What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last! (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thought of this is so scary that people don't even really want to discuss it. This is essentially checkmate. Can you even imagine if Putin decides to go this route? No power. No phones. No gasoline. If you've ever been in an area that lost power from a storm for a few days, you know how crippling this is. Now imagine knowing it could be months or years. 
I don't know anything but I'm fairly confident we have the ability to reciprocate in kind should something like that happen. 

The thought of this is so scary that people don't even really want to discuss it. This is essentially checkmate. Can you even imagine if Putin decides to go this route? No power. No phones. No gasoline. If you've ever been in an area that lost power from a storm for a few days, you know how crippling this is. Now imagine knowing it could be months or years. 
And the preppers are drooling with delight

I don't know anything but I'm fairly confident we have the ability to reciprocate in kind should something like that happen. 
Yeah I am sure we do and even if we didn't I am pretty sure the military is going to respond.   This would be the start of World War III

Banger said:
how about this nonsensical quote...

Reporter:  Any more staff changes coming?

Trump:  The story was very false.  They wrote a story about staff changes and it was very false...Mike Pompeo is going to be an incredible secretary of state.  We have some wonderful ideas...There will always be change but very little.  It was a very false story.  A very exaggerated and false story.  But there will always be change.  And i think you want to see change.  I want to also see different ideas...

are changes coming?  no it's fake..very fake..but there will always be change...you want and i both want to see change..   :loco: :loco:
Wasn’t that quote about his kid’s divorce?

Banger said:
how about this nonsensical quote...

Reporter:  Any more staff changes coming?

Trump:  The story was very false.  They wrote a story about staff changes and it was very false...Mike Pompeo is going to be an incredible secretary of state.  We have some wonderful ideas...There will always be change but very little.  It was a very false story.  A very exaggerated and false story.  But there will always be change.  And i think you want to see change.  I want to also see different ideas...
:lmao:   I occasionally run across people like this at work - moron with verbal diarrhea, just spouting complete nonsense.  He is the person we all laugh at behind their back - and we elected him President.
Toss out big words so I sound like I know what I'm doing.

On the news this morning I heard an interview from someone familiar with the North Korean side of the meeting with Trump.  Apparently, North Korean had zero expectation that Trump would ever agree to meet with Kim and were completely caught off guard afterward when he anxiously agreed (NK still haven't publicly recognized the meeting).  Trump's quick unexpected acceptance reminded me when you throw out a ridiculous low ball trade offer to someone that you think will never be accepted, you hope he's not insulted but at least starts a dialogue....then out of nowhere the owner says "sure, sounds great!" and you're like..."what the ???......mmmm..Ok, great!". 

Kind of reminded me of the Trump the master negotiator.  

Just like Puerto Rico.

FYI, Rush Limbaugh is losing his mind trying to defend Trump's terrible administration.  A few days ago he went on an anti-science tirade, with the crux of his arguments being that scientists can't answer the question "where is the universe".  Didn't know where else to put that, but I figure this was as good as any.
He’s gone looney-tunes. It’s beyond ridiculous. I went for a drive yesterday afternoon, soaked some in, basically he’s telling his listeners nothing is real.

FYI, Rush Limbaugh is losing his mind trying to defend Trump's terrible administration.  A few days ago he went on an anti-science tirade, with the crux of his arguments being that scientists can't answer the question "where is the universe".  Didn't know where else to put that, but I figure this was as good as any.
Many years ago Rush claimed that it didn't matter if the polar ice caps melted because ice cubes don't overflow when they melt in a glass of water.  

Yeah I am sure we do and even if we didn't I am pretty sure the military is going to respond.   This would be the start of World War III
The scarier part of this compared to the nuclear threat is that I would think there is more of a chance of someone going rogue to start this off. Easier than launching nukes.

Scary ####.

I could hear the spittle flying from Hannity's mouth during his radio show last night.  Going crazy over McCabe and "whY iS HilLary sTilL aLlOwed tO walK tHe sTreEt!".

My God.

Come on over, adult-minded conservatives. We don't hate and fear science on our side.

My God.

