What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last! (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The event that is likely the pre-cursor was the planned and failed “march on google”.  I think that choice of target informs us of their future targets.  

The way i see the revolt playing out is they remove trump, and there is tight security in washington.   But thats not where the revolt is.  We saw what they were targetting last year.  They were trying to march on google headquarters.  They couldnt get it off the ground but this time they will. I think you see an angry mob attack google headquarters as the far right will blame corporations.  
Ok. The right has taken over Google headquarters. What’s next?

I think you get some kind of “storming of the bastille” event, with an angry mob charginv in and rioting at google HQ.  

The way i see the revolt playing out is they remove trump, and there is tight security in washington.   But thats not where the revolt is.  We saw what they were targetting last year.  They were trying to march on google headquarters.  They couldnt get it off the ground but this time they will. I think you see an angry mob attack google headquarters as the far right will blame corporations.  
Left or right hand?

Oh, oh!  It's like Continuum, right?  They're going to go back in time to accomplish it?  Or are we already in the past and "they" are from the future?  Either way, I want to be on the side of the hot cop from the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
By storming google HQ or some corporation like that, it sends a signal that the revolt stands against globalism and seeks a more isolationist posture. The left then probably makes another error and declares a fierce devotion to globalism, and all of this convinces China that the left are the threat and that it needs to support the revolt to secure its huge interests in controlling its sphere by giving it an isolationist America.   So then you wind up with an alt right revolt backed by russia and china that grows very strong and wins. 

By storming google HQ or some corporation like that, it sends a signal that the revolt stands against globalism and seeks a more isolationist posture. The left then probably makes another error and declares a fierce devotion to globalism, and all of this convinces China that the left are the threat and that it needs to support the revolt to secure its huge interests in controlling its sphere by giving it an isolationist America.   So then you wind up with an alt right revolt backed by russia and china that grows very strong and wins. 
Where do the dwarves stand in all this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Riversco said:
You should take a little break. You're watching way too many science fiction movies

Riversco said:
Wolverines!!!!!

A us embroiled in civil war is greatly weakened in the global stage whereas a us that quickly puts down a revolt is a much bigger threat to china and russia so for that reason alone they will probably do what they must to fuel it. 

Riversco said:
All of that is just based on projecting the patterns of behavior of the far right over the past year.  Their anger is actually aimed at the business sector.   The movement views corporations as enabling their disenfranchisement.  And they already made a weak attempt once.  I think its corporations they target.  
You mean the corporations they regularly elect people to furiously fellate both verbally and financially? Doubtful.

But look, if the righties want to break out the guillotine for CEOs and Wall Street turd wranglers, I'll throw on my leather flag pants, Lee Greenwood concert tee, and MAGA hat and burn #### down with reckless abandon. Call me, dude.  I'm in.

Alas, this scenario is simply unpossible.

Riversco said:
So basically you're counting on a traitor in the WH and traitors throughout the armed forces?

butcher boy said:
No one is above the law, unless your name is Obama, Lerner, McCabe, Comey, Clinton, Holder, Reno, Steele, Strzok, Powers, Lynch, Podesta, Abedin, Page, Blumenthal, Brennan, etc. etc
What that be considered the correct to the question of "established law" over at Free Republic? It doesn't seem relevant at all to me.

I don't have a problem eliminating a bunch of fools who rise up in insurrection against the U.S. because they're butt hurt if/when Trump becomes politically impotent either thru impeachment, losing Congress in 2018 or losing the Presidency in 2020.  I actually hope they make a lot of noise, beat their chests vigorously and shoot their guns in the air...make it that much easier for the powers that be to scoop them up. 

If trump is some secret agent of russia and china, hes doing his job extremely well by establishing a strong anti-globalist strain within the GOP and using bombast to push the left into a stronger globalist stance.  Its perfectly played.  

If trump is some secret agent of russia and china, hes doing his job extremely well by establishing a strong anti-globalist strain within the GOP and using bombast to push the left into a stronger globalist stance.  Its perfectly played.  
not at all if he splits the r party the antiglobalists never win anything except for maybe a contest where if you eat the whole big steak you get it for free and that is only because big boy bannan can really take down a tenderloin but even he and his flex fit pants have there limitations so hey i do not agree with you take that to the bank bromigo 

Riversco said:
Just to be clear, my opinion is that, one way or another, trump will be removed or resign.  I think it happens before the 2018 elections and it backfires, causing some sort of French Revolution style revolt from the right.  I dont think the nation makes it to the 2018 elections. I think the revolt will win.  
Here I was thinking I was headed to Dachau. Instead I’m only going to face the guillotine. An improvement? 

Riversco said:
DO NOT CONGRATULATE

Trump did not follow specific warnings from his national security advisers when he congratulated Putin on his reelection, including a section in his briefing materials in all-capital letters stating “DO NOT CONGRATULATE,” officials familiar tell WaPo.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-national-security-advisers-warned-him-not-to-congratulate-putin-he-did-it-anyway/2018/03/20/22738ebc-2c68-11e8-8ad6-fbc50284fce8_story.html
They also told him to condemn the London nerve gas attack. :mellow:  

I mean ask yourself.  Why is trump continuing to openly be super friendly to russia?  Why does he continue to do that?   Its not gaining him any power in his job.  Doesnt really make sense.   But if he had a goal of making sure the rank and file republicans viewed russia as allies.....

Trump, in regards to his relationship to Putin, is like that guy in Die Hard that thinks he's in charge of the conversation that he has with Hans...."HANS!!!...BUBBY!!!!!!" *

* And this isn't even really trying to really slam Trump...Trump is an American, Yuppie businessman.....Putin is the closest thing we have to a Bond Villain.  

I mean ask yourself.  Why is trump continuing to openly be super friendly to russia?  Why does he continue to do that?   Its not gaining him any power in his job.  Doesnt really make sense.   But if he had a goal of making sure the rank and file republicans viewed russia as allies.....
You make a good point here. I hadn’t really asked myself why Trump is being so friendly to Russia and what might explain it. Gonna have to give this one some serious thought.

riverso you are actually none other than encyclopedia brown admit it the way you solve mysteries you must be the man but actually psss never mind your secret is safe with me take that to the bank bropedia brownhan

You make a good point here. I hadn’t really asked myself why Trump is being so friendly to Russia and what might explain it. Gonna have to give this one some serious thought.
I’m not sure you thinking about it is enough. We should maybe put some resources into investigating

Kyle Griffin‏ @kylegriffin1 32m

Trump just went after Maxine Waters' intelligence again at the NRCC dinner: "I watch this Maxine Waters. You ever see Maxine Waters? A low IQ individual. Low IQ."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread