What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last! (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob Corker says we'll most likely pull out of Iran deal on May 12th.

Cue up John Bolton with the war-drums! 
So let’s talk about this: 

My understanding is that the economic sanctions placed on Iran by Obama and Hillary Clinton prior to this deal was a coalition that included Western Europe, China and Russia. All of these nations are now once again trading with Iran, and If we pull out of the deal, they won’t join us, meaning that Iran will not be badly hurt at all- however, as with some of Trump’s other decisions, we will be throwing away future economic riches 

It is also my understanding that Iran has not violatesd the terms of the agreement. 

If I’m wrong about any of this please correct me. 

Vince McMahon runs his businesses similar to Trump 

has his kids heavily involved including his son-in-law

lots of infighting, choreographed battles and of course the entire illegal activity thing   
Can’t what for the Oval Offce Royal Rumble. Ben Carson probably has an epic finishing move.

For those who missed it, Jim Carrey posted a portrait of Sarah Huckabee Sanders he did on Twitter, with this caption:

This is the portrait of a so-called Christian whose only purpose in life is to lie for the wicked. Monstrous!

https://twitter.com/JimCarrey/status/975123558803259392
Every once in a while, Carey's brilliance resurfaces. That's awesome. While defending the indefensible day after day does qualify as one of the most difficult jobs in the country, Sanders seems to have no problem lying to the press and American public. So any criticisms of her are well deserved. 

Every once in a while, Carey's brilliance resurfaces. That's awesome. While defending the indefensible day after day does qualify as one of the most difficult jobs in the country, Sanders seems to have no problem lying to the press and American public. So any criticisms of her are well deserved. 
Did you read the comments from the pro Trump people?  Laughable.

Could you imagine how bad it would have been without the crib sheet?

"Sorry you got shot.  Take a look at this Electoral College map.  Always cheers me up."
you got shot in NJ right?  Did you know I have one of the best golf courses in NJ?  It's amazing...I got it really cheap and we put some money in it and now it's one of the best in the world.  Everyone tells me "you have the best golf course" and I say ya I do.  Everyone wants to play there, just a beautiful course.  The waiting list is years to become a member.

Well, I hope you feel better.  

talking about opioids...

Maggie Haberman‏Verified account @maggieNYT

"These things are incredibly addictive, so we're going to find that answer also," Trump says.

11:46 AM - 19 Mar 2018

Dear Donald Trump:

Thanks so much for bringing volatility back to an otherwise steady market environment. We really missed that gradual but boring growth, you know, specifically in the situation in which we've been forced to trust our retirement.

Signed, No One.

"If you look at other countries...and I won't mention names but you know the countries I'm talking about, how's you're drug problem?" Trump says, referring to Asian countries "where they don't play games." Trump aides did NOT want him to focus on this in speech

11:59 AM - 19 Mar 2018

"We've got to change the laws, and we're working on that right now," Trump says, contradicting what WH offciials told reporters late afternoon Sunday.

12:00 PM - 19 Mar 2018

Trump's speech was simply blatant racism. Build a wall on our southern border, and we stop the drugs from coming in.

He gave this speech in New Hampshire, where most of the illegal drugs come in from Canada. Yet he did not suggest a wall on our northern border. Why not?

It's well past time that people realize that the vast majority of arguments against undocumented immigrants from our southern border are rooted in ignorance, bigotry, and racism.

Dear God...Nancy Reagan here we come:

Pres. Trump calls for "spending a lot of money on great commercials showing how bad" drug addiction is. "That's the least expensive thing we can do, where we scare them from ending up like the people in the commercials."

Trump's speech was simply blatant racism. Build a wall on our southern border, and we stop the drugs from coming in.

He gave this speech in New Hampshire, where most of the illegal drugs come in from Canada. Yet he did not suggest a wall on our northern border. Why not?

It's well past time that people realize that the vast majority of arguments against undocumented immigrants from our southern border are rooted in ignorance, bigotry, and racism.
The way things are going down there we might be open to this! :D

Probably figures starting a trade war with Canada will stop them from importing drugs into the US.  No steel, no drugs, no hockey players...the only thing he'll miss is Canadian Bacon. 

Dear God...Nancy Reagan here we come:

Pres. Trump calls for "spending a lot of money on great commercials showing how bad" drug addiction is. "That's the least expensive thing we can do, where we scare them from ending up like the people in the commercials."
Shouldn't somebody tell this mountebank that kids don't watch TV anymore?  Oh, right...there's nobody left in his entourage to tell him these things.

And this will all be list in the next scandal/tweet war/Russia indictment/etc...in the next couple of hours, tomorrow tops

Banger said:

"If you look at other countries...and I won't mention names but you know the countries I'm talking about, how's you're drug problem?" Trump says, referring to Asian countries "where they don't play games." Trump aides did NOT want him to focus on this in speech

11:59 AM - 19 Mar 2018
Wow. Clever.

Side note, he’s 100% the kid who would cover his eyes and say “you can’t see me” when you played hide-and-seek back in the day. How in the world do people argue that he’s not stupid?

Josh Dawsey (@jdawsey1)

3/19/18, 7:24 PM

Kushner planned Saudi Arabia trip over objections from Mattis & Tillerson. Tillerson complained at Kushner's frequent communications without being briefed. "Who's the Secretary of State here?" Intel officials have wondered what Kushner has said in private. washingtonpost.com/politics/how-j…

Josh Dawsey (@jdawsey1)

3/19/18, 7:24 PM

Kushner planned Saudi Arabia trip over objections from Mattis & Tillerson. Tillerson complained at Kushner's frequent communications without being briefed. "Who's the Secretary of State here?" Intel officials have wondered what Kushner has said in private. washingtonpost.com/politics/how-j…
Are we sure Kushner speaks though? I have no idea what his voice sounds like. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread