation to move forward”.

What in the everloving #### is going on here?

The anti-Trump folks here have been discussing this exact thing for almost a year and a half in various threads. 

The anti-Trump folks here have been discussing this exact thing for almost a year and a half in various threads.
I do post in here occasionally, Henry.  :lol:

That was directed more at Trumpkins who think he’s the berries.

Trump let this leak but he also let it be known he doesn’t want to humiliate or embarrass the General. The plan is to bump him up to four-star. Though I would think the whole twisting in the wind thing seems kind humiliating / embarrassing / jerky.
This comes a day after he fires his SEC of state via tweet.  That didn’t play well so now he’s nice Trump.  This is the same guy that’s been belittling him and leaving him twisting in the wind for months. What a transparent joke.  

Yes..this is the outlook we want from public servants..

Larry Kudlow on Trump's cabinet: “Wealthy folks have no need to steal or engage in corruption.” 

An explanation like that where it’s based on the importance of ego sounds like it cane from Trump because that’s how Trump thinks. I’m sure HRMM has an exit strategy like say Heritage or Cato but he came on to bring stability to a WH in disarray where the NSC had Bannons and Gorkas running in and out of high stakes meetings. I really seriously doubt the man cares about his star, a man like that, whatever one might think about any given policy, cares about service to country.

Banger said:
how about this nonsensical quote...

Reporter:  Any more staff changes coming?

Trump:  The story was very false.  They wrote a story about staff changes and it was very false...Mike Pompeo is going to be an incredible secretary of state.  We have some wonderful ideas...There will always be change but very little.  It was a very false story.  A very exaggerated and false story.  But there will always be change.  And i think you want to see change.  I want to also see different ideas...
:lmao:   I occasionally run across people like this at work - moron with verbal diarrhea, just spouting complete nonsense.  He is the person we all laugh at behind their back - and we elected him President.

If they've penetrated these, do we really continue to believe they didn't manipulate voting machines?

The thought of this is so scary that people don't even really want to discuss it. This is essentially checkmate. Can you even imagine if Putin decides to go this route? No power. No phones. No gasoline. If you've ever been in an area that lost power from a storm for a few days, you know how crippling this is. Now imagine knowing it could be months or years. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread