What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last! (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i mean the one thing donald cares about are money and the appearnce of having it so whatever putin has on him has to be enough to basically take away trumps wealth and to make everything he has subject to confiscation and being frozen so likely illicit funds prohbiited by sanctions etc take that to the bank brohans 

I wonder if the reason china gave their leader a lifetime appointment was that they think america proves democracy doesnt work.  Everyone has a vote in america and the democrats and republicans call each other racists and no one trusts each other. 

to be fair, China didn't really give it. He kind of decided for himself.

for some observers, this was not so much a power grab by him but rather there wasn't a worthy successor to him. he didn't find anyone he could trust to take the lead and keep China stable.

yeah i mean the one thing donald cares about are money and the appearnce of having it so whatever putin has on him has to be enough to basically take away trumps wealth and to make everything he has subject to confiscation and being frozen so likely illicit funds prohbiited by sanctions etc take that to the bank brohans 
That and a video of him getting peed on.

• Smile
Reactions: SWC
So wouldn't be this be obstruction of justice for Sessions to unrecuse himself to fire McCabe, thus interfering with the investigation?

Rick Klein‏ @rickklein 34m34 minutes ago

EXCLUSIVE:

Fired FBI official authorized criminal probe of Sessions, sources say - ABC News

Andrew McCabe oversaw a federal criminal investigation into whether JEff Sessions lacked candor when testifying before Congress about contacts with Russian operatives, sources familiar with the matter told ABC News.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/exclusive-fired-fbi-official-authorized-criminal-probe-sessions/story?id=53914006

Last edited by a moderator:
Nondisclosure agreement! 

No

Nondisclosure agreement!

Putin

Nondisclosure agreement! 

Criticism 

Nondisclosure agreement! 

CNN is a joke. 

Welcome to the new Republican party...supports tariffs, bashes law enforcement agencies like the FBI and the DOJ, is nice to dictators like Putin, calls veterans who were captured losers,  lies to our allies like Canada about trade deficits and calls everyone else who doesn't agree with them liberals or Democrats

Welcome to the new Republican party...supports tariffs, bashes law enforcement agencies like the FBI and the DOJ, is nice to dictators like Putin, calls veterans who were captured losers,  lies to our allies like Canada about trade deficits and calls everyone else who doesn't agree with them liberals or Democrats
Putin sits back sipping some vodka thinking look what I made.

If the Clintons did a Big Brother style live feed channel, it would make a billion dollars.
The Clintons should totally do an MTV-style "reality" show depicting them conspiring with the Deep State. It could be about as fictionalized as The Hills or whatever (i.e., totally fictionalized) and would be taken seriously by the same people who think that professional wrestling is real.

WOW....

Before he was stripped of his TS clearance, Kushner was briefed on specific members of the Saudi royal family who opposed the change in succession.

More

The Saudi royals named in the brief were later rounded up as part of a mass crackdown, and at least one was tortured:
#### Kushner. What vile, despicable (and pretty outright stupid) scum.

Supporting this idiotic criminal enterprise that is marauding around as an administration is just beyond the pall at this point... one awful, dangerous and often irreversible actual after another. 

Just makes me angry to see how much harm is being done in such short time - the only thing tempering my aghastness is that this is exactly what I expected knowing of Trump and Kushner through the years. 

WOW....

Before he was stripped of his TS clearance, Kushner was briefed on specific members of the Saudi royal family who opposed the change in succession.

More

The Saudi royals named in the brief were later rounded up as part of a mass crackdown, and at least one was tortured:
:shock:

The Clintons should totally do an MTV-style "reality" show depicting them conspiring with the Deep State. It could be about as fictionalized as The Hills or whatever (i.e., totally fictionalized) and would be taken seriously by the same people who think that professional wrestling is real.
And also the same people that believe Trump is honesty and looking out for their wellbeing. 

WOW....

More

W

O

W

Holy s###snacks.

WOW....

More

And he probably gave him the info to get money for his company.

How is this not the top story on every network?