Come on over, adult-minded conservatives. We don't hate and fear science on our side.
Yep.  It's really not even about political ideology.  It's about rejection of critical thinking.  It's time to squash this anti-thought platform that is plaguing the Rs.  After that, we can go back to disagreeing about actual political theory.  Until then, it's normal people that live in the real world, vs mutants.

Why aren't any of these people writing books?  They'd be rich. Is there something legally preventing ex-White House staffers from giving interviews or writing books?  It seems like most go out on bad terms. 

Take your pick on Kelly - Kushner’s clearance, McEntee being frogwalked out, firing Sessions, Korea, Iran, the Russia attack on UK soil..... Kelly must hem Trump in every day of the week. Trump probably thinks he needs people who will just bob their heads in agreement and tolerate him when he barks out ludicrous contradictory crap and he likely blames the people around him for his failures.

now there's this on Kelly...

Rebecca Ballhaus‏Verified account @rebeccaballhaus

NEWS from @MichaelCBender: Trump and Kelly have reached a truce. After a productive meeting yesterday, Trump told advisers Kelly was “100% safe,” and Kelly told aides: “I’m in.”

so who the hell knows what's going on inside the circus tent....it's just nuts.

"I'll have the best generals" - Trump.

Okay.

Flynn:  Honest to goodness traitor.

McMaster:  excellent, but run off or fired

Kelly:  His romanticism for civil war traitors and covering up wife beaters doesn't impress me.  He's rumored to be out as well.

Admiral Rogers:  probably thinks Trump is a buffoon who is putting our country at risk

Yep.  It's really not even about political ideology.  It's about rejection of critical thinking.  It's time to squash this anti-thought platform that is plaguing the Rs.  After that, we can go back to disagreeing about actual political theory.  Until then, it's normal people that live in the real world, vs mutants.
the little bit I heard yesterday, Rush was ranting about all of the eggheads in the Obama administration.  it went like this: "democrats are losing their minds because Trump named a TV guy as economic advisor.  Well, all Obama had was a bunch of academic Ivy League elites who had never run a business!  All they knew was the inside of teachers lounges and writing the right papers, and they tell us what we need for healthcare?"

Rush skillfully managed to combine whataboutism and anti-intellectualism and came up with something that idiots would undoubtedly ditto. 

The rejection of smart people for the sake of them being smart is just as bad as trumpism itself, IMO.

"I'll have the best generals" - Trump.

Okay.

Flynn:  Honest to goodness traitor.

McMaster:  excellent, but run off or fired

Kelly:  His romanticism for civil war traitors and covering up wife beaters doesn't impress me.  He's rumored to be out as well.

Admiral Rogers:  probably thinks Trump is a buffoon who is putting our country at risk
hey at least he's going to treat McMaster with respect and pay him off, I mean reward him with another star for his year of service.  

He probably did have the best general's the problem was the person on the other side of those generals and listening to what they had to say....they wouldn't blindly follow his orders thus they have to go.

here's some solid reporting...

Josh Dawsey‏Verified account @jdawsey1

Senior White House person messages: "Something is going to happen today. I just don't think anyone knows what it is." Helpful but honest.

6:53 AM - 16 Mar 2018 from Washington, DC

Tune in to the Appren...I mean WH Chronicles to see how this cliff hanger ends.... :popcorn:

Last edited by a moderator:

Senior White House person messages: "Something is going to happen today. I just don't think anyone knows what it is." Helpful but honest.

Tune in to the Appren...I mean WH Chronicles to see how this cliff hanger ends.... :popcorn:
The President reveals he's been suffering from....AMNESIA!

Why aren't any of these people writing books?  They'd be rich. Is there something legally preventing ex-White House staffers from giving interviews or writing books?  It seems like most go out on bad terms. 
Somehow Trump gets them all back into his orbit.   Lewandowski,Mooch, Gorka etc

Even Spicer was at the White House yesterday 

i bet Bannon resurfaces again 

@Henry Fordstand by for your McDonald’s chart

Somehow Trump gets them all back into his orbit.   Lewandowski,Mooch, Gorka etc

Even Spicer was at the White House yesterday 

i bet Bannon resurfaces again 
Gotta think that he’s gonna start bringing back some of the people he fired otherwise he might have to hire people qualified for the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread