Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last!


gussy

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Bucky86 said:

Bob Corker says we'll most likely pull out of Iran deal on May 12th.

Cue up John Bolton with the war-drums! 

So let’s talk about this: 

My understanding is that the economic sanctions placed on Iran by Obama and Hillary Clinton prior to this deal was a coalition that included Western Europe, China and Russia. All of these nations are now once again trading with Iran, and If we pull out of the deal, they won’t join us, meaning that Iran will not be badly hurt at all- however, as with some of Trump’s other decisions, we will be throwing away future economic riches 

It is also my understanding that Iran has not violatesd the terms of the agreement. 

If I’m wrong about any of this please correct me. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Righetti said:

Vince McMahon runs his businesses similar to Trump 

has his kids heavily involved including his son-in-law

lots of infighting, choreographed battles and of course the entire illegal activity thing   

Can’t what for the Oval Offce Royal Rumble. Ben Carson probably has an epic finishing move.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, squistion said:

For those who missed it, Jim Carrey posted a portrait of Sarah Huckabee Sanders he did on Twitter, with this caption:

This is the portrait of a so-called Christian whose only purpose in life is to lie for the wicked. Monstrous!

https://twitter.com/JimCarrey/status/975123558803259392

Every once in a while, Carey's brilliance resurfaces. That's awesome. While defending the indefensible day after day does qualify as one of the most difficult jobs in the country, Sanders seems to have no problem lying to the press and American public. So any criticisms of her are well deserved. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, JuniorNB said:

Every once in a while, Carey's brilliance resurfaces. That's awesome. While defending the indefensible day after day does qualify as one of the most difficult jobs in the country, Sanders seems to have no problem lying to the press and American public. So any criticisms of her are well deserved. 

Did you read the comments from the pro Trump people?  Laughable.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Reg Lllama of Brixton said:

Could you imagine how bad it would have been without the crib sheet?

"Sorry you got shot.  Take a look at this Electoral College map.  Always cheers me up."

you got shot in NJ right?  Did you know I have one of the best golf courses in NJ?  It's amazing...I got it really cheap and we put some money in it and now it's one of the best in the world.  Everyone tells me "you have the best golf course" and I say ya I do.  Everyone wants to play there, just a beautiful course.  The waiting list is years to become a member.

Well, I hope you feel better.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Maggie Haberman‏Verified account @maggieNYT

"If you look at other countries...and I won't mention names but you know the countries I'm talking about, how's you're drug problem?" Trump says, referring to Asian countries "where they don't play games." Trump aides did NOT want him to focus on this in speech

11:59 AM - 19 Mar 2018

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Maggie Haberman‏Verified account @maggieNYT

"We've got to change the laws, and we're working on that right now," Trump says, contradicting what WH offciials told reporters late afternoon Sunday.

12:00 PM - 19 Mar 2018

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Trump's speech was simply blatant racism. Build a wall on our southern border, and we stop the drugs from coming in.

He gave this speech in New Hampshire, where most of the illegal drugs come in from Canada. Yet he did not suggest a wall on our northern border. Why not?

It's well past time that people realize that the vast majority of arguments against undocumented immigrants from our southern border are rooted in ignorance, bigotry, and racism.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dear God...Nancy Reagan here we come:

Quote

Pres. Trump calls for "spending a lot of money on great commercials showing how bad" drug addiction is. "That's the least expensive thing we can do, where we scare them from ending up like the people in the commercials."

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, timschochet said:

Trump's speech was simply blatant racism. Build a wall on our southern border, and we stop the drugs from coming in.

He gave this speech in New Hampshire, where most of the illegal drugs come in from Canada. Yet he did not suggest a wall on our northern border. Why not?

It's well past time that people realize that the vast majority of arguments against undocumented immigrants from our southern border are rooted in ignorance, bigotry, and racism.

The way things are going down there we might be open to this!:D

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, timschochet said:

Trump's speech was simply blatant racism. Build a wall on our southern border, and we stop the drugs from coming in.

He gave this speech in New Hampshire, where most of the illegal drugs come in from Canada. Yet he did not suggest a wall on our northern border. Why not?

It's well past time that people realize that the vast majority of arguments against undocumented immigrants from our southern border are rooted in ignorance, bigotry, and racism.

Probably figures starting a trade war with Canada will stop them from importing drugs into the US.  No steel, no drugs, no hockey players...the only thing he'll miss is Canadian Bacon. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Sammy3469 said:

Dear God...Nancy Reagan here we come:

 

Ive got this great idea...it involves a frying pan and some eggs...and then you scramble them to say that is what its like on drugs.

Though, I like scrambled eggs sometimes, maybe with some cheese, and bacon, and sausage, and some fried chicken, and gravy, and a biscuit.  And a coke...no, make that a Diet Coke.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Sammy3469 said:

Dear God...Nancy Reagan here we come:

Pres. Trump calls for "spending a lot of money on great commercials showing how bad" drug addiction is. "That's the least expensive thing we can do, where we scare them from ending up like the people in the commercials."

Shouldn't somebody tell this mountebank that kids don't watch TV anymore?  Oh, right...there's nobody left in his entourage to tell him these things.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, timschochet said:

Trump's speech was simply blatant racism. Build a wall on our southern border, and we stop the drugs from coming in.

He gave this speech in New Hampshire, where most of the illegal drugs come in from Canada. Yet he did not suggest a wall on our northern border. Why not?

It's well past time that people realize that the vast majority of arguments against undocumented immigrants from our southern border are rooted in ignorance, bigotry, and racism.

And this will all be list in the next scandal/tweet war/Russia indictment/etc...in the next couple of hours, tomorrow tops

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

Shouldn't somebody tell this mountebank that kids don't watch TV anymore?  Oh, right...there's nobody left in his entourage to tell him these things.

I mean I know it was a good time, but it seems hard for him to forget all the cocaine at Studio 54 in the 80s.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Banger said:

Maggie Haberman‏Verified account @maggieNYT

"If you look at other countries...and I won't mention names but you know the countries I'm talking about, how's you're drug problem?" Trump says, referring to Asian countries "where they don't play games." Trump aides did NOT want him to focus on this in speech

11:59 AM - 19 Mar 2018

Wow. Clever.

Side note, he’s 100% the kid who would cover his eyes and say “you can’t see me” when you played hide-and-seek back in the day. How in the world do people argue that he’s not stupid?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Josh Dawsey (@jdawsey1)

3/19/18, 7:24 PM

Kushner planned Saudi Arabia trip over objections from Mattis & Tillerson. Tillerson complained at Kushner's frequent communications without being briefed. "Who's the Secretary of State here?" Intel officials have wondered what Kushner has said in private. washingtonpost.com/politics/how-j…


 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Righetti said:

Josh Dawsey (@jdawsey1)

3/19/18, 7:24 PM

Kushner planned Saudi Arabia trip over objections from Mattis & Tillerson. Tillerson complained at Kushner's frequent communications without being briefed. "Who's the Secretary of State here?" Intel officials have wondered what Kushner has said in private. washingtonpost.com/politics/how-j…


 

Are we sure Kushner speaks though? I have no idea what his voice sounds like. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
  • Create New...