:yes:

Paul Krugman‏ @paulkrugman 3h

Serious question: everything suggests that Putin has something on Trump which is bad enough that Trump is too scared to voice even a hint of criticism. But what could he possibly have that is worse than what we already know?
It’s gotta be a combination of two things - his family and his ego. I’m guessing they have dirt on his kids that will take them down. I also believe that they have all the financial records showing how much Russia has backed him over the years. Something that will destroy his business reputation. It’s certainly not just an embarrassing sex tape.

WOW....

More

I haven't seen this anywhere else so I'll take the tweet with a grain of salt.  I mean it sounds totally plausible but it'd be nice to have some corroboration. 

State judge denies legal immunity for President

Answering a constitutional question that the Supreme Court left open nearly 21 years ago in a case against President Bill Clinton, a state trial judge in New York ruled Tuesday that President Trump does not have immunity to being sued in state court on claims related to sexual misconduct that did not involve official acts.

The ruling keeps alive a lawsuit filed in January last year by a former TV reality show performer, who alleges that Trump has harmed her reputation by accusing her of lying about her claims of sexual assault.

Judge Jennifer G. Schechter, who sits in New York City on the New York County Supreme Court, declared that “no one is above the law” as she rejected two pleas by personal lawyers for the President: first, that the Constitution gives him, as President, immunity to being sued in state court, and, second, that the case should be postponed until he is no longer President.

The judge’s ruling came in the defamation lawsuit pursued by Summer Zervos, a California woman who had been a contestant in 2005 on Trump’s reality TV show, The Apprentice.  The lawsuit seeks a court order requiring Trump either to retract or apologize for all of the public statements she claims he made that defamed her, to pay damages to cover her personal loss, and to pay punitive damages designed to make an example of his conduct.  The amount of damages would remain unspecified until a trial is held.

Judge Schechter recited a litany of statements that the lawsuit asserted Trump had made, especially when campaigning for the presidency and in Twitter messages specifically calling women who had accused him of sexual misconduct liars.   The judge said that Ms Zervos had made a sufficient claim at this early point in the case that Trump’s statements, if a jury finds them to be false and that they were aimed at Ms Zervos personally, would prove her defamation complaint.

.https://constitutioncenter.org/blog/state-judge-denies-legal-immunity-for-president

Sounds like he had clearance to see the classified info at the time.
That may be true, in fact I believe it is. That still didn't give JK the authority to pass that information on to his likely financiers in SA. You know, those likely financiers that then rounded up the dissenters named and then tortured at least one of them. But hey, he had authorized temporary clearance to view those documents so no big deal.....in fact, big nothingburger huh? Amirite?

That may be true, in fact I believe it is. That still didn't give JK the authority to pass that information on to his likely financiers in SA. You know, those likely financiers that then rounded up the disenters named and then tortured at least one of them. But hey, he had authorized temporary clearance to view those documents so no big deal.....in fact, big nothingburger huh? Amirite?
Even if Trump directed him to do so?

From the article linked in the original tweet

It is likely that Crown Prince Mohammed would have known who his critics were without Kushner mentioning them, a U.S. government official who declined to be identified pointed out. The crown prince may also have had his own reasons for saying that Kushner shared information with him, even if that wasn’t true. Just the appearance that Kushner did so would send a powerful message to the crown prince’s allies and enemies that his actions were backed by the U.S. government.
Access to the President’s Daily Brief is tightly guarded, but Trump has the legal authority to allow Kushner to disclose information contained in it.

Even if Trump directed him to do so?
That's even more illegal (if that happened) and you know it. We're not even discussing the illegalities of JK trying to secure financing for a private business from a foreign government in clear violation of federal laws while currently serving in this joke of an administration. 

That's even more illegal (if that happened) and you know it. We're not even discussing the illegalities of JK trying to secure financing for a private business from a foreign government in clear violation of federal laws while currently serving in this joke of an administration. 
Access to the President’s Daily Brief is tightly guarded, but Trump has the legal authority to allow Kushner to disclose information contained in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread